Subliminal Talk
Fifth generation subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Fifth generation subliminals (/Thread-Fifth-generation-subliminals)

Fifth generation subliminals - Ldm2015 - 08-08-2012

Hi Shannon and everyone else on these forums. I'm new here but have been using your subliminals for a while. I recently read about your 5g stop smoking subliminal and it sounds powerful. As I don't smoke I haven't tried that one. My question is are the likes of the alpha male program, develop an aura of sexiness and biatbw getting upgraded to 5G anytime soon. If not any news on upcoming projects that we can look forward to in 5G?

Thanks.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - K-Train - 08-08-2012

(08-08-2012, 03:10 AM)Ldm2015 Wrote: Hi Shannon and everyone else on these forums. I'm new here but have been using your subliminals for a while. I recently read about your 5g stop smoking subliminal and it sounds powerful. As I don't smoke I haven't tried that one. My question is are the likes of the alpha male program, develop an aura of sexiness and biatbw getting upgraded to 5G anytime soon. If not any news on upcoming projects that we can look forward to in 5G?

Thanks.

Hey there and welcome!

As of right now, Shannon is taking a break due to illness however when he returns he will most likely be working on upgrading programs from 3G to 4G such as Woman Magnet. The programs you just mentioned have all been upgrade to 4G and thus the chance of him upgrading them to 5G in the next 3-4 months (or even 6 months) is slim to none due to how long it takes to make a single 5G program.

After he has taken care of updating the store he will take care of requests and suggestions. This is all tenative of course, because Shannon does constant R&D so if he makes a breakthrough on something then all the above could go out the window.

As for what is scheduled to go 5G, I'll let Shannon or someone else answer that.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - Ldm2015 - 08-08-2012

Awesome thanks for the reply. I take it you can't purchase the older women magnet ones all the links seem to be dead. Hope you get better soon Shannon. For one man he has quite a large following. A legacy. Big Grin

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - Benjamin - 08-08-2012

Hey mate,
Here is the link to it, that is the full name, it's just been referred to as women magnet here on the forum.

http://subliminal-shop.com/manifest-abundant-beautiful-women-six-stage-set.html

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - ShanghaiKiwi - 08-09-2012

Hey I'm sorry to hear that too. Remember your healing sub, and drink lots of hot water, Shannon! (That doesn't include coffee, that dehydrates you)

Hey I just wanted to say, for when Shannon is healthy again and back on the grind:

I would happily pay a fair sum for the 5G version of "Maximum Learning Speed". That would be a serious investment. Even if you don't get around to it for 2 years, I'll still be hanging out for it.

I was thinking of taking up smoking just so I could try out the 5G anti-smoking sub, lol. Sounds pretty impressive, the whole 128x thing. That technology could make a Poetry of the SE v6, y'know. Whatever 5G products you do produce, be sure to let us know.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - MangoEruption - 08-09-2012

(08-09-2012, 06:04 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: I was thinking of taking up smoking just so I could try out the 5G anti-smoking sub, lol. Sounds pretty impressive, the whole 128x thing. That technology could make a Poetry of the SE v6, y'know. Whatever 5G products you do produce, be sure to let us know.

I just literally lmfao'd.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - Shannon - 08-11-2012

(08-09-2012, 06:04 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: Hey I'm sorry to hear that too. Remember your healing sub, and drink lots of hot water, Shannon! (That doesn't include coffee, that dehydrates you)

Hey I just wanted to say, for when Shannon is healthy again and back on the grind:

I would happily pay a fair sum for the 5G version of "Maximum Learning Speed". That would be a serious investment. Even if you don't get around to it for 2 years, I'll still be hanging out for it.

I was thinking of taking up smoking just so I could try out the 5G anti-smoking sub, lol. Sounds pretty impressive, the whole 128x thing. That technology could make a Poetry of the SE v6, y'know. Whatever 5G products you do produce, be sure to let us know.

I actually had one of my testers who used Version 5.0 of SSF successfully (the first version to use 5G technology) say that same thing... maybe she should start smoking again to see how much more powerful it works. Ugh. You people. lol

When I get around to having the time, single stage programs in 5G will probably be priced around $90 each.

Currently, between Hyperspeed Technology and Self Optimizing Scripting, 128x is no longer accurate. I honestly have no idea how to quantify it anymore, because the self optimizing scripting makes it fluid, automatically self adjusting to the user for optimal power at all times. Presuming, of course, that they don't resist the self optimizing scripting. But so far testing has shown that it works, it works on the toughest cases I can find, and it works quickly. I am actually going to have to start including in the programs programming to make sure the user recognizes that it was the subliminal that did it, because the current test programs are getting to be so gentle and natural in impact that people don't realize he subliminal did it! But all in good time. I should be back on the horse in a day or two. Thanks for the well wishes.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - Shannon - 08-11-2012

(08-08-2012, 03:10 AM)Ldm2015 Wrote: Hi Shannon and everyone else on these forums. I'm new here but have been using your subliminals for a while. I recently read about your 5g stop smoking subliminal and it sounds powerful. As I don't smoke I haven't tried that one. My question is are the likes of the alpha male program, develop an aura of sexiness and biatbw getting upgraded to 5G anytime soon. If not any news on upcoming projects that we can look forward to in 5G?

Thanks.

For 2012, the programs that are definitely going to be built in 5G are Stop Smoking Forever, and, if I can find a solution to what I hope is the last hurdle to getting weight loss to work, that one as well. I intend, as was stated, to spend most of my time upgrading 3G to 4G during the rest of the year, if that is possible. Once that's done, I'd like to start building new titles that have been suggested and requested. 5G will really be taking off in 2013.

I am not sure I'll be upgrading AM in the next year or two, because of three things.

First, next time I build it, I build it in 5G.

Second, next time I build it, I have to build it twice... once to recover from the fact that my backups got damaged (i.e. I don't have the scripts for 5.0 anymore to build from, so I have to regenerate them, which will take at least a couple weeks) and then, I have to upgrade them to current standards, add in HST and SOS, and finally do all the tedious script weaving and subweaving that 5G requires, before recording and then building the audio into the final product. Building AM again is very likely to take me 2 months solid, next time I do it. As much as I want to see this title in 5G myself, that is a daunting task right there.

Third, I designed 5.0 to be in use for 2-3 years, so I could stop rebuilding it all the time and get other work done for a change! hehe

The others? Maybe in 2013. I don't know yet. We have to see what's going on at that point.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - ncbeareatingman - 08-12-2012

Good heaven's there are some ass kickin programs ahead of us,coming in the future of this technology
thanx Shannon! Keith.

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - massagemaggie - 08-12-2012

OH YES!!!!!!!!! SHANNON DON'T STOP, that's it, MORE MORE MORE!!! Oh yes, change, fulfill,enable, my entire life at zero effort oh my part just keep going and do it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll God just give me what I want you do it every time

<please, I'll pay for it>

RE: Fifth generation subliminals - Javier Gerardo - 08-13-2012

Lol! Looks like everyone just can't wait for Shannon to release all his planned programs.
You're an amazing guy Shannon. Thanks for helping us becoming the best person we can be.