Subliminal Talk
results of ASC 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: results of ASC 5g (/Thread-results-of-ASC-5g)

Pages: 1 2

RE: results of ASC 5g - Subeternal - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 10:40 AM)wellsoci Wrote: check this out, after 2 weeks of asc 5g, i hv had wrong frequency of speakers. they go to 17khz. someone check them out to see if i am reading the specs of the frequency range. i have altec lansing computer speakers w/ subwoofer 221. i do like too work and sleep w/ ultrasilent track. but if speakers are not up to par, then the subliminal wont work and thus waste my time listening. please help a bro out. thanks!

Okay after reading the specs I'm a little confused myself. Its 4 OHMS at 10 percent total harmonic distortion at up to 22000 hz for the front speakers. Then the System response says it goes 18000 hz.

The stat your supposed to look for is "frequency response". I cant really say how to differentiate but I figure these speakers only go to 18 khz which isnt sufficient.

I think it would be safer to buy another speaker. Theres a bunch of affordable options on newegg or amazon.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-21-2013

ok thanks. And I can still listen to masked tracks on my present speakers while I sleep, correct????

RE: results of ASC 5g - Shannon - 03-21-2013

Yes, masked tracks rely on audio that falls within a normal range of human speech, which is typically between 1 to 3 kHz. But you'll want better speakers for ultrasonics.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-26-2013

i cannot get required speakers until late april. i know i can still listen to masked tracks of acs 5g, but is it necessary to listen to ultrasilent track at all, even throughout the 90 days i plan to listen to asc?

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 03-26-2013

No. Each track has the same messages. There are three tracks so you have the freedom to choose the one that works best for your situation. Some prefer the ocean, others the stream, and some prefer the silent track.

I am a big fan of the stream, myself, and it helps me sleep when I listen at night. I would say that I listen to the stream for 95% of my listening time. The remainder is with the silent track when circumstances require it.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 04-06-2013

i am into a month of asc 5g and noticing the continued positive effects of this sub. i will listen another month. but i purchased the becoming irrestible 3g ($9 sub.) now i want to run another one at the same time and considering 4g developing aura of sexiness. anything wrong with running these two at same time? and would u run one at night and other day or loop a track of each one after the other throughout day and nite? thanks!

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 04-15-2013

(04-06-2013, 05:15 PM)wellsoci Wrote: i am into a month of asc 5g and noticing the continued positive effects of this sub. i will listen another month. but i purchased the becoming irrestible 3g ($9 sub.) now i want to run another one at the same time and considering 4g developing aura of sexiness. anything wrong with running these two at same time? and would u run one at night and other day or loop a track of each one after the other throughout day and nite? thanks!

someone answer question/post above thanks

RE: results of ASC 5g - Shannon - 04-15-2013

(04-15-2013, 11:32 AM)wellsoci Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 05:15 PM)wellsoci Wrote: i am into a month of asc 5g and noticing the continued positive effects of this sub. i will listen another month. but i purchased the becoming irrestible 3g ($9 sub.) now i want to run another one at the same time and considering 4g developing aura of sexiness. anything wrong with running these two at same time? and would u run one at night and other day or loop a track of each one after the other throughout day and nite? thanks!

someone answer question/post above thanks

I actually did answer it, but I guess it never made it through.

Obviously you cannot run anything else with a 5G sub (ASC).

You should be able to run DAAS 4G with BIABW 3G, but please refer to the thread "How many can I run at once?" in the FAQ section.

RE: results of ASC 5g - xKaku - 04-17-2013

I heard people start using ASC and DAOS combination ?
Is it possible and effective ?

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 05:44 AM)xKaku Wrote: I heard people start using ASC and DAOS combination ?
Is it possible and effective ?

You have heard incorrectly. ASC is a 5G subliminal, and 5G subliminals are not to be used with any other product. Not DAOS. Nothing. Zero. Zip.

If the question is "Can I combine [a 5G subliminal] with [any other subliminal]?" the answer is an emphatic NO, you will not get the desired results.

RE: results of ASC 5g - Benjamin - 04-17-2013

You probably read that when ASC was in 4g. But now what Sean said. Smile

RE: results of ASC 5g - xKaku - 04-17-2013

Ok, it's all clear now. Smile

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 04-18-2013

I just re-read what I posted, and it comes across as a bit harsh. This was not intended.

Welcome aboard, xKaku.