Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Solont - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 06:57 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Sounds interesting. And Shannon you never fully answered my last question..

I don't have enough money in my paypal account to even pay for the new alpha with the 50% discount. I was wondering when the 33% is added? I'll have to wait a couple of days before my transfer is confirmed on paypal. (I added in more money this morning)

When I upgraded, (and considering the improvements, I'd have been crazy not to), the 33% was applied already for the release day sale to bring it down from $187.43 to $124.95. Then, when I went to checkout with it in my cart, the 50% was applied to the $124.95 to make it $62.47.

Essentially, we're paying 1/3 of the normal price during the launch sale with an upgrade from 2010.

I'm really looking forward to starting 2011 in a couple of months. (I would have waited to buy it, but the launch sale savings were too good to ignore.)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-21-2011

I like your story Shannon. Awesome, i'm glad to be able to support it and use your programs.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 06:57 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Sounds interesting. And Shannon you never fully answered my last question..

I don't have enough money in my paypal account to even pay for the new alpha with the 50% discount. I was wondering when the 33% is added? I'll have to wait a couple of days before my transfer is confirmed on paypal. (I added in more money this morning)

It comes off at checkout.

EDIT: Oh, I see someone beat me to it. lol

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-21-2011

Shannon i'm curious if I should stop the exercise motivation and enjoyment combination now that I am doing alpha 2011. I think I read somewhere not to add any other program to it because it is 4th generation?

-Ben

(01-21-2011, 09:24 AM)benjamin Wrote: Shannon i'm curious if I should stop the exercise motivation and enjoyment combination now that I am doing alpha 2011. I think I read somewhere not to add any other program to it because it is 4th generation?

-Ben

The limit is 2 programs at a time with 4G. You can use AM2011 and one modifier.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-21-2011

I think I finally understand! Let me get this straight.. the 33% is off of the 187 price!

LOL so I'm still payin 62 bucks.. I was thinking something more like 22!

I've made a firm decision though to stick it out with 2010 because it's an amazing program!

(01-21-2011, 09:30 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I think I finally understand! Let me get this straight.. the 33% is off of the 187 price!

LOL so I'm still payin 62 bucks.. I was thinking something more like 22!

I've made a firm decision though to stick it out with 2010 because it's an amazing program!

lol You crack me up, man. But, at least for the last three stages of 2010, consider replacing it with 2011. There is a world of difference in those tracks between the two versions. Knowing what I know about how they were made, just the improvements I was able to make on stages 4, 5 and 6 is worth the full $187 by itself. Knowing what I know, that is, I'd pay it for just that. My opinion, of course, but then... mine tends to be a pretty good one on this matter, since I am the leading expert on this program in the entire world. Wink

In any case, you really can't lose. I build each version as the best I can, so 2010 is a great program, just like you said. Whatever you decide in the end, keep going! Big Grin

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-21-2011

I guess the main thing is I don't really feel like losing another month since I already lost a month earlier in this journey.. I guess It's tough being patient..

Do you ultimately suggest starting back at the beginning of stage 3 then if I get the new version?

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 01-21-2011

Shannon, on page iv end of paragraph 2 of the AM11 instruction it still says "However, please do not expose females to this program."

(01-21-2011, 11:26 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I guess the main thing is I don't really feel like losing another month since I already lost a month earlier in this journey.. I guess It's tough being patient..

Do you ultimately suggest starting back at the beginning of stage 3 then if I get the new version?

You'll do just fine starting at the beginning of Stage 4. That's what you're on now, right?

(01-21-2011, 11:44 AM)OldMan Wrote: Shannon, on page iv end of paragraph 2 of the AM11 instruction it still says "However, please do not expose females to this program."

Thanks, man, I have fixed it and will be updating the instructions download page shortly.

(01-21-2011, 01:11 PM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, if I got Alpha 2011. What would be best for me, I am on day 2 of stage 5?...

If you're past Stage 3, you'll want to start over at Stage 4. I was mistaken when I said start over at Stage 3.

Whomever makes the next order gets the $25 GC, though, so act fast!

Corrected instructions in individual file download are up, but I am still uploading the massive .zip file with updated instructions.