Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 01-22-2012

Hey Shannon I was wondering if disconnect from negativity within will ever get the 4G upgrade. I think this is a really good subliminal that would benefit from the upgrade. Maybe you could possibly integrate some of your new findings into it.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-22-2012

Quote: Worst case scenario is that you find yourself constantly telling beautiful women that no, they cannot have sex with you.

hahahaha gee what a terrible scenario to be in! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 09:18 PM)mat422 Wrote: Hey Shannon I was wondering if disconnect from negativity within will ever get the 4G upgrade. I think this is a really good subliminal that would benefit from the upgrade. Maybe you could possibly integrate some of your new findings into it.

ALL 3G subliminal titles will be upgraded to 4G. It's just a matter of how fast I can work.

I just realized that the script for SM 2.0 is now so large that I may not be able to build it without having it significantly exceed 80 minutes per stage. If that is the case, I will be forced to revise it to remove all non-core stuff and make it smaller.

RE: Shannon's Journal - lovinh3767 - 01-22-2012

remove non core stuff is ok...but not
"One of the things I'm doing, though, is making it focus more on having women approach and initiate sex with the user." this is a good one as we supposed to be the sex magnet. and why not introduce it in the earliest stage if possible.

Those "discipline" etc stuff will be the non core stuff to remove.
Also why not use positive statement instead of negative like "I accept rejection". I was rejected for almost everything (all invitation for all event) throughout stage II and its so obvious I think it came from stage II. Positive statement would be I am always invited for everything and I have the choice to accept or not.

Another one it would be good if everyone do happy for you and helping you along the way instead of just being jealous or harm you in the process.....

Quote:remove non core stuff is ok...but not
"One of the things I'm doing, though, is making it focus more on having women approach and initiate sex with the user." this is a good one as we supposed to be the sex magnet. and why not introduce it in the earliest stage if possible.

I attempted to add in several different things that were all adjusted specifically toward the goal of sex magnet. There are areas of greater and lesser importance. Some of it could be removed with probably not much loss. All of it in the current script for beta 2, however, is serving the core goal in some way or other.

The reason I avoided having the approach and initiation being introduced early on in Version 1.0 was to force the user to become capable of approaching and initiating first, and thus gain the self confidence with women that would make it much easier to get women to approach and initiate. Everything I do in these programs is done for a good reason.

Quote:Those "discipline" etc stuff will be the non core stuff to remove.
Also why not use positive statement instead of negative like "I accept rejection". I was rejected for almost everything (all invitation for all event) throughout stage II and its so obvious I think it came from stage II. Positive statement would be I am always invited for everything and I have the choice to accept or not.

I only use positive phrasing. Negative words can be used as descriptors in a positive phrase. But accepting rejection is the last thing you want to do. What you want to do is be completely unaffected by it. Half of the secret to sexual success with a woman is to remember the trusim that "it's the 8th sales call, on average, that closes the deal". Persistence pays off, even in the face of rejection.

Quote:Another one it would be good if everyone do happy for you and helping you along the way instead of just being jealous or harm you in the process.....

Have you encountered this from SM 1.0? Nobody has reported that, that I know of. However, I have specifically addressed the response of other men and aimed it at making them more helpful to the user in achieving his goals.

RE: Shannon's Journal - HMoody - 01-22-2012

(01-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: I just realized that the script for SM 2.0 is now so large that I may not be able to build it without having it significantly exceed 80 minutes per stage. If that is the case, I will be forced to revise it to remove all non-core stuff and make it smaller.

Would it be that bad if it's over 80 minutes? I think most people would be willing to put in additional listening time if the benefits are worth it. Personally, I'd rather have all the extras than to have stuff taken out if it makes the program more effective. Is it more a processing issue for the brain since it wouldn't have as much time during the day to let it process all the suggestions?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-23-2012

(01-22-2012, 11:48 PM)HMoody Wrote:
(01-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: I just realized that the script for SM 2.0 is now so large that I may not be able to build it without having it significantly exceed 80 minutes per stage. If that is the case, I will be forced to revise it to remove all non-core stuff and make it smaller.

Would it be that bad if it's over 80 minutes? I think most people would be willing to put in additional listening time if the benefits are worth it. Personally, I'd rather have all the extras than to have stuff taken out if it makes the program more effective. Is it more a processing issue for the brain since it wouldn't have as much time during the day to let it process all the suggestions?

There are limits to what can be processed, in both the brain and in my build environments. More than 80 minutes does not work for either.

There was actually a lot of repetition in the scripts I added, so removing all but a couple statements from each should solve the issue. When I first attempted to record the final result, each stage would have had to be over 135 minutes long.

I think I have found a way to build SM 2.0 Beta 2. It's required me to do some fancy footwork, so to speak, and I can guarantee you the script can never get longer than it is. But I believe I can do it.

RE: Shannon's Journal - The GK - 01-23-2012

(01-22-2012, 10:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:remove non core stuff is ok...but not
The reason I avoided having the approach and initiation being introduced early on in Version 1.0 was to force the user to become capable of approaching and initiating first, and thus gain the self confidence with women that would make it much easier to get women to approach and initiate. Everything I do in these programs is done for a good reason.
But are you sure that getting the user to approach will gain his confidence? I've seen it backfire plenty of times. Getting the ladies to approach the user right of the bat seems like a much safer way to gain his confidence.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Pat - 01-23-2012

I agree with Shannon that I'd rather have it focus first on being comfortable with the sub user approaching women. I prefer being the one approaching I find it sets a tone for the interaction of my being a Leader.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-23-2012

Quote:The reason I avoided having the approach and initiation being introduced early on in Version 1.0 was to force the user to become capable of approaching and initiating first, and thus gain the self confidence with women that would make it much easier to get women to approach and initiate. Everything I do in these programs is done for a good reason.

It's very important also to have you confident and comfortable approaching, because not all girls will approach, especially the submissive ones. So having that in there is a must.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 01-23-2012

Shannon, what is the status of order 3022?

(01-23-2012, 01:41 AM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, does sex magnet change the perceptions of women that already know you? if so, how does that work? they just start feeling different towards you?

Or is it more going into a different parallel universe, where that version of the woman does want to have sex with you?

Edit: I know you have said the best refresh for Sex Magnet is 2 weeks of Stage 3 of Alpha and 2 weeks of stage 6, would this still be the best for preparing for Sex Magnet 2.0?

Sex Magnet does many things. It shifts your reality, it changes your thinking, body language, attitude, perception, response... it changes those you find attractive who you want to have sex with and who want to have sex with you. It makes you what they want, and it makes them want what you are. As for parallel universes... I don't know for sure. I do know one thing. It works. However it does... it does.

SM 2.0 will have a 7th stage specifically designed as a refresher.