Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 01-19-2011

Thanks, and have a great night....hopefully you can dream of a mac

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2011

(01-19-2011, 09:37 PM)OldMan Wrote: Thanks, and have a great night....hopefully you can dream of a mac

I'm going to count my chickens after they hatch. And the bills get paid. lol Thanks, though. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2011

Cool, just brought it. Thanks for all the hard work Shannon. Smile

I will commence level 1 of alpha 2011 tonight. I'm about a week off finishing alpha 2010 level 2. But I feel it will be worth it to start again. Especially with the resistance that I seem to get to this stuff.

The new program was a good thing to wake up to. Smile

-Ben
Maybe one of your models will buy you a mac Wink
Oh yeah I just found another bug, on the download page.

"2011 Alpha Dominant Male Subliminal Training Stage 4 - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal (Stream).mp3

The download link is expired or is not ready."

-Ben

(01-19-2011, 09:48 PM)benjamin Wrote: Cool, just brought it. Thanks for all the hard work Shannon. Smile

I will commence level 1 of alpha 2011 tonight. I'm about a week off finishing alpha 2010 level 2. But I feel it will be worth it to start again. Especially with the resistance that I seem to get to this stuff.

The new program was a good thing to wake up to. Smile

-Ben
Maybe one of your models will buy you a mac Wink
Oh yeah I just found another bug, on the download page.

"2011 Alpha Dominant Male Subliminal Training Stage 4 - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal (Stream).mp3

The download link is expired or is not ready."

-Ben

Try it now. should be fixed.

by the way, guys, I am not ignoring you, just the forum server is being really slow right now for some reason.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 01-19-2011

Although it's only a minor annoyance, with 19 separate files perhaps it would be more efficient to have the ability to download AM2011 as a single file? I'll download it all nonetheless, but just saying.

You would prefer one massive 3 gigabyte file?

Yes, I would.

Anyone else prefer one huge .zip file to individual downloads? It actually comes down to 1.7 gigabytes as a .zip file.

As a small addition, I think it's nice to the ability to choose between both options, you could also apply the same strategy/combination with all of your subliminal downloads.

Although it may sound corny, it has more of the notion of opening up a present, and it takes less energy/effort Smile

I certainly wouldn't mind making everything available in single archive files. It would save me work, time and disk space on the server. But I am thinking there's a reason we do it the way we do. Even if I don't currently remember why because my brain melted about 2 hours ago. I'll have to run it by Andrew.

EDIT: And bandwidth, too!

(01-19-2011, 11:13 PM)Blueness Wrote: Happy little chickens!

Happy about what? Compressed single archive files, or having am 2011?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2011

Sometimes big downloads like that have problems, I remember times trying to download big files and they stop half way through and stuff. And it can't be resumed, so if something happens, like internet disconnects or a server error you'd have to start it from the start again.

So for that reason I prefer it how it is. I've had that problem alot of times.

Quote:by the way, guys, I am not ignoring you, just the forum server is being really slow right now for some reason.

Because everybody is downloading alpha 2011! Big Grin

-Ben

(01-19-2011, 11:25 PM)benjamin Wrote: Sometimes big downloads like that have problems, I remember times trying to download big files and they stop half way through and stuff. And it can't be resumed, so if something happens, like internet disconnects or a server error you'd have to start it from the start again.

So for that reason I prefer it how it is. I've had that problem alot of times.

Quote:by the way, guys, I am not ignoring you, just the forum server is being really slow right now for some reason.

Because everybody is downloading alpha 2011! Big Grin

-Ben

Not the same server. Wink