Subliminal Talk
Differences between subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Differences between subliminals (/Thread-Differences-between-subliminals)

Differences between subliminals - Zeus - 07-30-2012

Hello everybody.

As you can see, I'm a new member Big Grin

I'm interested in buying some of your products but I still have a lot of questions to ask before purchasing. Couple of days ago I was looking at the shop searching for something interesting. And, indeed, I found a lot! Wink

But I have to ask (at least) this question before proceeding: Which are the differences between "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women" and "Develop An Aura Of Sexiness"? Even if there is not difference in between the prices (which is not), still there must be a difference about the way which one works, otherwise the existence of those two - instead of one - should be nonsense. Am I right?

Hope someone can answer my question Smile

PS.: Sorry if there is some mistake at the text above. I still need to practice a lot Tongue

RE: Differences between subliminals - Shannon - 07-30-2012

(07-30-2012, 03:52 AM)Zeus Wrote: Hello everybody.

As you can see, I'm a new member Big Grin

I'm interested in buying some of your products but I still have a lot of questions to ask before purchasing. Couple of days ago I was looking at the shop searching for something interesting. And, indeed, I found a lot! Wink

But I have to ask (at least) this question before proceeding: Which are the differences between "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women" and "Develop An Aura Of Sexiness"? Even if there is not difference in between the prices (which is not), still there must be a difference about the way which one works, otherwise the existence of those two - instead of one - should be nonsense. Am I right?

Hope someone can answer my question Smile

PS.: Sorry if there is some mistake at the text above. I still need to practice a lot Tongue

Hi, Zeus, welcome aboard. Smile

The difference between these two programs is in how they work and what they work on. DAAS is gender universal, and can be used by either gender with equal success. It is also sexual preference universal, usable by Straight, gay and bisexual people. It's design is intended to create, project and empower an aura of energy around you which expresses sexiness in a way that is subtle, but powerfully attractive on a subconscious level

BIABW is designed, on the other hand, specifically to affect the user with regards to beautiful women. It does so in a different way than DAAS does, not focusing on creating an aura of sexiness, but on making the user adjust themselves in several different ways in order to achieve the effect.

RE: Differences between subliminals - Zeus - 07-30-2012

Hi, Shannon. Thank you for your prompt reply :-)

So you're telling me that practically the two do the same thing but in different ways. To be more specific, at different focuses. Correct me if I'm wrong. :-D

As reading couple of hours ago about the Alpha Male program that you have, perhaps it has at least a little bit of each of those two programs above. If so, then I think it's worth buying this one ;-)

Can you confirm the last one said, please? Would appreciate it tremendously, by the way. :-)

Thanks.

RE: Differences between subliminals - SexyMofo - 08-06-2012

I'm gonna hi-jack this thread hahahaha anyway, hey Shannon how different is Women Magnet 1.0 and BIATBW 8.0? BIATBW 8.0 being a 4G sub and WM1.0 being a 3G, could it be possible that BIATBW can outperform WM1.0? just a wild thought hehe

RE: Differences between subliminals - Lkawakita - 08-06-2012

@SexyMofo
.I'm not Shannon, but from the description, it seems that Become Irresistible to Beutiful Women is geared toward beautiful women, while Women Magnet might influence something like every women (the good, the bad and the ugly). (I know it's not eaxactly what you asked. Efficiency wise, I believe Shannon can explain better, or doing a search here for reviews might help at that)

@Zeus.
I'm not Shannon, but what I know from etology is that being an Alpha Male is about power and influence. The alpha in an animal pack is the strongest, the leader and the most respected. The Alpha Male program changes your beliefs and traits to match this kind of behaviour, and when you are perceived as something like "the best mankind have to offer", you can imagine the benefits.

RE: Differences between subliminals - Benjamin - 08-06-2012

Hey guys,
Zeus, Alpha does have some stuff around attraction but it's main purpose is building a healthy man and of course when you are a more confident, dominant, emotionally healthy man you will attract more women. It is a extensive program that goes for about 6 months. My first runthrough on the 2011 version was great and i've just started 5.0 a few days ago.

And Sexymofo, the difference is really the length of the program Women Magnet is also a 6 month program and much more detailed and i'd assume the results alot better (I can't speak from experience with this one) though one thing is it's important to do Alpha before Woman Magnet or Sex Magnet to build the base/core.

As for the thing with 3g and 4g, that part is better for Shannon to answer, but I hope what i've said helps.

-Ben

RE: Differences between subliminals - Zeus - 08-06-2012

Thanks to both Lkawakita and benjamin. You helped me a lot.

So, as I can see, it'll be better to start with Alpha Male (even though it's a long process, I think it's worth) and then decide which of these two I'll choose from (probably DAAS, but I've not decided yet). :-D

Again, thanks for replying.