Subliminal Talk
What would you like to see in 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: What would you like to see in 5G (/Thread-What-would-you-like-to-see-in-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - jonathan4all - 01-09-2014

I would like to see a sub on monogamy long term relationship which covers areas like

a. good values, morals, respect, caring within couple.
b. good sexual life, romantic ethos
c. Helping each other to grow further emotionally, physically, spiritually and all other basic aspects of a healthy relation.

Guess in this forum there are few people who are satisfied with their long term partner or spouse. Shannon you should make one sub for them too. Otherwise it will be unfair. Not only for pseudo- playboys Tongue

Thanks
Jonathan.

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - smoothsam - 01-11-2014

Deep gratitude and appreciation with the inclusion of OGSF, Emotional Pain Relief and Healing, and complete forgiveness(forgiving others and oneself, forgiving past, etc...)
5G single stage sub

What do you guys think?

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - RoaringLion - 01-14-2014

(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)lokko Wrote: Increase Your Penis Size 5G

Maximum Learning Speed 5G (heard great results from this on the forum)
Or anything to do with Memory improvement!

Grow Taller 5G

Grow Taller is already in 5g: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/grow-taller-5g/

I would also buy IYPS 5g.

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - Jay - 01-15-2014

The only sub I would request at this time would be a 4G or 5G version of 'Healthy Body Image'.

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - jonathan4all - 01-15-2014

(01-11-2014, 11:59 PM)smoothsam Wrote: Deep gratitude and appreciation with the inclusion of OGSF, Emotional Pain Relief and Healing, and complete forgiveness(forgiving others and oneself, forgiving past, etc...)
5G single stage sub

What do you guys think?

I must say Smoothsam this can be really a good subliminal. It can create a huge basic platform to decode other sub later. I hope Shannon will consider it. Something life LTU 3 a single stage monster sub.

Thanks, nice idea buddy .

Jonathan

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - lokko - 01-15-2014

(01-14-2014, 03:13 PM)RoaringLion Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 03:06 PM)lokko Wrote: Increase Your Penis Size 5G

Maximum Learning Speed 5G (heard great results from this on the forum)
Or anything to do with Memory improvement!

Grow Taller 5G

Grow Taller is already in 5g: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/grow-taller-5g/

I would also buy IYPS 5g.

Oh I didn't even notice. Thanks!

well to fill in that spot then I'd say Premature ejaculation in 5G would be amazing Big Grin

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - shub - 01-15-2014

Ultra success 5g for sure... I know with 4g you can combine it with luck magnifier.. But then you should listen to each at least 8 hours daily.. For people like me who can't do that and only listen to a sub for 8 hrs daily.. 5g subs work better.. So I'd but the ultra success 5G, the day it is released :-)

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - lokko - 01-25-2014

Shannon all I wish is that you can hopefully have "Maximum Learning Speed 5G" before september so that I can get it for school! 5g specifically I think it would make life so much better getting great marks at school !

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - jonathan4all - 01-25-2014

Another deadly combination can be in 5G
maximum learning speed+ Maximize your memory+ Laserlike focus and concentration

I think it can be a student/learner/researcher combo pack for overall learning any issue. It can be made like LTU as a monster sub and can be beneficial all sorts of learners.

Please share your thoughts. I hope Shannon will consider this combination.

Jonathan

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - lokko - 01-26-2014

(01-25-2014, 02:56 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: Another deadly combination can be in 5G
maximum learning speed+ Maximize your memory+ Laserlike focus and concentration

I think it can be a student/learner/researcher combo pack for overall learning any issue. It can be made like LTU as a monster sub and can be beneficial all sorts of learners.

Please share your thoughts. I hope Shannon will consider these combination.

Jonathan

an ultimate learning sub like that with numerous stages would be perfect.

Just today I looked up adhd for the first time, and I think I have it, the symptons sound very close, another one is auditory processing disorder, thats kinda similar too. but I think either one is the cause of taking no action, no concentration, memory problems cause of it, no consistency. Also Im not sure if multi tasking is skill is really beneficial, studies go back and forth with pros and cons and how it can actually cause you to not take action or comprehend something better

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - Benjamin - 01-27-2014

The Bodybuilding set Wink

Though I don't know when i'd end up using it.

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - TheChosenOne - 01-29-2014

Think Like A Millionaire
Maximum Sales Success
Become A Successful Entrprenuer

5G-6 Stage Set

Shannon says he could do this no problem here....

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Suggestion-for-the-Maximum-Sales-Success-4G?highlight=maximum+sales+success

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - Edo - 01-31-2014

Absolute Self Confidence. I know it is already in 5G, but current ASC is made when 5G still in first establishment. A new upgraded ASC with new exclusive technology for free that are equal to EPRAHA.

RE: What would you like to see in 5G - MasterEnki - 02-02-2014

In 5G, I would like to see (and would buy):

Combo:
Ultra Success + Luck Magnifier + Everything is Possible + Winner's Mindset in 5G

Combo:
Aura of Sexiness + Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Sexually in 5G

And

AYP (relating to a Casual, No-strings Attached Sexual Relationship - so probably AYP Sexual Lover OR AYP Friend With Benefits) in 5G

Thanks