Subliminal Talk
Observation on Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Observation on Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Observation-on-Luck-Magnifier)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Tiesto - 01-20-2013

(01-17-2013, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 06:31 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon I bought Luck Magnifier from the old store, is the ocean surf track for LM in the old store has been updated as well? I'd like to re-download it, just in case...

If you bought it from the old store, you'll want to re-download it.

Shannon, could you clarify some things for me, where can I get this updated version from? And how can I know the difference between the updated version and the faulty version? All I know is, based on this thread, the faulty version has a gap in the minute 19:20..

The copy I re-download from the old site is still the exact same one with the one that has a gap in minute 19:20, I'm rather unsure here, but I'm assuming maybe the copy of LM in the old site has not been updated yet?

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-20-2013

The old site isn't where the new version has been uploaded to. The new site is where you have to download from. If you don't know how, send a contact e-mail to the new site.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Benjamin - 01-20-2013

Yes I was going to post that may have been the case. If anybody has this issue and I haven't fixed it for them then just contact the store and I will create an order for you on the new site with LM.

-Ben

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - redragon - 01-20-2013

I checked that Ultra Success has also this error.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Tiesto - 01-21-2013

Thanks for the help, Ben and Shannon!

I will make a request to download from the new site.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-21-2013

(01-20-2013, 11:52 PM)redragon Wrote: I checked that Ultra Success has also this error.

Thanks for reporting that, I'll have a look.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - redragon - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 08:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-20-2013, 11:52 PM)redragon Wrote: I checked that Ultra Success has also this error.

No problem Shannon. I loved both LM and US because they worked for me very well. You may want to build US in 5G rather than rebuilding it in 4G. I think its the second most voted title. Just my 2cents. Big Grin

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-24-2013

(01-22-2013, 02:47 AM)redragon Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:

No problem Shannon. I loved both LM and US because they worked for me very well. You may want to build US in 5G rather than rebuilding it in 4G. I think its the second most voted title. Just my 2cents. Big Grin

In that case, it's going to have to wait until I am done building BAMM.

But, since I am not going to give out upgrades from 4G to 5G, I'm going to at least have a 4G version to fix the issue that people can have without paying for my mistake.