Subliminal Talk
Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed (/Thread-Achieve-Your-Ideal-Weight-5G-with-HyperSpeed)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 10-15-2012

(10-12-2012, 10:09 PM)benjamin Wrote: I'm wondering how this is going and this is still of interest to me, but I see WheatbellyJM hasn't been online since he made the last post. Have you heard from him Shannon?

-Ben

Hey Ben,

Thanks to email subscriptions of this thread I got your post. Sorry for leaving the thread so dead. I have had an interesting ride with this program. I had dramatic drops in weight only to hit a "wall" and immediately regain 10-15 pounds back to where I was. It appears my body (or rather probably my mind/subconcious) has a spot that it does not want to break past. I have spoken at length to Shannon and we have collected a lot of data. Shannon is currently building an updated program that we fully expect to address this issue (which I understand is not limited to me). I should begin it in the next week or so.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Benjamin - 10-16-2012

Thanks for the response. It's good to hear about it.

It is interesting that you started having alot of drops in weight, more than the 4g version and if that can be sorted out it will be amazine. And it definately isn't limited to you.

I've managed to keep 10kg off that I lost, but it seems to hover around 3-4kg of difference. Like if it gets to one point all of a sudden i'll have the desire to work out for a few weeks and then I start noticing it is lower than it has been and the progress is starting then i'll lose the desire to work out and put those few kg back on again.

-Ben

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 10-16-2012

(10-16-2012, 08:15 PM)benjamin Wrote: Thanks for the response. It's good to hear about it.

It is interesting that you started having alot of drops in weight, more than the 4g version and if that can be sorted out it will be amazine. And it definately isn't limited to you.

I've managed to keep 10kg off that I lost, but it seems to hover around 3-4kg of difference. Like if it gets to one point all of a sudden i'll have the desire to work out for a few weeks and then I start noticing it is lower than it has been and the progress is starting then i'll lose the desire to work out and put those few kg back on again.

-Ben

Thanks for the info Ben. For me it was a bit different experience, I have been working out every day since I began and motivation has not been the issue. It appears for me the trouble is my subconscious is a stubborn little @*()$#@ lol. I have seen very positive changes in my eating habits and in my workouts. I just keep going in cycles up and down on weight as soon as I get a 10-15 pound gain it is like my body smaps back. Shannon and I have spent a lot of time on the issue... VERY excited for the future release!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Benjamin - 10-26-2012

Hmm interesting. I did work out consistently for a few months but when I got to the weight I am now the motivation went. So it is some subconscious thing there too.

I am excited for the future release to. It's also on my list along with several other programs!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Shannon - 10-26-2012

Apparently, I miscalculated JM's ideal frequency for HST. But I don't think that's going to matter much after I build the next version.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Benjamin - 12-04-2012

Quote:Apparently, I miscalculated JM's ideal frequency for HST. But I don't think that's going to matter much after I build the next version.

I didn't see this comment back then. So it won't matter much because of the optimus engine?

And WheatBellyJM if you are around i'm curious if you are using or have used the new single stage OE version?

-Ben

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Shannon - 12-04-2012

The Optimus Engine was not in existence when that was written. I don't know if the Optimus Engine will work on it's own to overcome the issues you, JM and the others who are resistant seem to be coming to with the "brick wall" effect. That's part of why I want you to use the new weight loss sub, and why I specified that it's not designed for extremely resistant types.