Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-05-2011

Thanks Rainbow for your input. I also read in the other alpha male thread that Ryan said carpe diem sort of eliminates the fear of unknown. I'll just match up carpe diem with women magnet and see how everything works out. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-05-2011

(01-05-2011, 02:55 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: sweet
I wanna be sunburned with a raging sex drive!!
But in all seriousness I am super excited for all this new stuff.
Shannon-I don't know if this should be in suggestions or not
but for 2011 sex magnet could it/would it also include
stuff about abundance with women and general as well as feeling that there is always something
between you and a women that you can connect on deeply as the woman magnet already has.
I'm sure you know what your doing but I remember those two things being really enjoyable in my life.

I haven't begun 2011 wm yet. But that sounds like a valid suggestion to consider, at least.

(01-05-2011, 06:30 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 02:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I see that dealing with fear of the unknown and being able to easily deal with the women you are attracting are points that need to be added. Good stuff.

I know you have a sub for dealing with fear of the unknown but is there a subliminal for being able to easily deal with women you are attracting?? if so I would start these as soon as I'm complete with alpha male.

Not yet. But this is a great idea. I'll figure out whether or not I can/should put it in alpha, and then build it either as a module or as part of alpha. Seems to me that having dealing with the women you attract handled would be a natural part of being an alpha male.

(01-05-2011, 08:26 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 02:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Oh, by the way... the super secret experiment I told you guys about several months ago that would be utterly amazing if it worked, and how Prototypes 1 and 2 did not work... I have built Prototype 3. It's still secret, and only Andrew and I have a copy... but I have learned a lot from the second prototype about what was wrong with the program, and why it wasn't doing what it was intended to do. Prototype 3 is a radical departure from P2, and I dare say, I have high hopes for it. Testing begins on Friday for me. If this works as well as I am betting it will, you guys will see this being announced in the store within the next 4 to 6 months. And when I say that you'll want a copy, I am making a serious, major, ridiculous understatement.

If it works like I hope it will, you guys are going to positively mess your pants when you see what it can do. If. Fingers crossed.

I am also performing a different secret experiment with a possible new technology that has been in play three days now, and is producing some really strange and unexpected side effects. It has made me feel as if I am suffering a sunburn, and doubled or tripled my sex drive the whole time I have been exposed so far, but the experimental prototype has nothing to do with causing me to become aroused sexually. This is fascinating stuff. This new technology, too, is truly amazing (if it proves to actually work). It will potentially allow you to do things that are otherwise impossible with conventional subliminals. Truly revolutionary, if it works.

You just love to mess with our heads don't you Shannon?Tongue Haha, it's time to play the guessing game! Ok, now if I recall correctly you made a post somewhere in this journal about a possible update to the Poetry of the Silent Eros programs. The question is, which paragraph does it apply to? It's hard to pick, because in the second paragraph you stated that you felt "sunburned", which is actually a hallmark of the PSE programs because of the intense sexual arousal they cause. And of course the PSE programs are infamous for doubling/tripling sexual interest which supports my theory.

Come on Shannon, TELL US!!!Big Grin

I like to keep you guys as up on what's going on as I can. Smile I'd love to tell you everything, but if this doesn't work, then I'd have egg on my face. Some of this stuff is pretty far out there conceptually, so I need to know it works before I reveal it.

Obviously this experimental program is having a similar effect on me... but I stated that it had nothing to do with that. It should not be affecting me this way, based on what it's designed to do. At all. So nice try, but no cigar. Smile

It certainly is interesting to wake up every morning with such a sensual overall glow of arousal though... if only I had time to go find someone who would be suitable for helping me burn it off.

I'll tell you what I can, when I can. Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-05-2011

(01-05-2011, 10:16 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 06:30 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 02:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I see that dealing with fear of the unknown and being able to easily deal with the women you are attracting are points that need to be added. Good stuff.

I know you have a sub for dealing with fear of the unknown but is there a subliminal for being able to easily deal with women you are attracting?? if so I would start these as soon as I'm complete with alpha male.

Not yet. But this is a great idea. I'll figure out whether or not I can/should put it in alpha, and then build it either as a module or as part of alpha. Seems to me that having dealing with the women you attract handled would be a natural part of being an alpha male.

Yes I totally agree, Shannon. In fact this is an essential part of an alpha male. Either way it seems that carpe diem helps with this issue becuase it in some ways eliminates the fear of the unknown and encourages if not forces us to take more risks and "seize the day". I keep thinking about carpe diem and I might add it as soon as I start the next alpha stage!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-05-2011

Quote:Shannon, although you're already started building the program, I still wanted to make a small suggestion. I would really like to see Balance Your Brain Hemispheres in the 2011 version (if it's not in the 2010 version already). The reasons being that it addresses problem solving and making better decisions, which is a pretty big characteristic for an Alpha I believe, it's also a great way to abolish anxiety.

In case you're not going to add it, I wanted to ask if the program could be used along side AM 2010? I know that you prefer that AM is used as a solo program. And although I already started doing daily sessions of (mind) juggling, it would be great if it could be accomplished through the use of subliminals.

Interesting. I use a thing called holosync [directly linking to competitors is a no-no] that works on this and also on bringing your 'stuff' up and letting it go. I use it for an hour every night and then put my subliminals on.

Holosync is a really long term thing, actually about 12 years, and I am on the first level. It's hard to know if it's been beneficial or it is just the subliminals, but I feel it is a good combination and I plan to continue it.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-06-2011

The holosync thing looks interesting.. but for 12 years?? Also they mention that one of their programs allows you to "meditate deeper than a Zen Monk". This is more than likely bullshit.

But how long have you been using it for Ben?

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-06-2011

No its not bs spiral I did holosync for almost a year
The meditation gets ridiculously deep
At times it completely put me into witness conciousness and perfect peace
but remember deep meditation doesn't always mean feeling good
When one is in the deepest delta brainwave state while meditating it can also bring up a ton
Of mental barrages. Anyway the point of holosync is the long term effects
synchronization of the brain spheres which results in greater wholeness
, alleviation of reoccuring negative patterns and vastly improved tolerance of stress
it did all of this for me but it can bring out some really confusing and negative stuff at times.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-06-2011

wow that sounds pretty awesome! so basically it puts the monk's journey on overdrive because it usually takes a lifetime to be able to meditate like a zen monk.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-06-2011

Exactly!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-06-2011

Yeah I know the 12 years thing is scary to think of.

I've been doing it about 3 months. And Rainbow is right, it brings up alot of stuff. Some nights I really don't feel like doing it because of resistance. Some nights I can't lay still and it feels like it's taking forever other nights I am so relaxed I think I fall asleep and only wake up when I hear my cd player changing to my subliminals cd which wakes me up.

I feel it is having a very positive effect. This and the subliminals, I am feeling alot better in general, it's harder to keep track as i'm doing both these things at once, but I am definately noticing changes.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 01-06-2011

I don't use holosync, but I've found meditation really helps smooth out the rough patches on the subliminal. Whenever I have a lot of stuff being pulled up I usually set aside 20 or 30 minutes to just relax and let all of it come up and experience it fully without trying to change it.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-07-2011

Maybe your mom will realize her bullshit ways. I'm assuming you've been calling her out on it. keep doing it and maybe she'll think about some of these things and change her ways. Maybe she's stressed out all the time or has bogus beliefs. I know some people who have really crazy or weird or even stupid ass moms. That's gotta be a pain!

RE: Shannon's Journal - subtest - 01-07-2011

I'm reporting something I noticed the two last times I purchased subs.
The downloading time was far longer than the precedent purchases.
The download speed was about 30 ko/s and it took about an hour to download a single stage sub.
The slowness appears to come from the website and not from my internet connection.