Subliminal Talk
Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-Effects-Diary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary - Tigerlilly - 10-21-2010

It's been 4 month since I began using Shannon's subliminals. My posts, which became really sporadic in August indicate that I have struggled with a number of things. Well, I am happy to say that I am taking "Let Go of Past Relationships" out of my nightly listening loop. Woo hoo!!!! The combined efforts of the sub, and my conscious work to let go have actually worked! With one exception, in the past, it has taken me twice as long as the duration of the relationship to truly let go. So, the nine month relationship (and prior 2 year friendship) could have meant a really long period of morning. Instead, 4 to 5 months after the relationship ended I can actually say I don't feel even the slightest twinge of the pain, anger, or frustration I had felt earlier this summer.

Onto bigger and better things!

Still listening to Overcome Procrastinations (and still an issue - LOL!) as well as Life Tune-Up. I'm thinking of changing my listening loop to Overcome Procrastination, Public Speaking Skills, and Perfect Perspective and Proportion. I believe that the aforementioned subs will all have positive impacts on my studies within my masters program.

However, I am thinking of replacing Overcome Procrastination with Ultra Success. I would welcome and comments users may have with respect to their experience with these two subs!

"Cranky Girl" seems to be on a permanent vacation!

RE: Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary - Shannon - 10-21-2010

Congrats on the release of your past relationship. Smile

I suggest fewer is better, especially for someone as strong willed as you are.

Good to see you again. I have the programs ready for you, but they need to be used by themselves, so I doubt you're going to be ready for that for a while...

RE: Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary - Tigerlilly - 10-26-2010

Hi Shannon! Thanks for getting the programs ready for me. Classes end for the semester Dec. 8. Till then I'd like to focus on the Procrastination sub and Ultra Success. It would be nice to do something fun after that! I'll send you a SHORT em to follow up with you.

Thanks again for all the great work you produce!

In using let go of past relationships my primary goal was to alleviate the emotional distress of a broken heart. Sappy, yes, but as many people can understand, the pain is real and the waves of anger and sadness can be debilitating. The grieving process is different for everyone, but until one moves on from, and deals with the emotions, opening oneself to an emotionally healthy relationship is nearly impossible.

It would seem that listening to the "Let Go of Past Relationships" has helped in other ways, alleviating negativity and stress related to my relationship with certain family members. A effect that I had not anticipated.

I also seem to be more open in general, another bonus of this subliminal I had not anticipated. Though I do not go out much these days (ahhh, the life of a grad student - LOL) each time I do, I am approached by men.

As I find myself back in the dating pool, which can be fun (albeit distracting), I am noticing that it is much easier to end a new relationship. Ending relationships, whether plutonic or romantic, has always been difficult for me, even when I know that my interaction with an individual is unhealthy, or just not going anywhere. I do not find myself second guessing my intuition with respect to relationships with men and whether I should allow it continue. I can only assume that this change in my attitude is also related to the "Letting Go of Past Relationships" sub. In my case, another bonus that I had not anticipated.

Given my new attitude, I am slightly reluctant to give up listening to the sub but with only 5 more weeks of this semester, I think I would be best served focusing only on Ultra Success and Stop Procrastinating. I can always come back to Letting Go should I need a refresher at some point.

RE: Life Tune-Up - Effects Diary - Joronda - 10-15-2015

My next door neighbour walked for 3 days without stopping his legs. He broke a world record by a big margin, and it has lasted for 16 years without anyone getting within a bull's roar of it. So sometimes, not getting much sleep can be OKAY.