Subliminal Talk
Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread (/Thread-Crazy-Sale-Appreciation-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - dE3k - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 03:36 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon, I was wondering if with WM, 2.0 is going to be offered in individual stages to buy separately? Or if you're going to leave it at $500? I won't be able to buy it until July, I am just curious. Thanks

My guess is that they didn't want the price of the split stages to be lower then the full set, ie: AM 5. With this sale it cost less to pay for the split stages. But I could be wrong.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Shannon - 01-02-2013

Spiritman, we didn't bring them across in stages because:

1. Nobody was buying the stages... at all... and
2. I wanted to keep Andrew's job as simple as possible so he could be as effective as I needed him to be during the sale and getting the store up and running. I can always add the stages again later if there's a desire for them.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Shannon - 01-02-2013

I'm posting here to say thank you to all of my team, and all of my customers for doing such a great job. The team did an amazing job pulling off getting the store ready and doing back end support, and you customers did an amazing job of making the sale a success. Thank you all.

I'm currently so tired that I'm going to decide when to end the sale when I wake up. Changing all the prices is really surprisingly exhausting mentally...

Next sale, I am hoping I have transferred all 3G titles to 4G, and we have a good number of new titles up and available as well. Smile

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - dE3k - 01-03-2013

(01-02-2013, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I can always add the stages again later if there's a desire for them.

yes please and thank you!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Benjamin - 01-03-2013

Quote:I'm posting here to say thank you to all of my team, and all of my customers for doing such a great job. The team did an amazing job pulling off getting the store ready and doing back end support, and you customers did an amazing job of making the sale a success. Thank you all.

Thanks Shannon. Smile And thanks to the guys that pointed out errors on the pages for me to fix.

-Ben

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Lkawakita - 01-03-2013

(01-02-2013, 04:19 PM)Spiral Wrote: I picked up AM5.0 and Overcome fear, guilt and shame.

Nothing else seems interesting right now because as it is I have a huge library of subs I have to utilize first!

Hahahah I know this feeling.

So many subs... So little time...
And next sale will be a 4g fest? That cuts some out of the queue then. At least until next sale.

Man, this sale was a blast. I ended spending a little more than I antecipated, but ended getting far more than I planned. Will have to burn several DVDs with the subs and lock them in a vault, since there are so many subs in my HD that it makes this HD one of the most valuable thing I have lol

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - johnny - 01-03-2013

Awesome sale guys and thx you very much!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-04-2013

Awww, I missed out. I was travelling at the time and found it hard to arrange to have internet connection. I waited until 6pm on Jan the first (China time), and the sale still hadn't started (I kept checking every hour), and then I was on the road again until now, and ... bugger. Its okay though, I still have enough subs in queue to last me for the next three or four sales, before I need to buy more, lol. So many subs, so little time!!!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - RainbowAbyss - 01-04-2013

Just dropping my 323 cents of gratitude..which is actually how much I paid for OFGS!..thanks Shannon and team!!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Benjamin - 01-04-2013

Quote:Awww, I missed out. I was travelling at the time and found it hard to arrange to have internet connection. I waited until 6pm on Jan the first (China time), and the sale still hadn't started (I kept checking every hour), and then I was on the road again until now, and ... bugger. Its okay though, I still have enough subs in queue to last me for the next three or four sales, before I need to buy more, lol. So many subs, so little time!!!

I know the feeling, the programs I have at the moment I could use for years, but I still brought 2 more. :Z

-Ben

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - redragon - 01-04-2013

I just got my best Xmas gift I've been waiting for- a discounted AM 5.0 sub. Thank you very very much!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Spiritman - 01-05-2013

(01-03-2013, 01:58 PM)dE3k Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I can always add the stages again later if there's a desire for them.

yes please and thank you!

+1!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - ncbeareatingman - 01-11-2013

I got Alpha Male 6 stage set FINALLY AM 5.0 for Gay Men,s well as Over coming Fear Guilt n Shame
ALpha for 113 Bucks and OFGS fer 3.23$ over all I saved over 100 bucks, not too shabby gabby for the course. Looking forward tro using BAMM as well,when the time comes next month. Keith.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - dE3k - 01-12-2013

(01-02-2013, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Spiritman, we didn't bring them across in stages because:

1. Nobody was buying the stages... at all... and
2. I wanted to keep Andrew's job as simple as possible so he could be as effective as I needed him to be during the sale and getting the store up and running. I can always add the stages again later if there's a desire for them.

Can I buy the separate parts from the old store?