Subliminal Talk
Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal (/Thread-Maggz-Manifest-Abundant-Women-Journal)

Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Maggz - 02-22-2013

Hey guys,

So I've been listening to the stage 1 sub for the past 4 days, average of 4-5 hours at work, 2-3 hours in the afternoon, and 6 hours roughly through the night.

Haven't noticed too much change but I'm trying to stay in the mindset of not caring/not looking. I'm also planning on getting back into EFT as I feel this will be of huge benefit to any issues that will slow the progress of the subliminal. I currently do a thought change process, going to journal and extract the negative beliefs. Then write 4-5 positive options. And plan to then utilise EFT on these negatives.

I got a headache most of the day when I first listened to the sub at work, but then it hasn't come back so guess my brain took a day to readjust to the influx of positive messages.

I'm curious, down this sub have messages for inner work as well? Or is it all about the outer environment?

I had the strangest thing happen this morning. I recently bought a 'prophetic dreams' herb mix and I don't remember my dream, but I do remember waking up at 6am, thinking I heard my 'Saturday' visitor at the door, chucking on some casual clothes then looking around the house thinking I need to clean before he turns up, then seeing it's 6am and think I can go back to sleep for a couple more hours. This lasted for about 5 minutes until I realised it was only friday. I've never had that before, if I get the day wrong I immediately realise.

I'm realising my thoughts are negative, which is where the other practices will come in handy. Think I may be getting a small bit of attention, smile from a girl on the train (she didn't look again though), one girl did look at me a couple of times. Sat next to a girl on the bus, wasn't going to start a conversation but decided to. She pulled out her headphones, we chatted a bit, then I had to get off and she put them back in. So she was open to the conversation.

I also want to start getting into visualisation, but for some reason I find this really hard to get into. I know it can be a really powerful tool!

I have Joseph Clough's Getting a Relationship program which has some hypnosis built into it. Just need to get back into it.

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Roy - 02-22-2013

Have you used AM program before?

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Maggz - 02-22-2013

(02-22-2013, 04:16 AM)Roy Wrote: Have you used AM program before?

No, which is why I'm trying to gain as much exposure to this one. I'm doing those other things as well which are all working around the traits of an alpha male. I'm already noticing shifts in my personality, I'm a lot less forgiving (as in not letting people step over me).

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Roy - 02-22-2013

It's very recommended to use AM before WM or SM.You can look in the journals of those that tried to do it before.It didn't end well.
You need the foundation before.What you are doing now would have
to be very extensive and effective.

In the long term it would be better to use AM.Your results will be less than
optimal if you don't use it and you might realize in the middle that you have
to stop and run AM.

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Spiral - 02-22-2013

Take my word for it. I was not in the correct place when I began WM before AM. I had a false sense of self and AM helps to bring you to reality. Give you some sense of direction and become humble. WM doesn't focus on that stuff.

I don't know what your history is but I suggest doing what I did and quit WM.

Unless you really want to see what's in store for you. I had a lot of psychological issues and I couldn't handle the truths I was realizing while running WM. I immediately dropped it and started AM. It sets the foundation necessary for optimal success with WM.

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - Benjamin - 02-22-2013

I don't think it's going to help guys, Shannon has already told him all this.

-Ben

RE: Maggz Manifest Abundant Women Journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-22-2013

well that's sad, perhaps there should be a prerequisite to buy MAW, the purchase of AM.
Well whether it helps or not.. I'll just put it out there that running WM without AM-was really stupid for me. I couldn't handle all the attraction I was getting from woman and it turned me into a bigger pussy, more of a jackass, and quite a bit needier before I quite and switched to AM. As an experiment I ran 1 week of WM after Alpha and Sex magnet-and my results were absurd-AND I WAS ABLE TO CAPITALIZE ON THEM in a super confident enjoyable way. Whatever you decide maggz best of luck to you, but you should probably know that any issues you post in your journal through you growth, the responses your most likely to get are "no shxxt you didn't run Alpha Male"