Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-13-2016

I have another question. Based off of your most recent journal post about the 6g magnification technology , how will that be applied to the football?
It seems there is so many 6g technologies (47 if I remember a post you wrote. It's probably more), that it will be hard to choose what to integrate into the football.
Exciting times

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 07:25 PM)THolt Wrote: I have another question. Based off of your most recent journal post about the 6g magnification technology , how will that be applied to the football?
It seems there is so many 6g technologies (47 if I remember a post you wrote. It's probably more), that it will be hard to choose what to integrate into the football.
Exciting times

There are more than 42 that I have documented. There are many, many that I have not yet documented. They exist only in the 6G prototype script. That's part of the process of developing the process of making a 6G format - documenting what goes into it, and how to implement and use it. Likely there are over 100 such technologies total. I'm not trying hard to keep track, when just creating them is so challenging. That part can come later.

But the magnification technology for 6G - including the latest breakthrough - is a set of interacting technologies that work together to produce a result much greater than the sum of the parts. Implementing this set of technologies is not terribly difficult in and of itself, per se, it's just sort of convoluted and confusing without step by step instructions. It's about like trying to wire a switchboard with a lot of options and a lot of wires. Everything has to feed into the right parts of everything else.

I have the basics of those instructions written, which I did as I discovered the methods, because they are so convoluted I knew that reverse engineering the script after the fact would be a nightmare.

Interestingly, the latest breakthrough also brings with it the potential, at least, to simplify this while making it many times more powerful. How it will affect the football, I don't know yet.

Keep in mind that not every 6G technology will be useful for every goal. So not all of them will always be in use simultaneously.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 05-24-2016

I'm aware that you are swamped with work but in view of your 5.5/6g research, will the BAMM football program still be a 30min based on the Optimus Engine?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-25-2016

(05-24-2016, 05:15 PM)THolt Wrote: I'm aware that you are swamped with work but in view of your 5.5/6g research, will the BAMM football program still be a 30min based on the Optimus Engine?

At the moment, it seems slightly more likely that I will actually be rebuilding the entire program in 6G, although it will by no means be a 12 stage program.

I am fairly certain that in 6G I could reduce it to a 6, 3 or even 1 stage program, which would make it sane to rebuild and upgrade. Most likely it will be rebuilt as a 3 or 6 stage program if I do go this route. The end result will depend on which one best allows for the achievement of the end goal based on the relative "size of the steps" it requires you to take to do so.

I am concluding that the development of technology has gone too far for a football type program to really be the best option at this point.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 05-26-2016

BAMM 6g would be more powerful than anything I can imagine in subliminal technology

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-01-2016

and does that mean for those of us who have bought this program already, would get a 50% discount on such new developments Shannon? and also might the program take 4 yrs or less,in light of ALL the new known and TOP SECRET technology you;ve channeled and created,INSTEAD of 8 yrs or more ??? Im BEING humble and generous here for all I know you have awareness and capabilites to generate stuff in a matter of days ,weeks or even minutes and hours???? blessings. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 06-02-2016

(06-01-2016, 02:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: and does that mean for those of us who have bought this program already, would get a 50% discount on such new developments Shannon? and also might the program take 4 yrs or less,in light of ALL the new known and TOP SECRET technology you;ve channeled and created,INSTEAD of 8 yrs or more ??? Im BEING humble and generous here for all I know you have awareness and capabilites to generate stuff in a matter of days ,weeks or even minutes and hours???? blessings. Keith.

I'm afraid there will be no 50% discount on BAMM 6G, my friend.

Mainly because when I put it out, I promised that all upgrades and updates would be free. So it's a 100% discount if you have purchased a copy of BAMM 2.0! Booyah!

I don't know yet how or if the speed of the program would be affected. Haven't yet had a chance to turn my attentions on this task.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 12:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 02:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: and does that mean for those of us who have bought this program already, would get a 50% discount on such new developments Shannon? and also might the program take 4 yrs or less,in light of ALL the new known and TOP SECRET technology you;ve channeled and created,INSTEAD of 8 yrs or more ??? Im BEING humble and generous here for all I know you have awareness and capabilites to generate stuff in a matter of days ,weeks or even minutes and hours???? blessings. Keith.

I'm afraid there will be no 50% discount on BAMM 6G, my friend.

Mainly because when I put it out, I promised that all upgrades and updates would be free. So it's a 100% discount if you have purchased a copy of BAMM 2.0! Booyah!

I don't know yet how or if the speed of the program would be affected. Haven't yet had a chance to turn my attentions on this task.
I would imagine it would speed up the timeline but of course your own actions will
Still be the definitive factor.
I can only imagine at what technologies Shannon will put into BAMM 6g but it will be amazing
If 2-4 hours is the standard listening time, then it will be more convenient

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Roy - 06-02-2016

Do you still need to complete the full 12 stages of BAMM 5G before switching to the BAMM 6G if you are in one of the middle stages?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Benjamin - 06-02-2016

You still doing BAMM Roy? How's it going for you?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 06-04-2016

(06-02-2016, 05:22 PM)Roy Wrote: Do you still need to complete the full 12 stages of BAMM 5G before switching to the BAMM 6G if you are in one of the middle stages?

That is a good question. I'm sure Shannon will figure something out in time. How is your BAMM journey going?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 06-20-2016

Congratulations on being near it possibly becoming a multi millionaire
with AOSI V2

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-12-2016

How is BAMM 2.0 going for you?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-17-2016

Man BAMM 6G.... 3 to 6 stages ONLY,perhaps and only 3 or 4 hours per day of listening required...gosh,jeppers,and goll-Lee:-) I can hardly add any words...especially after reading all the latest postings here....being speechless me thinks will hardly compare to thee actual experiences that are to come with a FULL BLOWN VERSION of BAMM in 6G...streaming.wow! Keith.