Subliminal Talk
Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread (/Thread-Crazy-Sale-Appreciation-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Subeternal - 01-01-2013

Lot of thanks for the larger than life discounts. I didnt expect the discounts on the 5G subs to be so great. You even discounted the most recent titles like PE, OF, Weight Loss and OFGS and obviously that monstrosity Woman Magnet. Special thanks for the AM price point as well. I didnt get any Xmas presents this year at all so this is it for me haha.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - AbiDrew85 - 01-01-2013

Oh yeah! Once I get the money to the wonderful guy above me I'll have enough programs to keep me busy improving myself for a while!

One of the very first programs I'll be using will be OFGS after I finish up my present ASC run!

Maybe next year BAMM will go on the crazy sale? Haha. Now THAT would be crazy!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Shannon - 01-01-2013

This will be the first and last time 5G will ever be discounted. Smile Better take advantage of it while you can, guys. BAMM is going to be introduced at a much lower price than it will end up, and you will never see me discount it.

But, the discounts range from 10 to 90%, and random.org chooses them. I go by that. Smile Glad you're enjoying. We'll be continuing the sale again tomorrow since we got started so late, and I'll be adjusting the prices again when I wake up and once after that before the sale ends.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Benjamin - 01-01-2013

Yep good job on the sale. I got overcoming fear, guilt and shame. Smile

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Delight - 01-02-2013

Thank you very much for the discounts!!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - AbiDrew85 - 01-02-2013

(01-01-2013, 10:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: This will be the first and last time 5G will ever be discounted. Smile Better take advantage of it while you can, guys. BAMM is going to be introduced at a much lower price than it will end up, and you will never see me discount it.

Yeah... Kinda figured that... LOL. Discounted BAMM would just be tooooo crazy!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Lkawakita - 01-02-2013

If we think how much BAMM would be worth, it's already having huge discounts even if it costs 4 figures.
Based on the results of other subs, if we had to pay the true worth of it, then we'll have to be multimillionaires to buy it lol.

And thanks for this great sale Shannon. Too bad 5Gs won't get into next sale. But I have more than a year and half to save for them, since I got so many subs.

And I am curious about one thing. Do you guys buy the ones you want only, or always end up having more than you can use?
I fit in second group. Can't resist these prices, even if I don't plan on using it too soon.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Tiesto - 01-02-2013

Thanks for the sale Shannon and Andrew, I got myself Luck Magnifier and OGSF.. Big Grin

The price of SM 2.0 was super tempting, but I had to resist myself and stick to the plan, to obtain as much money as possible with LM to purchase BAMM, then it's on all the way to my dream goal! Big Grin

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Subeternal - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 07:17 AM)Lkawakita Wrote: And I am curious about one thing. Do you guys buy the ones you want only, or always end up having more than you can use?
I fit in second group. Can't resist these prices, even if I don't plan on using it too soon.

I always end up with more. My mind has its way of rationalizing stuff like "hoarding" subs lol. I think I've finally realized that 3G and 4G are quite comparable even though 4G works at 2x. The value of the titles arent diminished even though they utilize the old gen. 5G is another story but right now we only have ASC and weight loss and hopefully US will be built soon.

I think most of us here are guilty of having subs that sum up at least a usage of 3-5 years (if not more) with discipline.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - HMoody - 01-02-2013

I ended up picking up far more subs than I can use presently but I figure I can use them sometime in the Future. My Sub schedule is filled for the next 2-3 years at least!

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Spiritman - 01-02-2013

Shannon, I was wondering if with WM, 2.0 is going to be offered in individual stages to buy separately? Or if you're going to leave it at $500? I won't be able to buy it until July, I am just curious. Thanks

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Subeternal - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 03:36 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon, I was wondering if with WM, 2.0 is going to be offered in individual stages to buy separately? Or if you're going to leave it at $500? I won't be able to buy it until July, I am just curious. Thanks

The indigo team has already offered the 7 stages of WM 2.0 each at the price of 99.95. For some reason it didnt get put on the new site.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Spiritman - 01-02-2013

(01-02-2013, 03:56 PM)Subeternal Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:36 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon, I was wondering if with WM, 2.0 is going to be offered in individual stages to buy separately? Or if you're going to leave it at $500? I won't be able to buy it until July, I am just curious. Thanks

The indigo team has already offered the 7 stages of WM 2.0 each at the price of 99.95. For some reason it didnt get put on the new site.

Yeah I saw that on the old site but didn't see it on the new one, which is why I am asking if they're not going to offer that option anymore.

RE: Crazy Sale Appreciation Thread - Spiral - 01-02-2013

I picked up AM5.0 and Overcome fear, guilt and shame.

Nothing else seems interesting right now because as it is I have a huge library of subs I have to utilize first!