Subliminal Talk
Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth (/Thread-Foreskin-and-frenulum-regrowth)

Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Clamshell - 03-11-2010

I don't have the money to buy a custom recording for this subject, but there are a lot of men who would like to have their foreskins completely restored. Would that even be possible?

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Shannon - 03-12-2010

I am not sure... I have seen people re-grow lost fingers out of sheer belief, but it seems to be complex. I can put up some of these as experimentals though, when I have a moment to work on it. Much work to take care of right now. check my post in store announcements about that.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - ncbeareatingman - 04-02-2010

(03-11-2010, 12:15 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I don't have the money to buy a custom recording for this subject, but there are a lot of men who would like to have their foreskins completely restored. Would that even be possible?

Good Idea. I know of 4 men over the last 12 years or so who have restored thier foreskins,thru cones,stretching(gently) and thier own disciplined and steady DETERMINNATION ,Man. there are LOTS of options,and I think a combination of several things would/could do the trick. Takes about 2 to 3 years to do it,from what I've seen/heard, but it can be done and I think a Sub on the subject would help greatly in tanduim wiht the abouve mentioned.
Might I suggest also the Sibliminal "Perserverance and Determination"-which already exists here along witht it and TLCTugger.com for some addtional help. theres are loads of companies that have 'tools' to assist in the re-creation of the foreskin. Fortunately I was born in a small country town hospital back in the late 50's and have all my natural foreskin in attact. Key words: like foreskin restoration- you'll find tons of stuff related/solutions/options One last thing I have T-shirt that I've had for over a decade in excellent shape I Might add that says.
" Let the Foreskin Be wiht YOU" Big Grin
good luck,Man. Keith.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - DrDestiny - 06-04-2011

Just Curious . Why would a man be so desperate to grow their foreskin back ?- just wondering.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Clamshell - 06-04-2011

(06-04-2011, 09:33 AM)DrDestiny Wrote: Just Curious . Why would a man be so desperate to grow their foreskin back ?- just wondering.

Because it's freaking painful when the glans is rubbing up against one's underwear. Not to mention all the nerves that were lost when the circumcision happened. Plus the loss of sensation as the glans dries out from not being covered with a foreskin.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - ncbeareatingman - 06-08-2011

WHY DO YOU ASSUME its desperate Destiny for a Man to want to restore his natural right to have his foreskin back?? thats pretty damn assumptious,of you man. I've known 5 men who've restored their foreskins,with gentle pulling on the skin and some addtional devices, cups,cones,ect to help in the process. it took them to to three yes to get their foreskins back on track and fully recovered,as it were. there was nothing deperate about them. NONE of them were in a RUSH. They in my opinion had the patience of Da Buddah or "Job"(J-O-O-B)
THEY certianly did NOT come off desperate to Me not at all,especially looking at it logically,they patiently waited fer 2 to 3 years,perservered all the way. Now thats some determination! 3 years. dang.
AS Far as Men wanting thier foreskins back thats their business, from what I've seen and heard from other Men is that they really FEEL RIPPED OFF,and oddly and painfully enuff they literally ripped up of their foreskins,thier choices were taken away and that in MY opinion is F****ed- UP! it hurts to know that,for them.
There is NO scientific/medical evidence that is credible that shows that the male foreskin is dangerous or unhealthy to keep intact. Theres a wonderful Book Called "Foreskin: a Second Look"
very educational.
Finally I was graced BY MY parents in this way that I was never Cut,so barbarically as to have my natural Male Skin removed/ripped off.
I even have a T-shirt that says " Let the Foreskin Be with YOU" - I AM Indeed INtact and Thankful !!
I see absolutely NOTHING WRONG with a Man wanting to restore his natural God-Given Foreskin back. BTW: If you go to ANY search engine and type in "Foreskin Restoration" you'll find loads of sites with information,education and sites that sell various things/devices to help the restoration process along.
... having the sensation given back/restored is worth it,in and of itself. NCBeareatingman

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - DrDestiny - 06-08-2011

Hi NC I really didn't mean to sound judgmental . thats not where i was coming from at all. you know with the written word and no voice or body language things can sound different to how they were meant. I was only coming from a place of curiosity and wanting to understand something that i've never come across before - hope that clarifies things - no judgment or negativity implied at all.
All the best to you NC.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - ncbeareatingman - 06-09-2011

thank you and yer right Destiny, its cyberland and even with the best intentions things can STILL be misunderstood ',Mis-heard" or just plain Missed, got cha,now. Understand now. and I apoligize if I stepped on yer toes,but it did "look" like jugemental out casting. so now were clear and its cool,on boths sides. very good.
the subject of foreskin removal is a very painful and touchy subject if you dont have the right foundation with someone,be cuz were talking about a violation here. its intersting becuz Ive doen and been certified in Rebirthing- a wholistic healing process that goes very deep all the way back to the birth,womb,and beyound in some cases...and all the repressed memories come forth includng in some men's cases the foreskin removal... and yes it is painful. all part of birth trauma

IN addtion to the foreskin restorational subliminal,I
d like to see one entitled "Releasing and Healing Birth Trauma",people have healed all kinds of issues thru this process and discovered great peace,love within and without, and deeper connedctions to spirit,themselves and others. Be a great title fer those Bold enuff and strong enuff to face and heal such foundational truma's ." Birth without Violence" By Dr. Fredrick Le'Boyer.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - ncbeareatingman - 07-08-2019

I STILL LOVE this Title. I think its a great Idea. thanx for updating your request. I do know of a few men who have successfully done so,otherwise and in other ways.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Shawn - 07-09-2019

A good complementary title would be "Cure Phimosis", which would prevent a need for surgery. At least for people who have done that for medical reasons.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - Benjamin - 07-09-2019

(07-08-2019, 07:18 AM)rostrobl Wrote: Hi, is there any update on the foreskin restoration subliminal? Thx

I'ts not something that's really planned, just a suggestion so far. If any suggestions from the forum are made it won't likely be until 6g and if the program has enough interest.

RE: Foreskin and frenulum regrowth - EvolvingPhoenix - 07-09-2019

(03-12-2010, 01:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am not sure... I have seen people re-grow lost fingers out of sheer belief, but it seems to be complex.  I can put up some of these as experimentals though, when I have a moment to work on it.  Much work to take care of right now.  check my post in store announcements about that.

Really? Wow! That's amazing! Hopefully, there'll be a chance to restore damage done to my vocals then!