Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 01-12-2012

Shannon, just wondering is there a manual? I just got stage 1 and there is no pdf or anything in it. It's one thing that will help me make my choice of whether to continue SM or do Ideal Weight.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 01-12-2012

(01-11-2012, 02:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 12:11 PM)mat422 Wrote: Shannon I've been having a bit of a rough time lately and need some advice. My biggest fear right now is going through this set and then not having it affect me enough. Stage 2 was really rough and stage 3 is a little better, but still it's been pretty hard on me. I think I'm one of those people that has a lot of resistance that affects my ability to grow or change. Don't get me wrong though, I've noticed I have made improvements thanks to this set, but I still feel like I've been resisting change.

I've also started watching my negative thinking more and challenging those thoughts that pop into my head. I used to take the approach of ignoring them, but I feel like it was more like suppressing them and then it became a bad habit of thinking negatively beyond my conscious awareness. It takes a lot of energy to fight off the negative thinking, but I realized that I need to do something about it, I can't just keep accepting this thinking.

Which this leads me to my next question. Currently I don't play the subliminal 24/7. I only play it at night and get about 8-10 hours of exposure every night. Is that enough? I was thinking about playing it 24/7 to drown out all the negative thinking. Or would this be too taxing on my mind?

I don't know as much about the workings of the subconscious mind as you, but I'm wondering if the sub could actually be making me think more negatively? I've noticed if I try to think positive my mind has a tendency to flip it around and tell me I'm lying to myself.

I'm just trying to figure things out right now and it's just really really hard. I pretty much feel like I'm stuck. I can't really describe how I feel, but it's like knowing the destination and having no gas in the tank. It's beyond frustrating.

What you describe is usually a situational result of having one or more deep fears that are rooted in things you are not dealing with through the subliminal you are using, and when you try to remove it, it tends to have something holding it in place which causes aggressive resistance, since it is based in fear.

There are generally three things you can do.

1. You can try to use the subliminal more, and force a change. How much is up to you. 24/7 is going to allow very little time for processing, but in your case that might be what you need. I'd leave at least an hour a day off, though.
  2. You can try to figure out the root cause of the issue and deal with it specifically. That will probably require hypnotherapy.
  3. You can try to select a subliminal that you think will help, and try that.

Thanks Shannon. I'll just stick to my current amount of listening for now. As much as I want to force change I don't know if I'll be able to handle the stress from it. I gave disconnect from negativity within a try a couple of months back and I felt some change, but nothing too major. As much as I would like to try out a new sub I honestly have no idea where to begin. I think hypnotherapy would be my best shot here, but again I can't identify what it is that causes so much fear in my life. The thing that bothers me the most is I've convinced myself that this is my personality or a part of me. I guess I created a coping mechanism so I wouldn't have to deal with the fear all the time. But I honestly can't imagine me being free of fear, it's so engrained in me that I know nothing else.

I read about reincarnation and past lives sometime ago. The fact that I have fear as a dominant factor in my life makes me think I was a terrible person in a past life that caused fear in others or I wasn't cautious enough and was a fool. I feel like I've been punished all these years and for some reason I've come to believe that I deserve most of it. I don't know maybe I've been given this fear for a reason and I'm meant to overcome it. I can't make sense of a lot of things and I still can't understand why I am the way I am.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 01:54 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 12:11 PM)mat422 Wrote: Shannon I've been having a bit of a rough time lately and need some advice. My biggest fear right now is going through this set and then not having it affect me enough. Stage 2 was really rough and stage 3 is a little better, but still it's been pretty hard on me. I think I'm one of those people that has a lot of resistance that affects my ability to grow or change. Don't get me wrong though, I've noticed I have made improvements thanks to this set, but I still feel like I've been resisting change.

I've also started watching my negative thinking more and challenging those thoughts that pop into my head. I used to take the approach of ignoring them, but I feel like it was more like suppressing them and then it became a bad habit of thinking negatively beyond my conscious awareness. It takes a lot of energy to fight off the negative thinking, but I realized that I need to do something about it, I can't just keep accepting this thinking.

Which this leads me to my next question. Currently I don't play the subliminal 24/7. I only play it at night and get about 8-10 hours of exposure every night. Is that enough? I was thinking about playing it 24/7 to drown out all the negative thinking. Or would this be too taxing on my mind?

I don't know as much about the workings of the subconscious mind as you, but I'm wondering if the sub could actually be making me think more negatively? I've noticed if I try to think positive my mind has a tendency to flip it around and tell me I'm lying to myself.

I'm just trying to figure things out right now and it's just really really hard. I pretty much feel like I'm stuck. I can't really describe how I feel, but it's like knowing the destination and having no gas in the tank. It's beyond frustrating.

What you describe is usually a situational result of having one or more deep fears that are rooted in things you are not dealing with through the subliminal you are using, and when you try to remove it, it tends to have something holding it in place which causes aggressive resistance, since it is based in fear.

1. You can try to use the subliminal more, and force a change. How much is up to you. 24/7 is going to allow very little time for processing, but in your case that might be what you need. I'd leave at least an hour a day off, though.
  2. You can try to figure out the root cause of the issue and deal with it specifically. That will probably require hypnotherapy.

Thanks Shannon. I'll just stick to my current amount of listening for now. As much as I want to force change I don't know if I'll be able to handle the stress from it. I gave disconnect from negativity within a try a couple of months back and I felt some change, but nothing too major. As much as I would like to try out a new sub I honestly have no idea where to begin. I think hypnotherapy would be my best shot here, but again I can't identify what it is that causes so much fear in my life. The thing that bothers me the most is I've convinced myself that this is my personality or a part of me. I guess I created a coping mechanism so I wouldn't have to deal with the fear all the time. But I honestly can't imagine me being free of fear, it's so engrained in me that I know nothing else.

I read about reincarnation and past lives sometime ago. The fact that I have fear as a dominant factor in my life makes me think I was a terrible person in a past life that caused fear in others or I wasn't cautious enough and was a fool. I feel like I've been punished all these years and for some reason I've come to believe that I deserve most of it. I don't know maybe I've been given this fear for a reason and I'm meant to overcome it. I can't make sense of a lot of things and I still can't understand why I am the way I am.

The job of a competent hypnotheraist would be to discover what is causing your problem. Not you. The subconscious is veiled from the conscious.

As to karma, it is a much misunderstood concept in a lot of parts of the world. The perception is that if you have some challenge in this life, you must be getting punished for something you did in the past. While it is possible to have chosen the body and circumstances that force you to endure equal pain and difficulty that you caused in a different life, in order to understand what you did and learn not to do it again (find your way again), it is also common for souls to choose a challenging body/life without compulsion of karma simply to learn faster, if they are ambitious.

The idea that you are being punished, however, is always wrong. Karma is not punishment, it is balance. Karma seeks no vengeance, nor does it tsk tsk you or scold you. It exists purely to show you how to find your way back to the path you need to be on to achieve your ultimate goals. Guilt/shame/fear, therefore, is useless, and will only serve to slow you down in your journey. And feeling guilty about being afraid is a double mind-fuck.

Find a competent hypnotherapist and explain that your goal is to truly understand what is causing your circumstances, and have it released if possible.

How long did you use disconnect from negativity? In your case, I would say it would need at least three months of use to get a good foothold and begin doing serious work. Keep using it with AM.

(01-12-2012, 01:41 AM)benjamin Wrote: Shannon, just wondering is there a manual? I just got stage 1 and there is no pdf or anything in it. It's one thing that will help me make my choice of whether to continue SM or do Ideal Weight.

-Ben

I'm sorry, in the rush of everything I forgot about that. The manual is linked with this post.

RE: Shannon's Journal - jonathanzx10 - 01-12-2012

Shannon, I don't see why sex magnet has to be limited to seducing girls who want to have sex with you right away, I think most of us would be willing to wait a bit for sex for a girl that is worth it.

(01-12-2012, 12:51 AM)benjamin Wrote: Awesome! Thankyou.

Now gotta figure out which one to do. SM 2.0 isn't an option as it won't be out for a while yet. Hmm. But i'm also noticing good things with SM.

You being so good at making programs does this to me! Tongue hahaha, that's a tesiment to the quality of your work!

Downloading Stage 1 now.

-Ben

Since it is so critically important that you not interrupt the weight program, it might be better to use SM first and "get it out of your system".

(01-12-2012, 08:35 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: Shannon, I don't see why sex magnet has to be limited to seducing girls who want to have sex with you right away, I think most of us would be willing to wait a bit for sex for a girl that is worth it.

You sound as if I designed this program. I did not. The design is directly taken from what my customers requested.

That said, it isn't limited to seducing girls who want to have sex with you right away. You can do as you please. But for purposes of following the requested design parameters, and to give obvious results, the women you attract will tend to be very focused on and interested in having sex with you. What you do with them at that point is always up to you. I find it quite amusing to tease them mercilessly, personally, and women love being teased sexually in most cases. They need to be warmed up, and the tease does exactly that.

Thanks. I'm reading the manual now. I'm happy that it causes your excess skin to be reabsorbed. I had problems with that last time. And i'm glad it will make my boobs smaller. Tongue

I still worry that it doesn't have a description of each stage. But I feel that is one of my fears that causes excuses for my weight. The manual got me excited about it too.

Hmm.. thinking logically about what is best. I know in the short term I wanna do SM, but in the long term it's better for me to do ideal weight and then SM later on.

Because one thing that I haven't wanted to really accept or face is that due to my current weight i'm not fully able to enjoy sex or perform that well and alot of things I can't do now that I could when I was slimmer.

So thinking logically (even though my emotions will try to steer me away from this.) even if I had several girls that were exactly what I want that I could fuck, I wouldn't have the energy to do it that much. I used to be able to go like 3 times easily in a few hours. And a few times when I was in good shape 6+ times some nights. But now I struggle after the first time.

So being in better shape and slimmer would give me a much better base for SM. That's why initially I was doing the 3g ideal weight, and changed when it wasn't working.

By then SM 2.0 will be out and if i'm happy with the increased strength of a custom I will get a custom of that.

I am slightly going to mourn stopping SM though. But i'm only on Stage 2. If I was further I would probably continue.

The other thing is every night I am dropping myself into a hypnotic state (learnt from Igor Ledochowski) and visualizing how I want to look and doing another process using EFT Matrix Reimprinting which I credit to allowing me to have eaten well in the last 3-4 weeks consistently which I haven't been able to do in years. So doing ideal weight, it will all be lined up and not going in both directions.

This post is half me analyzing it myself to see what is better for me, that's why it's long.

-Ben

Quote:Shannon, I don't see why sex magnet has to be limited to seducing girls who want to have sex with you right away, I think most of us would be willing to wait a bit for sex for a girl that is worth it.

Interesting, because with any girl I won't wait very long. I did that a few times, and it had a negative effect. Your put in the category of the sucker who she makes wait and gets other things from.

The girl I made this mistake with, it only happened when I told her if it doesn't happen then she will be eliminated. (yeah I actually said this.) Otherwise it wouldn't have.

I wouldn't wait very long now. Most girls I have been with i've slept with either the first 'date' or soon after. Doesn't mean their huge sluts, it's just how it happens for me. I must do something differently than other guys I guess.

-Ben

Ben, on the weight loss, knowing what each stage does is not going to help you. Just use it and let that go. It will work without you needing to know what's in it. On the sex... the key seems to be to turn the tables. Make her want sex, and then tell her not until you're ready. I have found that no on the first date works well. Sometimes, I tell her no on the second or third date too, if she's asking. Occasionally, that will lead me to decide I don't want to have sex with her at all. But it's my choice, not hers, when I have sex. And if I choose to have sex and she doesn't want it, I either make her want it, or I put her in the friend zone. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

RE: Shannon's Journal - craazyman - 01-12-2012

(01-10-2012, 10:56 PM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I am pushing hard to finish the AYIW program Ben ordered today. If this goes as planned, I should be able to start uploading it a day early. Now just a question of... how do I upload this thing?

Cool. I don't know what you usually use. But if it helps, I have a premium fileserve account that allows me to resume and stuff if I get disconnected.

Quote:I have found that two of the three tracks of Stage 3 for Ben's AYIW order have somehow become corrupt, so I am rebuilding them.

Damn, this kind of stuff is one reason I respect you and your work so much. It's obvious that you are dedicated and put alot of work into it.

And again i'm realizing i've started a program at a inconvienient time. I am liking some of SM's results. But am more keen for 2.0 which will be out soon, mostly for the increased focus on younger women which is what i'm looking for.

So like when AM2011 come out I started again from 2010 and completed it. And I know people who switched it didn't work as well, so it was good I restarted it.

But if i'm gonna restart it, why not just start ideal weight which is still my primary focus, i'm making a little progress in that area by myself. But cos I didn't know how long the custom would be when I ordered it I started SM.

I don't feel I can fully unleash my sex magnetism while being the weight I am. Dammit, I keep getting myself in this conundrum.

Oh and does ideal weight force you to eat a certain type of diet? I mean because i'm slowly changing my eating to the primal blueprint, avoiding wheat as much as I can, trying to lower carbs or whatever. And don't want it to not be compatible with ideal weight.

-Ben

Hey Ben,

I started my AYIW set almost a month ago now. Just a few days away from starting Stage 2. I would highly recommend it if you have >25lbs to lose. My results have been good so far.

I was having a similar debate to you as I wanted to use SM. Although, I had not run Alpha yet either so it was either lose this weight or wait for a year.

I figured I would do the weight now, and by then the new alpha and new SM would be out and I would do those. Just wish I could skip alpha but I've heard bad things about doing that.

RE: Shannon's Journal - jonathanzx10 - 01-12-2012

Well, the thing for me is that I do want a girlfriend, but in the meantime of finding the right one I do want to have sex with a ton of girls. SM from what ive been reading seems to attract girls who just want to have sex with you and don't want a relationship. When looking for a girlfriend I usually fall for the shy girl who is not normally very sexual and usually makes the guy wait a long while for sex ( I don't mind this at all if I really want a relationship with her, when I fall in love sex is not a big priority for me).

RE: Shannon's Journal - jamboree - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:35 AM)jonathanzx10 Wrote: Shannon, I don't see why sex magnet has to be limited to seducing girls who want to have sex with you right away, I think most of us would be willing to wait a bit for sex for a girl that is worth it.

It doesn't matter whether it's programming is for sex right away, it is still your choice. You yourself can choose to wait.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 01-12-2012

(01-12-2012, 08:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 01:54 AM)mat422 Wrote:

The job of a competent hypnotheraist would be to discover what is causing your problem. Not you. The subconscious is veiled from the conscious.

As to karma, it is a much misunderstood concept in a lot of parts of the world. The perception is that if you have some challenge in this life, you must be getting punished for something you did in the past. While it is possible to have chosen the body and circumstances that force you to endure equal pain and difficulty that you caused in a different life, in order to understand what you did and learn not to do it again (find your way again), it is also common for souls to choose a challenging body/life without compulsion of karma simply to learn faster, if they are ambitious.

The idea that you are being punished, however, is always wrong. Karma is not punishment, it is balance. Karma seeks no vengeance, nor does it tsk tsk you or scold you. It exists purely to show you how to find your way back to the path you need to be on to achieve your ultimate goals. Guilt/shame/fear, therefore, is useless, and will only serve to slow you down in your journey. And feeling guilty about being afraid is a double mind-fuck.

Find a competent hypnotherapist and explain that your goal is to truly understand what is causing your circumstances, and have it released if possible.

How long did you use disconnect from negativity? In your case, I would say it would need at least three months of use to get a good foothold and begin doing serious work. Keep using it with AM.

I only used disconnect from negativity for a month, which probably wasn't enough. I can use it at the same time as alpha? What would be the best way to do that, have them alternate between each other at night or listen to one during the day and the other at night?

I'll look into a hypnotherapist. Hopefully I can find a competent one. My only worry is that I won't be able to trust him or her enough and my fear based resistance kicks in.