Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Training-1st-Run-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-21-2012

After quite a while not in the mood to write anything for a journal, now I'm getting the desire to write.

I decided to create a new journal, to make it easier to track the experiences of this program.

Currently I'm in Stage 1 of AM 5.0, and these are what I'm experiencing.

Stage 1 Summary:

• In this early stage I see a lot of my weaknesses being exposed, I realized I still have plenty of “neediness” when I see a really gorgeous girl I’m attracted to, I see that I still have a lot of doubts about the way I see myself as person of high value, high quality, and high class. I want to get rid of these weaknesses and destroy them for good. With my last sub (BASE) I didn't really care about girls, but now I'm feeling quite needy.

• Feeling a lot of intense anxiety, my self worth and self confidence plummeted all the way down. I’m assuming this stage is uprooting and cleaning all the crap inside me which manifested as all these shitty feelings I’m experiencing

• Getting urges to go out of my comfort zone, and because of this I’ve been doing stuff and going after things like I’ve never done before. I really want to turn my life around for the better, new motivation coming up, I’m like being pulled in two directions, my fear wants to hold me in place, but my motivation to succeed is pushing me to get out there and face the unknown.

• I’m getting thoughts coming up in my mind reminding me that I am the one responsible for all the things that I don’t like in my life, and I should be the one responsible to fix it as well.

• Desire to be truly free and independent becomes stronger and stronger, I want the capability to do whatever I want to do in life, and not having to rely on other people anymore

• I’m working in a new office environment, and it is becoming clear to my eyes who the manipulative and tricky bastards are between my new co-worker. A few of them have been trying hard to impress me with their past working experiences and credentials, but it’s pretty funny because the more they boast about themselves the more obvious their actual level of intelligence really are.

• Feeling angry, hate, and irritation to one of my bosses who is unfriendly to me, I see it as a sign of disrespect, but after a while, I become more understanding, I realized maybe that’s just how he was programmed and conditioned to act throughout his life, I can’t really blame him, since he doesn’t have subliminals to change his programming to be a better person.

• I feel like I just want to be alone by myself, I look for a quiet place where there’s nobody around, don’t feel like going out to crowded places or meeting people, before AM I have the desire to go out, even though I don’t go out that much, but I do enjoy it, but now in this beginning stage of AM I’m just looking for solitude.

• This feeling of low self-confidence, intense anxiety, low self-value is really overwhelming me at the moment, it is like being swept and got rolled under a huge wave of negative emotions, I know I’m better than what I currently feel and perceive myself, but my emotional state seems to say otherwise, and it feels like it is out of my control, I see myself as a worthless loser with nothing good to offer.

Stage 1 delivers quite a blow of rough experiences for me, but I'm sure after some time I'll push through and get out of this dark place.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Ryan - 10-21-2012

I may be joining you within the week Wink Will be nice to compare.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-21-2012

(10-21-2012, 08:42 AM)Ryan Wrote: I may be joining you within the week Wink Will be nice to compare.

Ryan

Sounds good! Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 10-21-2012

Tiesto, that's a very informative and self-aware description of what you're experiencing. I experienced a lot of that myself during Stage One, and even in Stage Three, I still have a frequent desire to remain alone at home without anyone bugging me.

(10-21-2012, 12:28 PM)Sean Wrote: Tiesto, that's a very informative and self-aware description of what you're experiencing. I experienced a lot of that myself during Stage One, and even in Stage Three, I still have a frequent desire to remain alone at home without anyone bugging me.

Thanks man!

Yeah, I'm not feeling social at all, unfortunately my job requires me to meet a lot of people as possible, so it has been quite a challenge.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - K-Train - 10-21-2012

Tiesto, one thing I recommend doing (i got this from Wildflower) is to write down your current state right now. Put your goals, aspirations, current state of mind, all that (basically what you just did Smile) and save it. Make sure to include current strengths and weaknesses.

After you get to stage 6, go back and read through what you wrote. I can guarantee you that you'll have experienced somekind of positive change. For me, it felt like I had matured by 10 years mentally while still maintaining my current body. The effects have sort of tapered off, but most of it remains (the increased confidence and desire to be independent in particular).

Good hunting bro. Hopefully BASE 2.0 will be available by the time you finish. Smile

(10-21-2012, 06:12 PM)K-Train Wrote: Tiesto, one thing I recommend doing (i got this from Wildflower) is to write down your current state right now. Put your goals, aspirations, current state of mind, all that (basically what you just did Smile) and save it. Make sure to include current strengths and weaknesses.

After you get to stage 6, go back and read through what you wrote. I can guarantee you that you'll have experienced somekind of positive change. For me, it felt like I had matured by 10 years mentally while still maintaining my current body. The effects have sort of tapered off, but most of it remains (the increased confidence and desire to be independent in particular).

Good hunting bro. Hopefully BASE 2.0 will be available by the time you finish. Smile

Thanks for the tip K-Train!

Yeah, BASE 2.0 is sure tempting, I don't know what kind of improvement Shannon will add to it, I was kind of expecting BAMM 2.0 first instead of BASE, or maybe something along the line of smaller program like 'Maximum Sales Success' / 'Money Luck Magnifier' with Quad Core Manifestor + Optimus Engine, to speed up money attraction process. Big Grin

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-22-2012

Tiesto, your description of how AM is hitting you is what people experience when they are really out of whack, and is common for first time users. Stage 1 is designed to rip all that garbage out, but it's not the only one that will be working on it. It's rough at first, but it gets easier.

I decided on BASE 2.0 instead of BAMM 2.0 for two reasons. The poll, and the fact that BAMM 2.0 is probably going to be a 12 stage set, and probably going to be in 5G. That's a lot of work, and time to build.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Tiesto, your description of how AM is hitting you is what people experience when they are really out of whack, and is common for first time users. Stage 1 is designed to rip all that garbage out, but it's not the only one that will be working on it. It's rough at first, but it gets easier.

Looks like I'm in for a really major overhaul, this is great! Big Grin

(10-22-2012, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: I decided on BASE 2.0 instead of BAMM 2.0 for two reasons. The poll, and the fact that BAMM 2.0 is probably going to be a 12 stage set, and probably going to be in 5G. That's a lot of work, and time to build.

Thanks for the clarification Shannon, will you open a discussion/suggestion thread for BASE 2.0?

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-22-2012

No, I have a pretty specific idea what I want it to do. If I think there's room for additional stuff without diluting the core intent, I'll see about that. But the program is very clear in my mind as to what I want it to be, and that's why I'm so not happy with the current script. It just doesn't feel right. I might throw it away and start over completely, if this keeps going.

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Tiesto - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: No, I have a pretty specific idea what I want it to do. If I think there's room for additional stuff without diluting the core intent, I'll see about that. But the program is very clear in my mind as to what I want it to be, and that's why I'm so not happy with the current script. It just doesn't feel right. I might throw it away and start over completely, if this keeps going.

Ah I see, well we'll leave it up to you for that, you know what to do to become a succesful entrepreneur, so I'll be looking forward what will BASE 2.0 turn up like. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Sean - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: No, I have a pretty specific idea what I want it to do. If I think there's room for additional stuff without diluting the core intent, I'll see about that. But the program is very clear in my mind as to what I want it to be, and that's why I'm so not happy with the current script. It just doesn't feel right. I might throw it away and start over completely, if this keeps going.

I want to make an Optimus Prime Motivational Poster for you, Shannon, but I'm busy at work, so this will have to do:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3329/3255126585_6baaa17b16_o.jpg

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Benjamin - 10-22-2012

Hahaha Sean! Smile

You really must make it difficult for me to choose Shannon! Tongue Now I will have to choose from WM 2.0 and BASE after doing AM 5.0. BASE not being in 5g does effect it, but I know that would add alot of work.

Oh well, it's good to have the option there anyway.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male Training (1st Run) [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 10-23-2012

BASE in 5G might actually be counterproductive, if you think about it. An entrepreneur needs to have the energy to run a business. 5G takes a LOT of energy. There has to be a balance.