Subliminal Talk
Howdy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Howdy (/Thread-Howdy)

Howdy - GrandJury - 01-03-2013

How's it going everyone? I am a regular on the website SoSuave.com (I go by another username there) and a thread was started by a member named Dominance about his experience with the Alpha Male product. I definitely didn't know what to expect about subliminals but I kept an open mind so I decided to check this website out. After browsing it, I have to say that I am very intrigued and will be planning on purchasing a few scripts after I complete the Absolute Self-Confidence.

I have a few quick questions.

I have ASC on right now, and is the wave noise suppose to drown out the audible voice enough that I can "barely" hear it? I guess what I'm trying to ask is what is the optimal volume I should set the noise to.

What are some, I guess I'll say, the "popular" products that the majority of people start out using? There are quite a few that interest me but I don't really know where to start.

What is the difference between ASC and other products which sound similar, such as "Overcome Social Anxiety" and "Extreme Self-Esteem"?
Thanks guys!

RE: Howdy - Benjamin - 01-04-2013

Hi man,
Yeah that was me. Welcome to the forum, it's good that you were open minded enough to come here to explore. I found alot of people there closed minded and wanting to criticize and reject it straight away. You will be the one to get the results because your open to it.

Have a read of peoples journals to see their experiences aswell as keep listening to ASC and you will start to know what to expect.

Yeah your not meant to hear it, hence a 'subliminal'. If your using the ocean wave then just have it at a comfortable volume for you and if your using ultrasonic then have it at the same volume as you use ocean wave, just don't use ultrasonic with headphones.

Well the most popular product is the one you I introduced on that thread, Alpha Male 5.0. I went and brought it after reading peoples journals on their experiences, but if your not sure then what your doing, listening to ASC is a good idea to start. You will want to listen to it for atleast 32days.

As for the different between those programs you mention, that may be better for Shannon to answer as he creates the programs. I have an idea but found it hard to explain it.

Hope that helps. I look forward to reading your experiences.

-Ben

RE: Howdy - Spiral - 01-04-2013

Welcome GrandJury!!

RE: Howdy - Shannon - 01-04-2013

Quote:I have a few quick questions.

I have ASC on right now, and is the wave noise suppose to drown out the audible voice enough that I can "barely" hear it? I guess what I'm trying to ask is what is the optimal volume I should set the noise to.

The optimal volume is going to be determined by following these steps:

1. Play the Trickling Stream track, and adjust it to a comfortable volume.

2. Play the Ocean Surf track. Adjust it so that the lowest points of audio volume are still faintly audible, but the loudest points are not too loud.

This should be the best volume for all three tracks. If it is too loud, adjust it down one notch at a time until it is not; should not be more than a small adjustment.

I'm going to be re-vamping the instructions after I finish building what I am building, and we will have them as a web page.

Quote:What are some, I guess I'll say, the "popular" products that the majority of people start out using? There are quite a few that interest me but I don't really know where to start.

Most people start out using ASC, because it's free. Then they usually migrate to something that fits their most immediate needs. Some go to Alpha Male, some go for Overcoming Fear, and some go for a success type program, like Ultra Success.

I wouldn't worry about what to do next until you've completed 32-90 days of ASC depending on what your assessment is at the end of 32 days.

Quote:What is the difference between ASC and other products which sound similar, such as "Overcome Social Anxiety" and "Extreme Self-Esteem"?
Thanks guys!

ASC is going to have some overlap with some other programs, by nature of what it's trying to accomplish. Overcoming social anxiety is going to be more focused on a specific area of lack of confidence. Self esteem is actually dealing with self image and self acceptance more than confidence directly; confidence is usually a result of the effects of ESE.