Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 04-29-2011

(04-29-2011, 08:20 AM)About Wrote: I believe i recall you saying you had some kind of manifestation in the AM2011 set that you haven't revealed yet.

This is true right?

I think I have an idea of what it is that it's manifesting/doing. I was going to PM you this but it doesn't look like you have a PM inbox.

If I had a PM inbox, I'd never get any work done! lol If you want, you can e-mail it to Jackie and ask her to relay it. I'm interested in knowing what you think it is.

RE: Shannon's Journal - JamesC71 - 04-29-2011

Shannon, along with my unwilligness to tolerate b.s. from people I have also become very annoyed with people in general and their inability to do anything on their own or accept responsibility for anything. Is that a normal part of the AM2011 program?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 04-29-2011

Hey James,
I'm not Shannon. But I know that is definately a normal part of the program. I've been putting up with alot less crap from people since I started the program.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - JamesC71 - 04-30-2011

Shannon, how much of what’s in the current multi millionaire in four years will be in the six stage set?

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-30-2011

I really like K-trains idea, I personally benefit tremendously from knowing more about whats in something. Whether its placebo or not when I consciously know something it gives my brain, reticular activation system maybe, to notice more and more the benefits. Like I am just realizing now some of the effects of the Alpha set that I thought were not happening, but in retrospect I see have been happening. Its kind of weird to have the conscious mind so in the dark about whats going on in the subconscious.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 05-01-2011

(04-30-2011, 10:40 AM)JamesC71 Wrote: Shannon, how much of what’s in the current multi millionaire in four years will be in the six stage set?

To answer your previous question also, yes, as Benjamin says, it is normal to become irritated with people. It's part of the transition from average guy to alpha. Alphas, as I have said before, don't have time for "stupid sh*t".

As for the next MM set... probably, what will happen is that I will build the 4G script from my sources and then add in everything from the current script that isn't in the 4G script. The six stage set is going to be a superset of the original.

(04-29-2011, 12:02 PM)K-Train Wrote:
Quote:I believe i recall you saying you had some kind of manifestation in the AM2011 set that you haven't revealed yet.

This is true right?

I think I have an idea of what it is that it's manifesting/doing. I was going to PM you this but it doesn't look like you have a PM inbox.

I'm also highly intrigued about this "manifestation" that is in the program however Shannon stated that he would not release the information until he saw fit, mainly so that he could gauge it's effectiveness without us already having a preconvieved notion. Of course that was a while back when he stated that. As of now 3 people will be finishing the AM2011 set soon, those people being myself, Blueness and RainbowAbyss.

The others who are still on the Alpha Set such as Wildflower and Ryan are on stages 3 or 4 to my knowledge. Based off my previous analysis of Shannon's scripting techniques, he usually begins to place things that have to deal with manifesation in the the mid to late stages, usually beginning in Stage 3. Since a vast majority AM2011 users are either at or past this point releasing the info now wouldn't be too harmful.

But until then we can only guess and hope. Perhaps there is a way so that those who finish the set can recieve an email list detailing the things they should have experienced while going through the set? I recall Shannon doing this with an older version of the Alpha Set but it would be up to him and Andrew to give it a green light.

Don't presume that because I have done something a certain way in the past, that I do not have reason to do it differently in the future. Wink

Those who started on AM2011 from the beginning are currently on Stage 4 at the furthest. I know, because I started it before it was released... so I am furthest along. Where and what the manifestation is, you won't know until I have finished Stage 6, at least. But please do report what you think may be what it's doing. It will be interesting to see how much of this is placebo generated by the curiosity as to what it is, where it is, and what others speculate about it.

The effect should be fairly obvious, once it starts showing up as manifested stuff, by the way.

(05-01-2011, 04:07 AM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, do you think ultra Success would help with Fear of Success?

That's possible, but it will depend on variables I don't know from case to case. You'd want to use Overcome Fear Of Success more for something like that.

Working on the newsletter. If you haven't already, be sure to sign up for it on our front page at subliminal-shop.com! There will be tips, tricks, answers, news, knowledge and special discounts that only newsletter subscribers will have access to.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 05-01-2011

Quote:Don't presume that because I have done something a certain way in the past, that I do not have reason to do it differently in the future. Wink

Those who started on AM2011 from the beginning are currently on Stage 4 at the furthest. I know, because I started it before it was released... so I am furthest along. Where and what the manifestation is, you won't know until I have finished Stage 6, at least. But please do report what you think may be what it's doing. It will be interesting to see how much of this is placebo generated by the curiosity as to what it is, where it is, and what others speculate about it.

The effect should be fairly obvious, once it starts showing up as manifested stuff, by the way.

I am on stage 3 because I chose to do 40 days of each as I am at times resistant to change. I've got about 20 days left. I have a bit of an idea I think as I started 2011 from the start, but i'm going to wait for more evidence first.

-Ben

(05-01-2011, 08:19 AM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Don't presume that because I have done something a certain way in the past, that I do not have reason to do it differently in the future. Wink

I am on stage 3 because I chose to do 40 days of each as I am at times resistant to change. I've got about 20 days left. I have a bit of an idea I think as I started 2011 from the start, but i'm going to wait for more evidence first.

-Ben

Take your time. It's all good.

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 05-01-2011

I'm thinking it's a physical manifestation. I'm not entirely sure, i had more concrete reasoning before based on what i thought you had said about this program beforehand, but i couldn't find the post which had the information! So i'm thinking it was probably said about another program so i'm not sure if i want to post exactly what i believe this is yet.

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 05-01-2011

(05-01-2011, 11:17 AM)About Wrote: I'm thinking it's a physical manifestation. I'm not entirely sure, i had more concrete reasoning before based on what i thought you had said about this program beforehand, but i couldn't find the post which had the information! So i'm thinking it was probably said about another program so i'm not sure if i want to post exactly what i believe this is yet.

The physical manifestation is probably the thing in the script that's supposed to make you excercise more or take care of your body more. Or maybe you're talking about something else? Share your thoughts pleeease! Sharing is caring.WinkBig Grin

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jeff - 05-02-2011

(05-01-2011, 01:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 12:02 PM)K-Train Wrote:
Quote:I believe i recall you saying you had some kind of manifestation in the AM2011 set that you haven't revealed yet.

This is true right?

I'm also highly intrigued about this "manifestation" that is in the program however Shannon stated that he would not release the information until he saw fit, mainly so that he could gauge it's effectiveness without us already having a preconvieved notion. Of course that was a while back when he stated that. As of now 3 people will be finishing the AM2011 set soon, those people being myself, Blueness and RainbowAbyss.

The others who are still on the Alpha Set such as Wildflower and Ryan are on stages 3 or 4 to my knowledge. Based off my previous analysis of Shannon's scripting techniques, he usually begins to place things that have to deal with manifesation in the the mid to late stages, usually beginning in Stage 3. Since a vast majority AM2011 users are either at or past this point releasing the info now wouldn't be too harmful.

But until then we can only guess and hope. Perhaps there is a way so that those who finish the set can recieve an email list detailing the things they should have experienced while going through the set? I recall Shannon doing this with an older version of the Alpha Set but it would be up to him and Andrew to give it a green light.

Don't presume that because I have done something a certain way in the past, that I do not have reason to do it differently in the future. Wink

My curiosity is piqued.