Subliminal Talk
Recommended Books - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Recommended Books (/Thread-Recommended-Books)

Recommended Books - redragon - 07-19-2012

I have read that Shannon has several recommended books to read. Can you please provide the titles? What are the books for? Thanks!

RE: Recommended Books - Tiesto - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 09:22 PM)redragon Wrote: I have read that Shannon has several recommended books to read. Can you please provide the titles? What are the books for? Thanks!

The only books I know that Shannon recommended are:

1. How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander.
2. Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo

These are used to help you understand the concept of Alpha Male, and primed your subconscious in order to increase the effectiveness of AM subliminal.

RE: Recommended Books - Elusive - 07-20-2012

Someone else mentioned "No More Mr. Nice Guy", I believe. It also helped me with understanding the concept.

RE: Recommended Books - redragon - 07-20-2012

Thanks everyone!

RE: Recommended Books - QuickLearner - 07-22-2012

Book: "The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed"

I know this one is mainly for the "PUA's", but this book offers simple strategies you can apply consciously for attracting beautiful women.
It is laid out in a simple text-book-like fashion which makes it an easy read. If these ideas and concepts could get downloaded into the unconscious mind the results for the user would be astronomical.

RE: Recommended Books - Benjamin - 07-22-2012

I'd recommend Alpha Male and No More Mr Nice guy the most.

David D stuff helped me for a while but made me too much of an asshole and unable to have real relationships.

As for the Mystery Method i'd avoid it with a 10 foot pole.. he makes things crazily complicated like your building a plane or something, watching him on a dvd once gave me a headache and I felt so confused he complicates it so much. The first 2 I feel are right on the money about proper change not fancy tecnhiques.

-Ben

RE: Recommended Books - redragon - 07-22-2012

Thanks for the inputs. I will be saving money and will buy the AM sub. I hope it will help me remove the "Nice Guy" vibe or attitude. I just read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" and that completely helped me made up my mind to go with the AM program. I have high hopes with these subs. I already tried and tested a lot of programs/methods/techniques to become a better person and though I did have some results I do hope that these subs will replace most if not all my negative programming. Also, lets keep the topic to what books were recommended by Shannon so as to abide by the rules of this forum.

RE: Recommended Books - redragon - 07-22-2012

I did tried using Mystery Method but the canned lines did not worked for me. Its just too complicated.

RE: Recommended Books - Benjamin - 07-22-2012

There's no rule that I know of that books have to be approved by Shannon. Tongue

No Mr Mr Nice Guy wasn't actually recommended by Shannon, but it definately goes along with Alpha. And your exactly right about Mystery Method.

"You see a girl in a club, press up down left right up down select start. Repeat several times for each 1000 steps of the interaction."

RE: Recommended Books - redragon - 07-23-2012

Youre right Ben. Thanks!