Subliminal Talk
the way subliminals work at night? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: the way subliminals work at night? (/Thread-the-way-subliminals-work-at-night)

the way subliminals work at night? - Yuri - 08-16-2012

I have a debate-bull argument which is at night during ur sleep your mind creates scenarios of things u are scared of to bypass it and overcome it and that is the reason why we get those lucid dreams? becuse it happend to me a couple of times now so maybe thats the way it goes or a part of the process?

RE: the way subliminals work at night? - Benjamin - 08-16-2012

Yeah that's basically it from what I understand. Even though i've done this for 2 years I don't fully understand how it works, but all I know is I tend to have these dreams that emotionally trigger me, upset me, bring on fear etc and then I notice myself feeling better about that thing in the dream in my real life.

Like I was having dreams of rejection a few nights when I started Alpha and now i'm dealing with it better. And there is something I have to bring up to a girl that I am a bit worried about and I had a dream last night that I did it and she reacted strangely and I actually walked away from her and today I feel better about telling here this thing tonight.

So I don't fully understand it, but it seems to be happening like that in my experience.

I also find I remember my dreams much more from the subliminals.

-Ben

RE: the way subliminals work at night? - Yuri - 08-16-2012

yeah but if thats true does that mean that if u usually lsen to it during the day and not while u sleep it actually manifests ur fears while ur awake? complex shit is complex.

RE: the way subliminals work at night? - Benjamin - 08-16-2012

Not necessarily because it specifies that it will work through it in your dreams.

I have had the thought that it may attract some situations so you can learn how to deal with them into your life though, but i'm not sure.

I know with other internal work i've done, most of it seems to process when i'm sleeping. Which is why i'm sleeping longer with Alpha 5.0.

RE: the way subliminals work at night? - Shannon - 08-16-2012

(08-16-2012, 12:53 PM)biakoia Wrote: I have a debate-bull argument which is at night during ur sleep your mind creates scenarios of things u are scared of to bypass it and overcome it and that is the reason why we get those lucid dreams? becuse it happend to me a couple of times now so maybe thats the way it goes or a part of the process?

The reasons we dream, and lucid dream, are very complex. Processing fears is one potential aspect, but lucid dreams are another thing altogether. There are several different possible reasons I can think of why we dream, including processing events experienced during the day prior to storage, play, and others. Nobody is going to be able to definitively tell you an answer, though, because nobody can definitively prove their ideas. Lucid dreams are even more complex.

RE: the way subliminals work at night? - Yuri - 09-02-2012

(08-16-2012, 10:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 12:53 PM)biakoia Wrote: I have a debate-bull argument which is at night during ur sleep your mind creates scenarios of things u are scared of to bypass it and overcome it and that is the reason why we get those lucid dreams? becuse it happend to me a couple of times now so maybe thats the way it goes or a part of the process?

The reasons we dream, and lucid dream, are very complex. Processing fears is one potential aspect, but lucid dreams are another thing altogether. There are several different possible reasons I can think of why we dream, including processing events experienced during the day prior to storage, play, and others. Nobody is going to be able to definitively tell you an answer, though, because nobody can definitively prove their ideas. Lucid dreams are even more complex.

In a way im becoming more sure of this now, because since my shift from
BIATW 8.0 to AM 5.0 ive noticed something about my dreams, when i was using BIATW my dreams were almost fully concentrated on women, now after the shift to AM what im noticing is im dreaming about many diffrent things not so much only about women.