Subliminal Talk
new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation (/Thread-new-to-SM-s-with-goals-in-mind-please-need-recommendations-for-my-situation)

new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-02-2013

hii, i am currently new to this site, however ive purchased a whole lot of subliminals from this site, as of now, im 19, turning 20 years old and currently im unemployed, im in electronic payment processing, a salesman that started a month ago

However ive been having some big issues.....im extremely shy, fearful, uncomfortable and i have like basicly ZERO social skills let alone selling, ive been down lately, in otherwords theirs alot in my life that i havent done, like man, zero alpha maleness.

like im not happy about this at all, my father always or most of the time yells at me or talks in a way that is trying to down me. like all this negativity,

someone please, i really need some big recommendations, i need some action, for my resolutions for my life in 2013 are fufilled, ive been buying subliminals from this site, while they are cheap so at a certain situation, i can fill the void and improve my all around wellbeing.

its great to be here, i hope i can improve just as much as the others that have been having wide success with these programs.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - RoaringLion - 01-02-2013

Hey, welcome to the forum, you're in the right place. Could you give us a list of the subliminals you bought?

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 04:56 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forum, you're in the right place. Could you give us a list of the subliminals you bought?

absolute self confidence 4g
acne relief aid
anti aging
attract positive energy
attract your perfect nymphomaniac
balance your brain hemispheres
be unaffected by rejection
become a multi millionaire within 4 years
become a successful entrepreneur
become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women ver 8.0
better plot design for writers 4g type b
cancer healing aid 4g
carpe diem
chronic useless back pain relief aid
chronic useless pain relief
chronic useless pain relief 5g
create vibrant effective characters
crush writers block
deep gratitude and appreciation
deep restful sleep
develop a more masculine voice
develop an aura of commanding authority
develop an aura of dominance
develop irresistible charisma
develop an aura of sexiness 2.0 4g

theirs more but icant list them all, its a big list, im just curious on whats a good combination to help me move forward

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - RoaringLion - 01-02-2013

You could run Absolute Self Confidence 5g solo for 90 days. If you want to listen to more than one subliminal at once, use Absolute Self Confidence 4g and add whichever subliminal you would like, i would recommend Overcoming Fear or Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, but you could also use a sales related subliminal to help with your job.

If you can only choose from the ones on your list i'd go with Develop Irresitible Charisma or Become a Successful Entrepeneur (If that's one of your goals)

Ultimately though, look at what areas of your life need the most attention and head in that direction.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 05:22 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: You could run Absolute Self Confidence 5g solo for 90 days. If you want to listen to more than one subliminal at once, use Absolute Self Confidence 4g and add whichever subliminal you would like, i would recommend Overcoming Fear, Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, but you could also use a sales related subliminal to help with your job.

If you can only choose from the ones on your list i'd go with Develop Irresitible Charisma or Become a Successful Entrepeneur (If that's one of your goals)

Ultimately though, look at what areas of your life need the most attention and head in that direction.

thanks man.

I wish you luck and success. Keep the forum updated with your progress and let us know what you decide to listen to.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - Shannon - 01-02-2013

Welcome aboard, tinioie, and thank you for your patronage!

My advice is to assess what you need most in life, and then figure out what the basis of that need is. Work backwards to the root issue, and then tackle that issue by itself. You don't cut down the tree by attacking the branches, but the trunk or the roots.

So assess your situation. Is your biggest issue that you're not making enough money to move out? Are you not making enough money because you have no self esteem? Do you have no self esteem because nobody treats you well? Does nobody treat you well because you aren't successful? That's the pattern I had for a long time, and it basically became a cycle. Family treated me poorly because I didn't have my own place to live... so I got no respect. And I didn't have my own place while that was happening because I was unable to move past what they kept telling me (failure, can't, loser, etc.).

I broke the cycle using ASC, then US, then AM, and then BASE.

But ultimately you need to determine the root issue and attack that.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-03-2013

(01-02-2013, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome aboard, tinioie, and thank you for your patronage!

My advice is to assess what you need most in life, and then figure out what the basis of that need is. Work backwards to the root issue, and then tackle that issue by itself. You don't cut down the tree by attacking the branches, but the trunk or the roots.

So assess your situation. Is your biggest issue that you're not making enough money to move out? Are you not making enough money because you have no self esteem? Do you have no self esteem because nobody treats you well? Does nobody treat you well because you aren't successful? That's the pattern I had for a long time, and it basically became a cycle. Family treated me poorly because I didn't have my own place to live... so I got no respect. And I didn't have my own place while that was happening because I was unable to move past what they kept telling me (failure, can't, loser, etc.).

thanks man, and is AM, anger management?

im going to use starting tonight, while sleeping with my sleep phones, absolute self confidence 5g for a straight 3 months and for a minimum of 8-15 hours or the maximum. each and every day for those months and see the results from that and make an informed decision on what to go into next. since i purchased alot of programs XD and i plan on using each of them at any point of my life, i keep hearing all of the positive effects. i want to be another testimonial.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - Benjamin - 01-04-2013

Hi,
AM is Alpha Male.

-Ben

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-04-2013

(01-02-2013, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome aboard, tinioie, and thank you for your patronage!

i also got a question about the life tune up, is it alright to like shuffle back to back on all the audiosets each day if you listen to it, or it has to be structured? im confused on those 6 stage sets

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - Benjamin - 01-04-2013

Wow man, just seen the programs you brought, that's awesome! With what you wrote i'd definately reccomend Alpha Male 5.0.

But you may have spent all your money on what you got, so it's probably good to start with Absolute Self Confidence.

Quote:i also got a question about the Life Tune-Up, is it alright to like shuffle back to back on all the audiosets each day if you listen to it, or it has to be structured? im confused on those 6 stage sets

With 6 stage sets you start from Stage 1, listen for 32 days, then go onto the next stage and so on. 32 days for each stage which is around 6 months or so.

For atleast 8 hours a night/day.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - Shannon - 01-04-2013

Six stage sets are designed to achieve major goals by working in stages, and each stage is intended to be used for 32 days by itself. So for the first 32 days, you would use Stage 1; then after that, you would use 32 days of Stage 2; and so on. In this way, much more complex, powerful and difficult changes can be accomplished using subliminals.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-06-2013

I can only offer an opinion, my "5 cents". Of the ones you bought, if I was in your shoes, I'd start with the following:

Absolute Self Confidence (get the free 5g version)
Deep Gratitude And Appreciation
Deep Restful Sleep

I'd also invest in the Improve Your Sales sub, and run that sometime after having done the confidence sub for a while. But, thats just what I'd do - I'm not you.

General rules-of-thumb:
The girlfriend-related subs can wait til your life is running smoother.
Give each sub a few months on their own. Don't mix, if you can avoid it (and if you do, follow mixing rules given in the instructions, i.e. never mix 5G)
Start on character-based subs that touch your well-being and character first. ASC5G seems to be a good starting point. I second what RoaringLion said:

(01-02-2013, 05:22 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: You could run Absolute Self Confidence 5g solo for 90 days ... you could also use a sales related subliminal to help with your job

My situation is totally different, so I'm doing different subs. But given that situation that you're in, thats what I'd do.

RE: new to SM's with goals in mind please need recommendations for my situation - tinioie - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 01:49 AM)brad1984mason Wrote: I can only offer an opinion, my "5 cents". Of the ones you bought, if I was in your shoes, I'd start with the following:

Absolute Self Confidence (get the free 5g version)
Deep Gratitude And Appreciation
Deep Restful Sleep

I'd also invest in the Improve Your Sales sub, and run that sometime after having done the confidence sub for a while. But, thats just what I'd do - I'm not you.

General rules-of-thumb:
The girlfriend-related subs can wait til your life is running smoother.
Give each sub a few months on their own. Don't mix, if you can avoid it (and if you do, follow mixing rules given in the instructions, i.e. never mix 5G)
Start on character-based subs that touch your well-being and character first. ASC5G seems to be a good starting point. I second what RoaringLion said:

(01-02-2013, 05:22 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: You could run Absolute Self Confidence 5g solo for 90 days ... you could also use a sales related subliminal to help with your job

My situation is totally different, so I'm doing different subs. But given that situation that you're in, thats what I'd do.

wow thankyou for the advice man, yeah im playing right now, taking that advice, the absolute confidence 5g