Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2011

I am now creating the program entry in the store. Files have been verified and uploaded.

Everything is in place... now it's just a countdown until we flip the switch.

Midnight, Eastern Time.

Now performing final verification of custom before delivery...

Custom has been delivered. The recipient will be getting an e--mail with a download link in it.

The countdown begins.

Alpha Male 2010 has been taken down. T-Minus 30 minutes and counting.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ronatello - 01-19-2011

I eagerly await those who dive in and chomp on Alpha Male twenty-eleven! I know they will have fun with it!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 01-19-2011

Yay, just 8 more minutes. Looking forward to perform some serious F5 action by then Tongue

8 minutes and counting. Get ready, gentlemen.

T-Minus sixty seconds and counting!

It's alive!!!

Enjoy, gentlemen. Get yourself some 2011 alpha now. Smile

Congratulations to Kevin, with order # 1969, who is the first to have the 2011 alpha male set!

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 01-19-2011

What about the Oldman no email ;-<

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2011

Hi Shannon. Have just gone to the checkout for it.

The 50% discount isn't working. (From having brought 2010)

It does say "Our congratulations! You're given the following promotion(s)

* 2010 to 2011 Upgrade Discount 50%"

But it still has $124.95. Nowhere does the 50% off show up.

I'm glad it's out and keen to get it, will wait until the discount works though.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 01-19-2011

Same here.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-19-2011

Thanks for writing that about social proof, I learnt something there.

Quote:Girls hugging you because they are getting something out of it, that's called usury.

Guess i've got so used to that. Most of the time in my job it's not like they want something directly, but there is something else, to be seen getting attention from the security like it makes them feel 'special' or something.

Quote:When a woman sees you being manipulated by another woman in order to get what she wants from you, your social proof actually decreases. That's why it seems to scare off other girls for you, seems like. That, and you can "OD" on value by making them feel like they're not good enough, not in your league.

Hmm interesting, never thought of that before. I feel it could be both of these at different times.

Quote:When you get going with AM2011, you'll know who's really interested and who isn't without any trouble at all. You won't much care in either direction, either, but the women who are interested will be, shall we say, obvious. You'll see what I mean come stages 3, 4, 5, and especially 6.

Awesome, that is something that will be awesome for me to have. It's all got mixed up form this job where i've thought they were interested but when i've tried to make a move alot of the time they haven't been.

I look forward to the obviousness of it.. as I tend to be a bit blind to their interest from the ones who really are interested alot of the time.

-Ben