Subliminal Talk
RD's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RD's Journal (/Thread-RD-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RD's Journal - redragon - 07-20-2012

I started to listen to this sub yesterday and I find myself getting sleepy after 2 hours of listening. I feel that something is happening inside my skull and that is good because I know that it is working. I slept earlier today and I had a dream. I feel that is is already working and I will continue to listen and use it for several hours a day. I am tempted to use it with luck magnifier but since I would like to get faster results, i prefer to use 1 sub for 3-6 months.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - K-Train - 07-20-2012

(07-20-2012, 05:10 PM)redragon Wrote: I started to listen to this sub yesterday and I find myself getting sleepy after 2 hours of listening. I feel that something is happening inside my skull and that is good because I know that it is working. I slept earlier today and I had a dream. I feel that is is already working and I will continue to listen and use it for several hours a day. I am tempted to use it with luck magnifier but since I would like to get faster results, i prefer to use 1 sub for 3-6 months.

Kudos to you for taking the dive and tackling this sub Redragon. Yes, definitely give it 3 months at the least ALONE. Be sure to drop in and let us know how things are working for you man.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - redragon - 07-20-2012

By the way, just want to add this. Days ago I actually tried an older version (ver 6) of this and the sleepy feeling was stronger or maybe more noticeable, while with ver 8 the sleepy feeling was lighter. I can feel that there is something happening inside the skull and so I searched and got into this forum. Then I decided to purchase the latest version. I am still feeling very slight, very subtle pulsations inside the skull. The sleepy feeling and the activity in the skull is hardly noticeable when I am outside walking or doing something or when I am active, I do feel them when I am in a more relaxed state like surfing the internet listening to music. I am only using the masked tracks as I only have headphones and earphones and I am using it using windows media player and on my ipod touch.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - redragon - 07-21-2012

So far no headaches for this version yet. I was expecting to experience it after almost a whole day and the whole night of exposure. The ver 6 did gave me a headache though.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - redragon - 07-22-2012

I feel a bit more in control of my life, just a but, I am also feeling a bit happy, not sure if these are the results of the sub.I still continue to feel sleepy at times when I listen to the sub. Also, sometimes I feel a bit irritated. And there's this thought wanting to exercise. The effects are still subtle.

Right now I feel the need to change or add the Alpha Male 5.0 to my subs so Ill save money for it. Im still contemplating what combo is best and I am still not sure if it is ok to mix them:

BIATBW+ LM - or -
BIATBW + AM (I think this is the best combo for women) or I can just go with AM alone - or -
AM+LM

then will focus on success:
LM+US (Best success combo)- or -
LM+US+BIATBW or AM refresher for maintenance (I think maintenance is important)

then back to women:
LM maintenance (1hr/day) +AM maintenance(1hr/day) + WM or SM (8-10 hrs/day)

I just dont think I can stop using subs everyday since there are a lot of very good quality and effective subs here.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - Benjamin - 07-22-2012

It's better to just run Alpha by itself.

Though it will be hard for me I will probably stop Maximum Learning when I start Alpha or even the end of this week so I have a week off with just nothing.

-Ben

Yeah thats what I am thinking. Im going to run alpha by itself then.

Theres this urge inside me wanting to go to the gym and exercise. hmm..

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - Spiral - 07-22-2012

GO TO THE GYM MY SON

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - redragon - 07-23-2012

Yes I am already preparing my things.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - SantaRich - 07-27-2012

Welcome, and I love that movie, much better than the remake, although the remake did have Anthony Hopkins.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - redragon - 07-27-2012

I will be using Luck Magnifier solo for now as I really need to improve my finances. I will continue with this sub in a few months. The LM 4G is really strong and I would like to use just one sub for now.

RE: RD's BIATBW ver 8 Journal - SexyMofo - 07-28-2012

Spiral Wrote:GO TO THE GYM MY SON

If only there was a like button here I'd hit it. hahahaha