Subliminal Talk
5g Single Stage Poll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: 5g Single Stage Poll (/Thread-5g-Single-Stage-Poll)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Spiral - 10-30-2012

I would like to add that Ultra Success in 5G with the new optimus engine would be absolutely killer. ...Or LM for that matter.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - ncbeareatingman - 10-31-2012

AGREED Spiral, 150% Man. agreed. ncbeareatingman

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Benjamin - 01-17-2013

The good news is we already have a program called overcoming fear. Wink

It's in 4g, I can imagine in 5g it would be pretty awesome!

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Elusive - 01-17-2013

Can Overcoming Fear, Ultra Success and Everything is Possible be combined somehow.
They all build on each other, don't they? One makes the others stronger.

An other thought is that it would be awesome to have a Lucid DreamingSub in 5g.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Sean - 01-17-2013

That would probably have to be multi-stage, I'd think.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - MangoEruption - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 08:35 AM)Elusive Wrote: Can Overcoming Fear, Ultra Success and Everything is Possible be combined somehow.

Although its not the answer you are looking for, it sounds like you could benefit from BAMM greatly if those are your desires.

I think the only way you are getting those combined is if you make a request from Shannon as a custom and you would have to wait awhile since he's pretty busy.

My ยข .02

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - redragon - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 08:35 AM)Elusive Wrote: Can Overcoming Fear, Ultra Success and Everything is Possible be combined somehow.

I see in the description of Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B) that it is great with Ultra Success. I guess fear can also be categorized as negativity so I think you can use Ultra Success and Remove Negativity at the same time then follow it up after a few months with everything is possible . This will probably get you the results you wanted instead of waiting for a new combined sub. Just my 2cents.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Joronda - 07-21-2013

(10-15-2012, 06:45 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Is it possible for Shannon to create a 5g sub for the Type C subs like Grow Taller, Teeth Whitener, Teeth Straightening etc.?
Or is a six stage 4G sub better for this kind of subs?

How exactly does teeth whitener work? Does it tell you to clean your teeth better - or can the body create juices that dissolve all the stains that get into the tooth enamel?

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Joronda - 08-13-2013

Bumping as I am really curious.