Subliminal Talk
AYD's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: AYD's BAMM Journal (/Thread-AYD-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-28-2013

Coming soon

The journey start May 1st.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Andrew - 03-28-2013

subscribed...and reserved for future reply to future first post Big Grin

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-21-2013

To my surprise I have been listening to BAMM since the first of April. Loaded BAMM instead of the desired sub. That explains a lot of things that happened over the last three weeks. I will give more details with I get a chance.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 04-21-2013

Once you start... please finish. I don't think that was a mistake, either. Smile Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-22-2013

Not planning on stopping.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 04-23-2013

I am noticing that BAMM is much more powerful than other subliminals in ways I had imagined, but not really believed. "Things happen" concerning and as a result of BAMM that really amaze me. I hope you are enjoying the journey so far. It is definitely a tempering, but it's awesome in the root meaning of the word.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-05-2013

Edited:
BAMM changed my perspective regarding resistance. Previous to BAMN I believed that resistance was to "the act of changing". Resistance was caused by the introduction of new beliefs, habits, or programming that required a change. Once resistance was overcome change would start, the new beliefs system instantiated, and the new habits adopted. Resistance was prior to movement. Back then the symptoms of resistance were a result of change in direction or pressure to move to a new place. Symptoms of resistance, in my case, are depression, anxiety, and procrastination. I saw resistance as stumbling blocks along the journey. Much like hiking a trail and encountering a large boulder. Resistance was like having my legs chained to the ground. I'm unable to incorporate new programming, behaviors, changes, or move in new direction until the resistance (chains) where removed. The picture I'm trying to paint or the prospective I'm trying to put forth is of me on a trail hindered in my movement because of blocks or walls. Think of resistance as you standing in front of a wall (which represents resistance) and in order to make progress you must breakthrough that wall. You are not on the other side of the wall you're on this side of the wall and you're trying to make progress by breaking through the wall. You cannot see what's on the others side because you are on this side of the wall. Got the picture. Now add to the picture that you were blind to what the object is that is blocking you. You do not know how to remove it. You do not know what's causing it. You just know that it exists. This makes overcoming the resistance even more difficult because you don't understand how to remove it. Back then resistance was overcome by the force pushing me from behind against the wall. Brute force continued to bang me against the wall until the resistance is broken.

I now see resistance in a new light. Resistance is not to "the act of changing". The change has already occurred. Resistance results from the inability to adopt or fully incorporate the change. A new belief system is in place. The symptoms of resistance depression, anxiety, and procrastination are because I'm in a new place but my body is not. It's like I've hiked the trail but my body is still stuck at the first obstacle. I'm standing on the other side of the wall looking at myself from the other side. I can see clearly what is hindering my path. I'm pulled in a direction not pushed. BAMM adds fear and frustration to the list of symptoms to resistance.

Throughout my life I've relied upon my gut instinct. BAMM has enhanced this. When presented with the problem of resistance, my gut gives me the best method to overcome it. It's still a struggle to overcome, that's why fear and frustration are added to depression, procrastination, and anxiety. Frustration because of the slowness of my body to catch up and fear that I will slide back towards my body.

This is a change over previous encounters with resistance. I now have an understanding of why the resistance is there how to overcome it and what steps to take to remove the obstacles in my path. Progress is frustratingly slow. It's as though I'm at the top of the path looking back guiding my body through the obstacles in the most efficient manner possible. I'm on the other side of the wall and I can clearly see how to get through the wall in the most efficient manner possible. The wall is not removed and the obstacles do not magically disappear. Great effort is still required towards these obstacles. But I have an understanding of how to efficiently and effectively use my efforts to remove them from my path.

By no means am I inferring an out of body experience. What I'm stating is that a change has occurred and my mind is now working to train my body or my being to naturally incorporate the new behavior, methods, programming, and so forth.

I am not the same person that I was before. As stated by others, a change occurred and I'm now being pulled in a new direction rather than pushed. Resistance is still present but I see movement and the overcoming of the resistance in an efficient and effective manner.

Since my past experience with Shannon's subs show that there are phases, it will be interesting to see if this phase remains. I like what's happening.

Additional observations for stage one.
More concerned about the spending of money.
Irritation at my job which I love.
Increase in neediness.
Increase by all those exposed to the sub to pass gas and not care about it (????).
Multiple paths available to BAMM's goal.

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-06-2013

Shannon,

Some feedback on the new X24 subs.

I attended an event in an auditorium with adult couples. The event included a lot of audience participation. Mrs AYD and I sat to the side of the auditorium about mid section.

The people around me both male and female were very loud, very responsive, and very enthusiastic, almost like they were drunk. The men specifically were shouting out in an almost obnoxious manner. As far as I could tell the people around me were really having a much better time than the remainder of the audience. I can say that our side of the auditorium was much louder.

I attribute this level of enthusiasm to your sub. The noise of the event allowed it to be played just over the mid volume from a smartphone.

AYD

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-06-2013

I had a good laugh at this:

Quote:Increase by all those exposed to the sub to pass gas and not care about it (????).

It happens as a consequence of the OGSF programming in BAMM.

BAMM is going to be a very different journey from what you're used to, and there is going to be some tempering as you make your way down the path. Tempering isn't necessarily easy, fun or pleasant. But it's shaping you into what you need to be to achieve the end goal. And it will be much easier the second and subsequent times around.

Thanks for the feedback on X24. How does the Missus like it?

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Benjamin - 05-06-2013

Hahahaha I don't remember in the program goals pdf about 'being okay with farting in public'.

That's a pisser Smile

-Ben

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-21-2013

The subs wirk for her and more feed back is coming.
I'm beginning to suspect that a form of resistance I'm hitting is better best. Dang my life is busy busy busy. I'm busy doing the better things and not the best. I'm thinking to keep me from the goal resistance has me doing good things but the good things are not progressing towards the goal.

AYD

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 05-21-2013

whatever makes you happy in the moment while not losing sight of the main goal. Smile

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-09-2013

Finally life is slowing down.  For the last three months I have been pounded by work.  With the promotion and a pay increase came additional work.  I just received the highest rating  possible for my performance review.

I'm about one week into stage 4.

Other than being pounded by work nothing major happened through the first three stages.

Motivation was up with a general positive  outlook on life.  Things seem to click.  

It's a different story with stage 4.  Major decrease in motivation. Immense amount of neediness.  Major levels of procrastination.  I've not felt like this since before using any of Shannon's subs.  This is a major roadblock in progress.  For the first time in a long time I'm now scared.  I'm now in a position at work that requires me to aggressively attack issues utilizing all of my skill sets, and really working hard.  All the attributes that I expecte of a multimillionaire.

For the first time in an extremely longtime I have dread.  

Stage 4 has put me in a state similar to my pre-sub condition.

The person I need to be now is not the same person I was before using Shannon's subs.  

I have the basic skills to do my job.  I've been here before.  It's not fun but I can do this.  I dread my current state of mind because I lack motivation and I'm consumed by self-doubt.  The last time this state of mind occurred was during the very first stages ouf AM.

I only pray that there is light at the end of this tunnel because this really sucks.

AYD

RE: AYD's BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-09-2013

There is Light in the middle and at the end of the tunnel Man...there really is..please KEEP PLUGGIN away at it and keep going. This stuff is easy to say when yers NOT the one with a hurting barb-b-qued- ass,but there really is light amoung the murky-ness of it all....I've 5 1/2 more days on BAMM Level IV and I can tell you as most of us already know and yer finding out,it is indeed a MoFo and da Half AYD. But chew can do it man.
Like Shannon Said it takes a lotta energy to get the thrusters OFF the ground,a LOT of energy and thats what Leve IV is all about. 89 friggin pages worth of energy not to mention the special effects, and Optimus Engine at work,as well. Hang in Bruder yer gonna git there. peace n light, drink water for clarity and deep breathe as much as you can...simple but they help as do a long walk,or a work out or good long swim. Keith.