Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 (/Thread-Alpha-Male-For-Gay-Men-5-0)

Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - JOHN SMITH - 01-23-2013

I'm thinking about purchasing the Alpha Male 5.0 program for gay men. I really want to be more Masculine and not be nor appear Needy. Are there any gay men who have had any success with this program?
Thank You

P.S Has anyone used the program to give you a more Masculine voice?
How were the results?

RE: Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - Benjamin - 01-23-2013

Hi John,
Welcome to the forum.

I am straight, but I am close to finishing up Alpha Male 5.0 and they are pretty similar programs. It will definately help you to become more masculine and to let go of alot of neediness. Aswell as many other things. I am happy with the results.

AM 5.0 also works on your voice I believe. I didn't notice this myself but after doing the 2011 version a person I know online told me that my voice was definately alot deeper.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - Sean - 01-23-2013

John, I'm also close to wrapping up AM5 for straight men, and I'm sure you'll get what you're asking for, above.

Welcome aboard!

Sean

RE: Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - JOHN SMITH - 01-24-2013

(01-23-2013, 09:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi John,
Welcome to the forum.

I am straight, but I am close to finishing up Alpha Male 5.0 and they are pretty similar programs. It will definately help you to become more masculine and to let go of alot of neediness. Aswell as many other things. I am happy with the results.

AM 5.0 also works on your voice I believe. I didn't notice this myself but after doing the 2011 version a person I know online told me that my voice was definately alot deeper.

-Ben
Thanks for the positive feed back!! In a week or so i'm going to purchase the program. I've been going back in fourth in my head for months if i should get the program or not. Well i'm going to take the plunge and do it!
Do you know if it will make my walk more masculine?

(01-23-2013, 10:33 PM)Sean Wrote: John, I'm also close to wrapping up AM5 for straight men, and I'm sure you'll get what you're asking for, above.

Welcome aboard!

Sean

Thank you for replying. I'm excited about program and will be purchasing it soon.

Have you noticed if your voice has gotten deeper by using the program?

RE: Alpha Male For Gay Men 5.0 - Sean - 01-24-2013

John, I haven't had any feedback to tell me it is deeper, but I do know I project it more.

To answer the question you asked Ben, my gait is definitely changed. Now my chest is up/out, my shoulders are back, and I've got a swagger! Smile

The one thing I can say to reinforce your decision to purchase is that in every case I've seen, Shannon honors his guarantee. If you're not happy after running AM5GM for six months, you'll be able to get a refund.

And I'll bet you $50 you won't be dissatisfied. Big Grin

(01-24-2013, 01:25 PM)Sean Wrote: John, I haven't had any feedback to tell me it is deeper, but I do know I project it more.

To answer the question you asked Ben, my gait is definitely changed. Now my chest is up/out, my shoulders are back, and I've got a swagger! Smile

The one thing I can say to reinforce your decision to purchase is that in every case I've seen, Shannon honors his guarantee. If you're not happy after running AM5GM for six months, you'll be able to get a refund.

And I'll bet you $50 you won't be dissatisfied. Big Grin

That's a bet I'd be glad to loose!