Subliminal Talk
Observation on Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Observation on Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Observation-on-Luck-Magnifier)

Pages: 1 2

Observation on Luck Magnifier - johnny - 01-12-2013

Hey guys actually I am listening to Luck Magnifier (Masked Ocean Surf) in earphones and I have noticed when the track reached 19:20 there is a slight cut in the subliminal.
Is my version right or is the subliminal made like that?
Thank you very much!

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Sean - 01-12-2013

Johnny, I just checked, and mine also has this single-second gap in the audio of that file.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - johnny - 01-12-2013

Thanks for the check Sean!

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Sean - 01-12-2013

You bet, Johnny. I'm sure this will be remedied quickly.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-13-2013

I have identified that this issue exists in the original recording. I'll rebuild it, and we'll make this available to everyone.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - johnny - 01-14-2013

Thanks Shannon and let us know when it will be ready!

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-14-2013

It's finished and uploaded to the back end servers. All you have to do is re-download it, or use the contact form if you are out of downloads.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - johnny - 01-14-2013

Thanks!

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Tiesto - 01-14-2013

Shannon I bought Luck Magnifier from the old store, is the ocean surf track for LM in the old store has been updated as well? I'd like to re-download it, just in case...

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Sean - 01-14-2013

Thanks for handling that so quickly, Shannon! I know how busy you are with BAMM and some experimentals, and actions like this visibly demonstrate your spoken commitment to customer service. I couldn't let that go by without acknowledging it publicly.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-17-2013

(01-14-2013, 06:31 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon I bought Luck Magnifier from the old store, is the ocean surf track for LM in the old store has been updated as well? I'd like to re-download it, just in case...

If you bought it from the old store, you'll want to re-download it.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-17-2013

(01-14-2013, 09:33 AM)Sean Wrote: Thanks for handling that so quickly, Shannon! I know how busy you are with BAMM and some experimentals, and actions like this visibly demonstrate your spoken commitment to customer service. I couldn't let that go by without acknowledging it publicly.

I appreciate your sentiment, Sean. An error in the program takes top priority to fix, even when that error doesn't affect the effectiveness of the program.

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Benjamin - 01-20-2013

Hi Shannon just checking about the new build of luck magnifier. I have reset some downloads for it and I have been told that apparently it has the same issue.

As far as I know most masked programs pause briefly and I realized it was just the mask looping. I can't say if it's the same in LM as I don't have it. Maybe that is what people are hearing?

-Ben

RE: Observation on Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 01-20-2013

The mask fades in and out at the beginning and the end. Since we know I fixed the earlier issue, unless a new error is found and a specific time given to let me analyze it, I can only presume it is the mask fading out and then back in as the program loops.