Subliminal Talk
Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed (/Thread-Achieve-Your-Ideal-Weight-5G-with-HyperSpeed)

Pages: 1 2

Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-05-2012

For the last six months I ran the 4G version of the weight loss program with what I would call moderate success. At the beginning of the program, I dropped from 237 pounds to 216. I found a massive increase in energy and a change in eating habits (mostly lesser amounts and healthier choices). However, in February I had an interesting investment opportunity that landed me in Texas (quite a change from the midwest!). Due to the high amount of travel in the new job, I ate more fast food in four months of my life than I probably have had in 20 years combined. Also, Texas sure knows how to give you two or three times what a normal person should eat. I definitely found myself slipping into an unhealthy pattern due to the high pace and the incredible stress. I was often left with no other choice but to eat fast food on the road/airports. I hit a re-gain in April/May which resulted in a 12 pound gain up to 228. However, I stabilized there and am shocked I did not regain everything and more. I think the program did save me from complete failure and regain of everything I previously lost. Anyways, the situation and lifestyle was simply not good for me so I have moved back and continued my own company which I enjoy much more than working for someone else.

Shannon has encouraged me to try the new 5G version of the program with a new technology he calls Hyperspeed which should squash the resistance I put up this first time around if all goes well!

I have only used it for two nights so I do not have much to report yet in the way of changes. However, I can tell that 5G is a completely higher level of intensity that has not been in previous programs. Within the first 10 minutes of playing it, I get extremely tired with a sort of flushed face. When I wake up in the mornings, I feel like I did not sleep much at all even though I slept all night with no interruption.

I will keep reporting here as I go. I have gone on MyFitnessPal and updated my profile to my current weight and have the automatic updating counter below for my weight loss goal. Feel free to click on it and check it out or add me as a friend, it has a diary of what I eat each day and tracks all the numbers for other nerds like myself.

[Image: 13307141.png]

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Shannon - 07-06-2012

I am really looking forward to seeing how this works for you.

By the way, to clarify, HST does not appear to forcibly overcome resistance. It seems to simply "raise the level above the resistance", which appears so far to produce a very natural result without all the struggle.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-06-2012

Thanks Shannon! I am excited to see how this works on me. I should point out that I am using headphones to hopefully maximize the effect (being stereo and very good 19hz to 23,000hz (some websites report 21,000hz) but either way they are so good I hear nothing but pure silence on the ultrasonic. It is so intense when I wake up I feel like I woke up several times all night and did not sleep very well, but I actually slept fine. The sub seems to be taking a significant amount of energy.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Shannon - 07-07-2012

I wasn't kidding when I said that 5G pushes to the absolute limits what your brain can receive through your ears. It also takes a lot of focus and effort just to decode and make sense of the subliminal, on top of the changes it's making. 5G is no joke. I keep saying it. hehe

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-07-2012

I can tell Shannon. This morning was quite odd, I woke up and my headphones were taken out. And I mean I woke up at some point in the night and removed them completely and went back to sleep but do not remember any of it. These are wrap around lock-on headphones that do not just fall out and I had clearly removed them and placed them on the other side of the bed. Now... either that is some serious resistance or (most likely) I was so **** tired that I couldn't get good enough sleep with the subliminal on so I took them out. I used it for a few hours during the day to compensate for any time I missed. Off to bed now and to hopefully use the sub all night haha!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - SantaRich - 07-08-2012

(07-07-2012, 09:41 PM)WheatBellyJM Wrote: I can tell Shannon. This morning was quite odd, I woke up and my headphones were taken out. And I mean I woke up at some point in the night and removed them completely and went back to sleep but do not remember any of it. These are wrap around lock-on headphones that do not just fall out and I had clearly removed them and placed them on the other side of the bed. Now... either that is some serious resistance or (most likely) I was so **** tired that I couldn't get good enough sleep with the subliminal on so I took them out. I used it for a few hours during the day to compensate for any time I missed. Off to bed now and to hopefully use the sub all night haha!

LOL, that has actually happened to me like 3 or 4 times, sometimes I barely remember doing it, never remember why I would, but usually wake up and think to myself, where are my ear phones?

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-09-2012

That is funny! Well I have good news to report. After 6 days of using the program I am down 2lbs. The funny part is I spent all week partying for 4th of July and drank lots of beer. I expected to have no change or a gain based on how poorly I ate and drank but it seems in only one week of using the program I am back on the track to lose weight and reverse what Texas did to me. It seems headphones makes a huge difference in intensity to me as well, as the one night I tried speakers I woke up less tired and did not have the same "head buzz" I normally have with headphones.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Tiesto - 07-09-2012

Yeah! Headphones all the way! I agree! Big Grin

Btw, what is this lock on headphones that you have? Sounds good, I might need to get myself one of those.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-09-2012

(07-09-2012, 07:30 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Yeah! Headphones all the way! I agree! Big Grin

Btw, what is this lock on headphones that you have? Sounds good, I might need to get myself one of those.

Hey so I am sort of an audiophile (Shannon can attest to this...). I have tried pretty much every pair of over the ear and in ear headphones... Beats, bose, harmon, klipsch, etc.

I personally use two sets. Sennheiser CX 485 (which you can find on sale usually at amazon or newegg for $15-20). These are better than $100 bose but way easier to replace if your like me and lose/break them. These I use the most.

The other set I use only at night while sleeping. They are sort of like sport wrap arounds except all rubber and tiny cord so you don't have to worry about getting wrapped up or hurting yourself. Plus the frequency response is so good (19-23,000hz) if you use ultrasonic there is ZERO noise. I'm talking no sqweak no high pitch no crackling it is like dead silence. These are Sennheiser OCX 880 and typically can be found for $40-50 if you look hard. They take about a week or two to "break in" and then the quality is by far the best earbud you will find.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Patti - 07-09-2012

The very first day I used headphones with the 5.0 smoking sub was glorious! It’s subsided a lot since then, I still feel tired but nothing like that first day. I used the ocean waves, then the trickling stream but it was with the ultrasonic that I could actually feel myself drifting off to sleep. It felt something like I imagine being hypnotized should feel like. Even though I’ve been hypnotized a couple of times, I never felt like I could relax enough for it to be truly helpful. I was also totally surprised that my favorite to listen with headphones is the ultrasonic, I thought listening to nothing would drive me crazy but I really do enjoy it! Good luck with this newest weight loss version, I’m looking forward to hearing your results!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Tiesto - 07-09-2012

(07-09-2012, 07:46 AM)WheatBellyJM Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 07:30 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Yeah! Headphones all the way! I agree! Big Grin

Hey so I am sort of an audiophile (Shannon can attest to this...). I have tried pretty much every pair of over the ear and in ear headphones... Beats, bose, harmon, klipsch, etc.

I personally use two sets. Sennheiser CX 485 (which you can find on sale usually at amazon or newegg for $15-20). These are better than $100 bose but way easier to replace if your like me and lose/break them. These I use the most.

The other set I use only at night while sleeping. They are sort of like sport wrap arounds except all rubber and tiny cord so you don't have to worry about getting wrapped up or hurting yourself. Plus the frequency response is so good (19-23,000hz) if you use ultrasonic there is ZERO noise. I'm talking no sqweak no high pitch no crackling it is like dead silence. These are Sennheiser OCX 880 and typically can be found for $40-50 if you look hard. They take about a week or two to "break in" and then the quality is by far the best earbud you will find.

Those Sennheiser looks really good, thanks for the tip!

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - SantaRich - 07-09-2012

Hey Wheatbelly,

I was wondering if the sennheiser ocx 880 are pretty durable, right now I have jvc noise canceling dj style headphones and they are kind of uncomfortable to sleep with, but I have had I think they were klipsch earphones and not long after I bought them they broke, so if the ocx's are built to last I might pick up a pair. Here is a link to a descent price I found for them http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/672789-REG/Sennheiser_502871_OCX_880_Stereo_In_Ear.html, but I might wait to hear back from you on construction and durability before I buy a pair.

Thanks,

Rich

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - craazyman - 07-10-2012

(07-09-2012, 10:34 PM)SantaRich Wrote:

Hey Wheatbelly,

I was wondering if the sennheiser ocx 880 are pretty durable, right now I have jvc noise canceling dj style headphones and they are kind of uncomfortable to sleep with, but I have had I think they were klipsch earphones and not long after I bought them they broke, so if the ocx's are built to last I might pick up a pair. Here is a link to a descent price I found for them http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/672789-REG/Sennheiser_502871_OCX_880_Stereo_In_Ear.html, but I might wait to hear back from you on construction and durability before I buy a pair.

Thanks,

Rich

Hey, yes they are great. They look like crazy thin wires, but I have never had a problem. In fact, I was working out on an elliptical machine and accidentally caught my cord in a towel when I was wiping off sweat... I yanked so hard that my phone (which I was using as mp3 player) ripped off and fell to the ground. It was enough that my headphones disconnected out of my phone jack but my headphones stayed on my ears and the cord was fine.

On slickdeals they had a number of $30-35 deals on these at newegg but it seems right now newegg shows out of stock so not sure on prices. I think this style is not as popular as the CX style of normal earbuds.

RE: Achieve Your Ideal Weight 5G with HyperSpeed - Benjamin - 10-12-2012

I'm wondering how this is going and this is still of interest to me, but I see WheatbellyJM hasn't been online since he made the last post. Have you heard from him Shannon?

-Ben