Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 12-22-2012

I had a dream last night that I met with Shannon in person, we chatted, and he recommends to me to use Luck Magnifier to help me get lucky with my sales effort so I can come up with the sum to buy BAMM 2.0, lol! Big Grin

I don't know why I had that dream, but it gave me some ideas I didn't think before. What do you think about that Shannon, is that a right strategy for me to do after AM?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - alphatrial4 - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 06:27 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I had a dream last night that I met with Shannon in person, we chatted, and he recommends to me to use Luck Magnifier to help me get lucky with my sales effort so I can come up with the sum to buy BAMM 2.0, lol! Big Grin

I don't know why I had that dream, but it gave me some ideas I didn't think before. What do you think about that Shannon, is that a right strategy for me to do after AM?

Haha! You should just do it and see what happens -- Sounds to me like your subconscious is on to something

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 06:27 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I had a dream last night that I met with Shannon in person, we chatted, and he recommends to me to use Luck Magnifier to help me get lucky with my sales effort so I can come up with the sum to buy BAMM 2.0, lol! Big Grin

It couldn't hurt. And/or Maximum Sales Success...

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Benjamin - 12-22-2012

Haha awesome dream!

I didn't know you had that power Shannon to go into dreams Tongue

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 12-22-2012

Lol! Looks like Luck Magnifier will be in my end of the year's shopping list. Big Grin

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 01-03-2013

Stage 3 Summary:

• This stage seems to make me more tired than the previous 2 stages, waking up in the morning is such a chore, and everytime I listened to this track I become so drowsy and tired.
• Noticing a slight reduction in neediness towards girls compared to Stage 2.
• I am more focused on my work and my own life.
• My confidence level is slightly increasing, I realized now that I am capable, and my effort and services is needed by others. This increase in confidence from this stage reminds of me ASC.
• Stage 3 seems to have a theme of anger and hate towards being manipulated.
• Sometimes I accidentally said things without thinking, and I think I have hurt the feelings of some people.
• Many people in my office has been relying on me, and asking my help for a lot of stuff, at first I’m pissed because my workload is just becoming unbearable, and I feel like everything is dumped on me, but I now realized the reason why many people are asking for my help is because they know that I will get the job done. After understanding this, I don’t feel pissed anymore, and instead I feel like I’m a valuable.
• This stage is where I begin to notice some attraction from girls, they’ve been throwing hints at me showing their interest, the secretary at my office, the customer service at the bank, the sales counter at shops, and last one most obvious is a bunch of girls I just met during a night out with my friends, one of them wants to be my girlfriend.
• I feel like this stage has normalized my state of emotion again, where the previous 2 stages I felt so down and depressed, this stage has brought me up again to normal.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 01-03-2013

Welcome aboard the Alpha train, Tiesto. It only gets better from here. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 01-03-2013

Thanks Shannon! Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 02-06-2013

Stage 4 Summary:

• My relationship with the girl I met last stage (the one who wants to be my girlfriend) is improving, at first I had negative thoughts about her, I’m very sensitive to any sign of manipulation, so I thought she was trying manipulate and take advantage of me, we had a fight, but then after things settled down, and we both talked and clear things up, I realized I may have been too quick to judge, so now we’re good again, and I decided to make her my girlfriend.
• I’m still easily irritated and angered, especially when I’m stuck in a situation where I don’t want to be. If people try to push and force me to go and do things that I don’t want, I become really irritated, I want to do things my way. Sometimes I have to remind myself to calm down, so that I don’t lash out on people.
• I feel like I care about myself more, and my priorities are the most important to me.
• I’m becoming unhappy about my current job, I feel like I’m not getting anywhere, I’m just living paycheck to paycheck, I want to quickly find a new vehicle to wealth, I can’t wait to be able to purchase BAMM 2.0, and find a way to reach financial freedom.
• Up until this stage I still care and affected by what others think of me, I hope by next stage I can reach that stage of indifference where I can be free of this problem.
• Stage 4 feels like a long time, I’m not sure I’m seeing significant changes during this stage, feels like I’m just following through from the previous couple of stages, this stage feels more like a refresher of earlier stages, but without the depression and loser feelings of stage 1 and 2.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-03-2013

Stage 5 Summary:

• First night of AM Stage 5 I dreamt about cockroaches, in my dream I was lying on my bed, and my room and my bed is full of cockroaches, pretty scary and freaky dream. I get weird dreams all the time when I’m listening to subs, so I don’t really care about it that much, but this one sticks in my mind, since I’m pretty much have a phobia of cockroaches, in other journal someone else also mentioned dreaming of cockroaches, weird coincidence. Maybe AM is somehow tackling some of my fears, can’t imagine what it will be like running OF or OGSF, the dreams would be even scarier and freakier probably.

• Second night of AM Stage 5, I dreamt about my house getting attacked by angry mobs, they’re throwing stones at my house, and trying to cause as much damage as possible, wow! What’s going on with all these scary dreams?

• The irritation is truly intense with this stage, especially when being disrespected. Having a hard time to hold back. First 2 weeks of Stage 5, I had bit of a fight here and there, had a fight with the General Manager of Sales & Marketing in my company (he was running away from his responsibility as a leader, and disrespecting me), had a fight with my new girlfriend (she was prioritizing her friends over me, and breaking some of planned schedule with me), and with a car salesperson (trying to fool me with marketing tricks and wasting my time).

• This stage has made me become way bolder, I say what I want to say especially in the office, before this stage I held back more, but now my confidence has definitely boosted up.

• Had another fight with a fellow staff member in the company I’m working at, he was trying to steer/manipulate me so he could do some underhanded deals with some of our vendors, he tried to give me order so that I’ll stay out of his way, this treatment from him created this massive burst of anger and I snapped at him instantly, and this puts him in his place never to try that again. He backed down and submitted, he tried to be overly nice to me after that. This stage is like a turning point for me, before stage 5 I was still held back, but the longer I go on this stage it’s very hard for me not to snap and say what’s on my mind the moment when I feel like being stepped on.

• My status in my office is increasing, I gained more respect all-around, people realized I can’t be steered and pushed around, my superior trusted me and rely on me more.

• One night I went out with my girlfriend and her friends, and her friends started to throw themselves at me, I get surrounded by girls wanting to hug and kiss me, even though they’re just playing around, but it got her pretty upset, LOL! Big Grin

• I just recently realized that nowadays when cute girls walk pass by I will try to lock gaze with them, and also I’ve been flirting a lot more, now that I think about it, I must be wanting to test out my charm unconsciously, and seeing what kind of response will I get.

• Increase desire to flirt with girls, definitely more daring to state what I want from them. Girls that I know from the past have been contacting me again.

• This stage is my favorite stage of all that I’ve done up to this point in time, I still have procrastination, guilt, shame, and fear holding me back at times, it would be great if the next version AM would focus and crush these problems for good. A few runs of AM 5.0 with OGSF and OP would complete my training and transformation in becoming an Alpha Leader.

• The last week of Stage 5 I hit some patches of resistance, my confidence went down, neediness went up, feeling sad, and the weak pathetic feeling was creeping back up again. But I'm not worried, I'm sure the next and final stage will be awesome.

Next Tuesday I will begin Stage 6.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - LionMonkey - 03-03-2013

Sounds like great changes in stage 5 Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - chrisli - 03-04-2013

Awesome journal mate!
It's nice to just go through and read the summaries of your transformation. Now i know the kind of transformations i can expect to go through.

I wish you all the best for stage 6

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-04-2013

(03-03-2013, 12:31 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: Sounds like great changes in stage 5 Smile

Yes, definitely! This stage is like a turning point for me, where the good stuff is starting to really lift off. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 01:59 AM)chrisli Wrote: Awesome journal mate!
It's nice to just go through and read the summaries of your transformation. Now i know the kind of transformations i can expect to go through.

I wish you all the best for stage 6

Thank you! Big Grin

I'm looking forward to stage 6!