Subliminal Talk
Millionaire Mindset - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Millionaire Mindset (/Thread-Millionaire-Mindset)

Millionaire Mindset - AngelFire - 01-05-2013

Hi guys, I just got the Millionaire Mindset sub a few days ago thanks for the sale Big Grin I couldn't find a thread about it. I want to use it to mainly do away with limiting belief's about money and prosperity. One thing I've noticed is I feel very tired during the day after letting it play in a loop all night. Come to think of it, I felt this way during the beginning of using the others I have. Today, I could barely keep my eyes open. Is this a normal response ? (if there is such a thing Smile)

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Yuri - 01-05-2013

Hey AngelFire and welcome aboard Smile

subs take a good amount of energy so yes for some people this could be a normal response I had the same thing when I first started using them, later on you get used to it though try to not exceed the amount of hours appointed for the sub else you will become extremely tired and might inquire headaches.

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Benjamin - 01-05-2013

Welcome Angelfire Smile

Unfortunately not many people have used or atleast reported on that subliminal. But I look forward to hearing about your results.

It's normal that you feel a bit more tired, especially if you haven't used any of these programs before because your brain is getting increased input that it wasn't before. Usually you will adjust and feel better again. But as Yuri said if your still really tired after a while of listening then you may be listening too much.

-Ben

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Shannon - 01-06-2013

It is entirely normal when A) your brain isn't used to the amount of work you're asking it to do, or B) you have had too much exposure for your current level of experience. Saying almost the same thing in two different ways, but there is a difference. No matter how "experienced" you are with it, even after acclimation, exhaustion will set in if you run your brain too high for too long for it to keep up with processing what you give it.

TLAM has been used by Andrew, who told me really good things about it. The script for it is also in BAMM 2.0, and let me assure you, BAMM 2.0 is a brain killer. I feel EXHAUSTED using it. But TLAM's script is much, much shorter, although it is also very demanding in and of itself for the type of things it's trying to accomplish.

You'll also find more exhaustion from things that are being resisted.

RE: Think Like a Millionaire - AngelFire - 01-06-2013

Thanks for the responses; I'll keep a check on how I feel over the next week or so, and maybe make some adjustment in exposure time. But since I have deep seated issues with money, that more than explains it. I changed the title, I guess I was way more sleepy yesterday than I realized, and posted it as Millionaire Mindset, and when I was reading Shannon's reply, it dawned on me Blush

RE: Think Like a Millionaire - Strawberry Blonde - 03-07-2013

(01-06-2013, 03:04 PM)AngelFire Wrote: Thanks for the responses; I'll keep a check on how I feel over the next week or so, and maybe make some adjustment in exposure time. But since I have deep seated issues with money, that more than explains it. I changed the title, I guess I was way more sleepy yesterday than I realized, and posted it as Millionaire Mindset, and when I was reading Shannon's reply, it dawned on me Blush

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Strawberry Blonde - 03-07-2013

Hi
Do you mind me asking...how are you getting on with this sub.
Have you seen much in the way of results...anything unusual happened.
Are you just allowing it to work on your subconscious almost like manifesting, or are you working along with it, trying to make things happen.
I would be interested to hear of any changes you might have noticed.

RE: Millionaire Mindset - SexyMofo - 03-07-2013

Like Strawberry, I too am waiting for you to share your great experience with this sub. Hope you could share us your experience soon. Smile

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Benjamin - 03-07-2013

Definately, it would be interesting to know how you are going.

-Ben

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Astrack - 08-23-2013

Waiting too.

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

Probably too busy with the millions she made to reply on this Wink.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Millionaire Mindset - SexyMofo - 08-24-2013

Guys maybe we'll just have to jump into the water to find out Smile

RE: Millionaire Mindset - Astrack - 08-25-2013

(08-24-2013, 10:08 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: Guys maybe we'll just have to jump into the water to find out Smile

That's the best quote I have seen and liked on this forum.