Subliminal Talk
Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears (/Thread-Tao-s-Return-to-Subliminal-Overcome-Fears)

Pages: 1 2

Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 10-30-2012

Hi,

I hope Alec doesn't mind me documenting my experiences with Overcome Fears as well. I hope we can share in each others success.

I have tried subliminal before and had good success with them, however whenever things kicked off my work schedule got hectic and things just petered out. Previously I have used Luck Magnifier and AOS with good results. I have decided to purchase Overcome fears and BIATW both 4g. Previously I had success with Subs. The real goal is to get Alpha Male but at this time I want to commit to seeing a program out for 6 months before purchasing one for nearly $200. So I have decided to go with Overcome fear and BIATW both which I have been using for roughly 2 weeks now. I think the best way to keep me going is to document it. I was previously, perhaps too scarred to do this, as I thought people would judge but hey that might be the effect of the sub already.

This may be placebo, although I don't want to undercut Shannons great work and results so far included:
When getting off a very busy train, I said excuse me with such conviction that pretty much everyone moved out of my way. I was listening to OF at the time, but I just didn't think about it. I said it and that lump in my chest or stomach which i get after just wasn't there.
Generally I am able to go about things confidentially, but I always get that lump in my chest or stomach afterwards that I feel. So seems my body is now becoming congruent with my feelings.

At the moment I am listening to OF 5-6 hours during the day and BIATW in the nights. One question I do have is i have a pair of overhead sennheiser headphones hd419 which can make sleeping a tad uncomfortable. I do have the generic I-Phone headphones and wondered if they could be just as effective? I don't have Speakers as my last one broke when moving house.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Benjamin - 10-30-2012

Hi TaoNJ,

I'm sure he won't mind and we all love reading the feedback. I plan to use OF after Alpha myself.

As for the headphones that is better for Shannon to answer.

-Ben

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Alec - 10-30-2012

Haha no I dont mind. It will be good to compare results and help eachother out.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 10-30-2012

I can only do the same as you, and look up the specs of the iPhone headphones online. I doubt they'd be any different than a thousand others. As long as they match the required frequency response rating for the subliminal format you're using, and they're true stereo, they should work just fine. Just be careful with headphones and ultrasonics.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - TaoNJ - 11-05-2012

So a quick update on these. All seems to be going well. In terms of work I feel less shy about speaking and I certainly feel a lot more assertive. I still get that small knot in my stomach however now it doesn't seem to affect me too much or make me sound nervous. I am able to do things. Also at work I have no reservations about speaking out. I tend to speak now, as a pose to think and speak. It just comes out. One thing that was funny is on Friday when I was going into town to meet me friends I was on a very busy train, and I wanted to get out. This young twenties had her shopping bags in the way. I was like "Excuse me", and even before she answered I was walking past her. By the time I passed her she was like "yeah I'm getting off too" to which I responded "Oh ok. Thats cool". I just felt good, because she felt entitled to go first but I know feel like I value myself more. It just felt right. I didn't question whether she deserved to go first or not, I was purely focused on me getting out. Is this right or wrong?

As for Friday I had a good time going out. The shots girl who normally walks around wouldn't leave me alone. I made it clear I wasn't going buy any shots. She seemed like she just wanted to talk to me. It was strange. Like her guard was down, there was no act. Trying flirt with me to get shots or anything. We just had a good conversation. After this I noticed one smoking brunette see this and she placed herself within my eyeline and she was checking me out. My friends were like that girl over there is looking over at you. I wanted to play it cool, talked to another Black girl, who kept coming back to me. I was totally being cocky with her "I was like your from there" "Oh no, we can't be friends. You should talk to him" She loved it. Came back 3 times just to talk to me. Some girl then came over to me and started rubbing back like whats your name. She was pretty drunk so I was trying move away from her but she wouldn't leave me alone. Another girl pretty much put me in an embrace. I heard two girls talking about who her friend likes better. I came from behind and was like "Anthony is so much better" and the girl literally put me in a headlock. I was like what the hell. I introduced her to my mate and they seemed to get on.

Take homes so far. Overcame Fear: Seem more relaxed, losing that feeling in my stomach of nervousness or tightness. More accepting of myself. My speech is free.
Take homes so far: BIATW. Nothing concrete so far. I'm giving this more time.

Total listen time is coming to over 3 weeks now so I will keep going.
Many Thanks

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - rayrocanaldo - 11-05-2012

Cool stuff man

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Benjamin - 11-05-2012

Awesome, that is some good results.

It's funny you should mention the walking past her thing. I've noticed that now where I used to hold doors for girls and let them through first now i'm like "nah" and walk through first. I wasn't really aware of it until now. I just don't feel the need to be the one to do that anymore.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Sean - 11-05-2012

One girl won't leave you alone, and the other puts you in a headlock (which means your head/face was pressed against her breast) and you're not sure BIATW is working? You're cracking me up.

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Spiral - 11-05-2012

LOL @ Sean. Tao, sounds like you've found a really good combo! I can't wait to try out OF

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Shannon - 11-06-2012

I knew a woman who told me she used to be very physically aggressive with males she found attractive. To the point of jumping on them out of trees as a girl, and even beating them up. When asked why, she replied... "I didn't know how else to get his attention."

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Benjamin - 11-06-2012

Hahahaha when women start falling out of the trees you know something is happening :Z

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Sean - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 05:19 PM)benjamin Wrote: Hahahaha when women start falling out of the trees you know something is happening :Z

I keep telling you: They don't grow on trees, man!

Apparently I need to amend that with "...unless you use Shannon's Have Women Falling Out of Trees to Get Your Attention product."

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - Benjamin - 11-06-2012

HAHAHA.. It seems there is going to be some quite interesting named subliminals in the future!

Smile

RE: Tao's Return to Subliminal Overcome Fears - RainbowAbyss - 11-07-2012

I'd be flattered if a girl jumped out of a tree and beat the sxxxt out of me just to get my attention