Subliminal Talk
Why 32 days? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Why 32 days? (/Thread-Why-32-days)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why 32 days? - Benjamin - 10-21-2012

It's not just 5G. Sex Magnet was also able to be used for 64 days. I think theres a reason something such as Alpha can't be because of it causing a bit of an imbalance in one stage to make the changes that is smoothed out in the next.

RE: Why 32 days? - Sean - 10-21-2012

I think Ben is onto something with that: If you push a building over too far, it falls over. Likewise with our internal structures. I think Shannon wants to push us off balance in one direction, then another, and another, until at the end we're re-balanced with all the rust chipped off. If we were pushed too far off balance, there's potential that some customers could be pushed too far off balance to recover from within the boundaries of a product designed for everyone.

RE: Why 32 days? - Shannon - 10-24-2012

Very much the case. The reason for allowing 32-64 days per stage is that A) it is safe for those programs which allow it, and B) it can be useful if you feel you need that amount of time per stage, or if you are experiencing a high degree of resistance. Just because you can, doesn't mean you need to. It is an option, however.

RE: Why 32 days? - Why So Serious? - 09-19-2013

Hello quick question why would be considered long term results? One year,ten years or would that depend on the user?
Also I remember reading somewhere on the website that I could listen to a single stage sub for 120 days. Would that give me permanent results?

RE: Why 32 days? - Ace - 09-19-2013

Quote:Shannon's post:
The results are permanent to the degree that they become self perpetuating after any given period of time. The conscious is influencing your subconscious to make changes according to how your subconscious naturally builds its "operating system" from all the most frequently experienced stimuli in your life. The outer world then adjusts to match the inner. But it takes time, and the stimuli are not static: if you normally hear that you are stupid 10 times a day, then over time, the sub telling you otherwise will be overridden if you stop using it, or unless and until you internalize the reverse and begin generating a new reality in which you are no longer receiving that stimulus externally, and/or are now strong enough to reject it instead of accept it.

Also, your beliefs can change instantly if you experience an intense trauma (like almost getting killed). Experiences like that can rewind your beliefs instantly even if you listened to a sub for a long time. It depends on your perception of reality.

RE: Why 32 days? - Why So Serious? - 09-21-2013

(09-19-2013, 09:42 PM)Ace Wrote:
Quote:Shannon's post:
The results are permanent to the degree that they become self perpetuating after any given period of time. The conscious is influencing your subconscious to make changes according to how your subconscious naturally builds its "operating system" from all the most frequently experienced stimuli in your life. The outer world then adjusts to match the inner. But it takes time, and the stimuli are not static: if you normally hear that you are stupid 10 times a day, then over time, the sub telling you otherwise will be overridden if you stop using it, or unless and until you internalize the reverse and begin generating a new reality in which you are no longer receiving that stimulus externally, and/or are now strong enough to reject it instead of accept it.

Also, your beliefs can change instantly if you experience an intense trauma (like almost getting killed). Experiences like that can rewind your beliefs instantly even if you listened to a sub for a long time. It depends on your perception of reality.

Thanks that explained everything

RE: Why 32 days? - [email protected] - 12-11-2015

how many hours a day is recomended use Ultra Success and how long to have the best results

RE: Why 32 days? - 4Kingdoms - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 01:53 PM)[email protected] Wrote: how many hours a day is recomended use Ultra Success and how long to have the best results

For best results
8 hours minimum each day for 96 days (32 days X 3 = 96 days)

RE: Why 32 days? - Whisperer - 12-12-2015

Suppose you're doing a second run of AM6. So you did your first run which took 192 days, about 6.5 months. Since the instructions already exist inside your head and you're doing the program again to catch the things that didn't happen the first time around, is it permitted to do monthly cycles instead of exactly 32 days? So stage 1 starts on January 1st, lasts 31 days, stage two on February 1st, lasting 28 days and so on.

I figured since the instructions have been impressed upon you during your first run, it won't do any harm or cause any imbalance if you run the repeat cycle one or two days less. I admit, February is unfortunate, but so be it.

I would much rather do a subsequent run of for example AM6/SM3 and have it last EXACTLY a full year. Or run the refreshers for an exact month. Makes it easier to keep track of things and to know when to switch.

The dogma response is always 32 days. I'm willing to accept that for the first run. But for subsequent runs, I wonder if it truly matters that much, since your resistance would mostly have been dealt with, and the instructions are already part of you.

RE: Why 32 days? - RTBoss - 12-12-2015

Why don't you try it and get back to us? I bet your brain won't explode.

RE: Why 32 days? - alden - 02-04-2016

How long should you extend AM6 beyond the 32 days if you happen to miss certain number of days or hours listening to it. What's the formula if you miss, say, 3 days of AM6 within 32 days? How about if you've had, say, 3 days when you were able to listen for only 3 hrs, 5 hrs and 7 hrs respectively instead of the minimum of 8 hrs?