Subliminal Talk
Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? (/Thread-Confused-about-the-attraction-subliminals-for-men)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 06-10-2010

Looping one after the other is fine. The instructions are giving you one possible way to do it. I use the looping playlist method myself, basically I hear each one once, and then they start over again.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - ncbeareatingman - 10-20-2010

Dear Shannon, Im gonna take a bold step here,cuz I kind of am like custer around a bunch of indians,in that I am looking forward to the time ,when its time for me to use the Alpha Male set,after I have completed One full years round or more of time with Manifest Unlimted Abundance & Success( 9 1/2 months into it,thus far) Think Like a Millioniare(Just starting with that tonight 10/20/10) and Ultra Success(since Jan.2010),alike. It'll be intersting to see how the 6 CD set of Alpha Male goes. Me ,already being an Natural Alpha to start with,how it will refine the Alpha in Me and bring out many of the traits other Men have spoken of here in this section.
As a MAN whose Non-Steriotype-Homosexual( been there tried the st8 routine,didnt work,GF,later married ,da works,long ago) it will defintely be interesting to SEE and EXPERIENCE LIFE as perhaps a relaxed but even more 'amp-ed' up Alpha,when the time comes for it application. How other men gay & St8 will react-respond-relate. thanx fer letting me share in an "open forum" @ 52 its a different expereince sharing such,than say , were I, 25 now being a gay man. wasnt alwasy so easy 'back then' as it is now. I did say a BOLD Move.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - RADMAN513 - 12-01-2010

(06-08-2010, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: The Alpha set is designed to focus on making a man healthy. A healthy man is self confident, self secure, self reliant, unaffected, cool, smooth, relaxed and has a commanding presence and self control. These things just happen to also be exactly what makes women go crazy for them.

The Woman Magnet program is designed with the idea that you want to socialize with, play with, have fun with and enjoy beautiful single women first and foremost, and that dating and sex will be a natural result thereof whenever you care for it to happen.

Women love an alpha male, and they also love having fun with a man. These programs have similar results with women, in the end, but achieve them in different ways. You'll tend to be more popular and social with beautiful women with the Woman Magnet, and more serious and powerful and attracting those women who go for the more masculine types with the alpha set. Think strong silent type versus fun loving playboy.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens when they're used back to back. I'm thinking of using them at the same time to test on myself.

So would using the woman magnet program (after completing the alpha male program of course) conflict and possibly undo the benefits of the alpha male program?

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Benjamin - 12-01-2010

Interesting comparisons. I'm doing alpha at the moment.. on stage 1.

I am more naturally the 'strong silent type' though i've noticed i'm a bit more talkative from the alpha subliminal. The girls who go for masculine guys are the girls I want, because I like feminine girls and aggressive, masculine girls really turn me off and I usually have conflict with them.

Quote:So would using the Woman Magnet program (after completing the Alpha Male program of course) conflict and possibly undo the benefits of the Alpha Male program?

Interesting, I never thought of that. That is my plan, to do alpha male first then woman magnet.

I am curious to what Shannon will say, but in my experience it is good to have both sides to you at different times. There is the serious side and then the side where you can let go and have fun, and I believe both are needed.

Similar to the nice or sweet guy/asshole sides.. both are needed. I don't mean the stereotypical asshole, I guess I just mean a strong man standing up for himself which sometimes needs to be harsh. The thing is you need to be flexible. A good example is in my job (bouncer.) I usually start off nice and friendly but sometimes they just need a good, aggressive "f&*k off" to get rid of them when they are acting up.

Being a asshole/jerk doesn't interest me anymore, I went through that stage, but being a strong masculine man does interest me. And honestly sometimes being a bit harsh is how you have to do it.

So going off that, if alpha male builds the more masculine strong side and woman magnet builds the fun side where you can just let go and enjoy yourself, then that is the ideal combination and will only benefit you with both kinds of women.
Wow didn't realize it censored a-hole. Makes it harder to communicate, I know what I meant but others might not.

My ex said to me once.. I like you because you can be really sweet, gentle etc but also you have this other side where I know you could kick somebodies ass if needed, and that is what is most attractive about you.

This really applies to all areas of life. I hope you understand what I mean, as it really is powerful.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 12-09-2010

Using Woman Magnet after Alpha Male is how it's designed to be used. It doesn't conflict, but it will soften some of the effects Alpha will have on you. WM is designed to make you more playful than a pure alpha would typically be, so you get the best of both worlds, as Benjamin thought.

If you want to think of them as "inner game" and "outer game", I suppose that could be made to work, but they were not designed with that in mind, particularly.

Having used both, I see a more playfulness in how I interact with women. I tend to treat attractive women more like casual friends, playmates or bratty little sisters now, which they seem to absolutely love and find very attractive. I'm noticing one of my friends who models for artistic work for me (whom I also tease like she's a little sister) seems to really be warming up to me because of this.

They're designed to be used together, AM first, WM second. Think of WM as a "mod" for your Alpha. Smile

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Spiral - 12-10-2010

Shannon, I'm glad you didn't have this whole game thing in mind. The truth is.. there is no game. That's just what pua's call it. Inner game is Confidence and outer game reflects from confidence. When all is said and done I could pick up a girl without even saying a word to her. I don't even like using the term pick up. but that's how it is. At least how it will be in my reality. C'mon guys think of the wildest shit you can and start believing it. Things wont seem so frustrating or too challenging after all Wink

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 12-10-2010

I think PUAs tend to misuse the word "game" when they say "inner game" and "outer game". There is definitely "game", but the proper usage of the word refers to the "game" of attracting a woman. And it is (or should be) a game - that is, it should be fun, playful, light and enjoyable for you both. "Game" is what you get when you don't have "desperation". If it's a game, you're doing it as much for the fun of doing it as you are for the end result, which says you really aren't so invested in and needing of that end result that it becomes desperation.

You don't go play a game of tennis with the attitude that you are a total loser if you don't win a game, do you? Or baseball, or basketball, or hockey, or racquetball, soccer, football, any of them - you win some, and you lose some. That's just how it is. So those people who focus too much on winning tend to self destruct because they stress out, and then when that stress kills their success, they disappear because they can't handle "losing".

It's a freakin' game, people. Tiddly winks is a game too. Who the hell cares? You play games for fun. The competition is a lot of the fun, but the winner is not going to win forever, and the loser is not going to lose forever. That's the rest of the fun - there's always another chance to win. It doesn't matter.

And because it doesn't matter, you don't get desperate on the woman you are "gaming" unless you want to lose. When you're desperate, it's only a game for one of you, and that's no fun. Who wants desperate? Unless you're also desperate, it's more than likely not attractive.

Game is the fun, playful interaction of a man and a woman where one or both are interested in the other, the process of titillating the subject into becoming interested in, and acting on that interest in, the "gamer". The best game is when both parties are gaming together, they both know they want eachother, and they both "play the game" because it's more fun that way.

Flirting is gaming. It's fun to flirt. When there's mutual flirting going on, you're likely very much enjoying each other's company. Both genders like to have partners who make them feel good, and having fun and laughing - usually the result of properly played "game" - is therefore a great trigger of interest.

"Inner game" and "Outer game", in my opinions, are efforts to classify things too much, therefore providing material which can be sold. It also has the side effect of making people neurotic, if you ask me. Just relax, have fun, play with the subjects who are willing to play back, and disconnect from any need for any particular outcome. The name of the game is... fun. Not sex.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Litisthebest - 12-14-2010

Would you recommend Aura of Sexiness or Irresistible To Attractive Women? I mean which one do you think has the more obvious results. Which one works faster etc. I have actually purchased both, but have had a lot of huge success with ITAW, so I thought I would try Aura of Sexiness.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - redragon - 07-22-2012

Please include Sex Magnet in this list and provide the descriptions and how is it different to other programs.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 07-23-2012

(12-14-2010, 01:29 PM)Litisthebest Wrote: Would you recommend Aura of Sexiness or Irresistible To Attractive Women? I mean which one do you think has the more obvious results. Which one works faster etc. I have actually purchased both, but have had a lot of huge success with ITAW, so I thought I would try Aura of Sexiness.

Sorry to be answering so much later than asked. Smile I find that for me, they work about the same in those contexts.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - penguin - 04-09-2013

I had some questions about "Which one should I take at first?"
Had two main finalists:

- Develop an Aura of Sexiness;
- Natural Seduction for Men;

And one that looks quite curious for me:
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women: Wouldn't it be great if this works with such visible, undoubtedly results?

My profile:
I kissed just a few girls on my life, most of them while not sober, or even not sober at all(unconscious lol).
I'm short, but in the last years I went from VERY(!) thin to muscular
I feel like my self image just started changing last month, but I'm feelig well with myself at the moment, 'cause now I see that girls really LOOK at me.

SO...
I wanna know what should I take, based on this. I know the human mind is awesome and can do many things, but still sometimes can't believe 100% that it can cause such BIIG changes. But I want to give it a try, so, which one would produce more visible, undoubtedly results in a short time for me, as I am? How many weeks?
I want to see the difference in a short time to know if it's worthy keep using.
I want girls to keep looking at me, to come talk with me and most important: want me to be able to lead this to a kiss/relationship/etc. (that's my main difficult at the moment)
I read the topic, but I'm still confused!

P.S. Once I bought some subliminal, can I download them? 'Cause I think it'd be veery hard to send me the CD!
[EDIT] P.S. 2: Ok, I know Woman Magnet would take toooo long to show up results, for me to use it as a test, but, after finishing my "tests" with one of the mentioned above, would Woman Magnet be a good choice for me? Even not having had taken the Alpha Male set?
Thanks!

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Shannon - 04-09-2013

(04-09-2013, 10:33 AM)penguin Wrote: I had some questions about "Which one should I take at first?"
Had two main finalists:

- Develop an Aura of Sexiness;
- Natural Seduction for Men;

And one that looks quite curious for me:
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women: Wouldn't it be great if this works with such visible, undoubtedly results?

My profile:
I kissed just a few girls on my life, most of them while not sober, or even not sober at all(unconscious lol).
I'm short, but in the last years I went from VERY(!) thin to muscular
I feel like my self image just started changing last month, but I'm feelig well with myself at the moment, 'cause now I see that girls really LOOK at me.

SO...
I wanna know what should I take, based on this. I know the human mind is awesome and can do many things, but still sometimes can't believe 100% that it can cause such BIIG changes. But I want to give it a try, so, which one would produce more visible, undoubtedly results in a short time for me, as I am? How many weeks?
I want to see the difference in a short time to know if it's worthy keep using.
I want girls to keep looking at me, to come talk with me and most important: want me to be able to lead this to a kiss/relationship/etc. (that's my main difficult at the moment)
I read the topic, but I'm still confused!

P.S. Once I bought some subliminal, can I download them? 'Cause I think it'd be veery hard to send me the CD!
[EDIT] P.S. 2: Ok, I know Woman Magnet would take toooo long to show up results, for me to use it as a test, but, after finishing my "tests" with one of the mentioned above, would Woman Magnet be a good choice for me? Even not having had taken the Alpha Male set?
Thanks!

Natural Seduction For Men is generally going to be best for men who have some knowledge and experience, but have trouble bringing it out in the moment. It will depend on what you know, more than it will turn you into something else. For those relatively inexperienced, it will help to the degree that they have the framework in place to respond naturally. In other words, it enables easy expression of your existing program, but does not create that program for you. It "gets you out of the way of your natural expression of seduction", but it will not turn a virgin with no experience at seduction into the skilled seducer who has seduced a thousand women successfully; it will only enable the expression of what is known and understood so far in a fluid, uninhibited, natural manner.

Develop An Aura Of Sexiness causes you to generate and project an aura of energy that you and others sense and interpret as being that you are sexy. It doesn't teach you how to make others think you are sexy otherwise.

Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women is an interesting one. It guides you in achieving that goal, by learning how to become so, and expressing it in ways you may not have been able to otherwise. It works at a deep subconscious level, enabling you to become more attractive by sensing what others perceive as attractive and becoming that.

My recommendation would be Absolute Self Confidence, first and foremost. Use that for 32-96 days and see what you think you need then.

We don't sell CDs. Only downloads.

You cannot get the results intended from Woman Magnet without using Alpha Male first. It will give some results, but it's like building a house on quicksand. It will not be stable, and it will eventually fall apart. That's why so far everyone who's tried has stopped in the middle and gone back and done Alpha Male, and then wished they'd followed the instructions in the first place. Please don't waste your time and money trying to skip the foundation. You will love what WM does for you - but it needs a base to build on, and that base is AM. That is how they are designed from the ground up. You don't start taking higher level college courses as a Freshman because you don't have the basis for it to make sense yet.

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - penguin - 04-10-2013

Thanks, Shannon!

I see you've done a nice job as I read some posts here, and it seems ASC ir already working for me. It looks weird, but today is my 3rd day using ASC, and already got surprised with some things changing for even better now, i think thanks to the ASC! Now, it seems that I don't care too much about what to say, what to do, what people would think about me.

I'm curious to see what it's gonna do for me, and hope to be able to measure it. And even more curious to see what those other may change, if they're really going to work as I am feeling now and measure the results again.
I hope this 30-90 days testing ASC pass fast so I can try another one!

Thanks again, Shannon for the explanation
Keep going on and on with that nice job!

RE: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men? - Joronda - 05-25-2013

I would imagine that alpha might get you promotion at work with a higher pay packet - and women magnet may provide more "helpers" to spend what little money you currently have.

In Ancient Times, it was considered okay to have 20 wives as long as you could afford to take care of them properly - as well as all the relatives, servants and slaves you inherited.

Alpha probably gives you both the money and the girls you keep dreaming about.
Women Magnet probably just gives you the girls.
Justin Beiber gets both the money and the girls.