Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-23-2012

Shannon, will you include:

1. Overcome Fear
2. Overcome Procrastination
3. Seek The Challenge
4. Everything is Possible

as part of BASE 2.0?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 04:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: BASE in 5G might actually be counterproductive, if you think about it. An entrepreneur needs to have the energy to run a business. 5G takes a LOT of energy. There has to be a balance.

Is the new Optimus Engine available without 5G? Can the listening schedule be adjusted to allow the entrepreneur sufficient energy to run his business and manifest the success?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Benjamin - 10-23-2012

Quote:BASE in 5G might actually be counterproductive, if you think about it. An entrepreneur needs to have the energy to run a business. 5G takes a LOT of energy. There has to be a balance.

Hmm I didn't think of that. I'm sleeping 11 hours as it is using AM 5.0 so I don't know what will happen when I use 5g.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 10-23-2012

I'm on the opposite end: I can't sleep more than six hours a night usually.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 05:40 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, will you include:

1. Overcome Fear
3. Seek The Challenge

as part of BASE 2.0?

Those sound like good ideas. At the moment I am focused on building the core impact direction. Ideas like those will be added once the core is finished.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 09:12 AM)Sean Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 04:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: BASE in 5G might actually be counterproductive, if you think about it. An entrepreneur needs to have the energy to run a business. 5G takes a LOT of energy. There has to be a balance.

Is the new Optimus Engine available without 5G? Can the listening schedule be adjusted to allow the entrepreneur sufficient energy to run his business and manifest the success?

The Optimus Engine will be available in 4G and 5G. When I put it in place, it will turn your whole life toward your target goal. In BASE, that will be business success. You won't have a choice as to whether or not you'll be working on the business after that.

If I add it to BASE. Which will probably be in 4G.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-24-2012

(10-23-2012, 11:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 05:40 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, will you include:

1. Overcome Fear
3. Seek The Challenge

as part of BASE 2.0?

Those sound like good ideas. At the moment I am focused on building the core impact direction. Ideas like those will be added once the core is finished.

Understood!

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Benjamin - 10-24-2012

Quote:The Optimus Engine will be available in 4G and 5G. When I put it in place, it will turn your whole life toward your target goal. In BASE, that will be business success. You won't have a choice as to whether or not you'll be working on the business after that.

So your not sure if it will be in BASE 2.0 yet? That sounds amazing and it would blast away alot of the bullshit and excuses and other crap around working on and succeeding in my business.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-24-2012

(10-24-2012, 03:58 AM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:The Optimus Engine will be available in 4G and 5G. When I put it in place, it will turn your whole life toward your target goal. In BASE, that will be business success. You won't have a choice as to whether or not you'll be working on the business after that.

So your not sure if it will be in BASE 2.0 yet? That sounds amazing and it would blast away alot of the ***** and excuses and other crap around working on and succeeding in my business.

-Ben

A script like this must be built in stages. Each stage must take all previous work into consideration, so the end result is inte-supportive within itself, and balanced as well as effective.

If I believe that I can add the Optimus Engine to BASE without overwhelming the whole thing, I will do so. But if I can't, it would be unwise to add. So as I am creating this script, I'll be considering stage balances and interactions, and in the end, will decide whether having it include the OE makes sense.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-24-2012

Is Optimus Engine the name you have given for the experimental manifestor? or is OE something like SOS to HST, as in it is used as a supportive element for the XM?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-24-2012

The Optimus Engine is what the core of the XM will be called when it is released. It is one of the most powerful single elements I have ever seem for subliminals. It's still in testing right now, but I am absolutely amazed at what this thing has done to and with me since I started using it. As far as testing, I'm not trying to figure out if it works anymore... now I'm trying to measure how and how fast.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-26-2012

Shannon, which stage of AM 5.0 begins the manifestation towards new 'supportive social circles and friends'?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-26-2012

IIRC, it's stage 2 or 3.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-27-2012

(10-26-2012, 10:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: IIRC, it's stage 2 or 3.

Thanks for the info