Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Cortez - 12-31-2011

(12-31-2011, 03:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 03:00 PM)taylord1984 Wrote:
(12-31-2011, 02:54 PM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,eat garlic,that is always working for me on any disease.

Plus it tastes real good Big Grin To add currys help as well. Don't need to be super hot as I hate hot stuffs Tongue

Sitting here trying to just eat raw garlic is killing me... lol

Yeah, it's. They make these things called "Dragon Slayers" at Wholefoods. It makes it more palatable. It's raw minced garlic, minced ginger, cayenne pepper and lemon juice in a 2 oz shot. It's pretty easy to slam down and hey work incredibly well.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 12-31-2011

Eating it raw Shannon? you really are in a bad way lol maybe some garlic bred would be better Wink You don't need loads of to be of benefit.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2011

Garlic must be raw to have its antibiotic properties intact. Cooking it destroys this benefit for the most part. But yes, I am very much not happy with how sick I am at the moment. If there are two things I absolutely cannot stand, they are injustice and boredom. And right now I am seriously bored, and it screams injustice that I have waited all year to do the experiments I was planning for tonight, only to have this stupid cold kill them. Not that I expect any amount of garlic to fix me fast enough... but I shall endeavor to eat at least one whole large clove of it raw. I'm about a third of the way through it so far, one slice at a time, followed by some chocolate soy milk. Strange combination, but ahi tuna (which I was eating earlier) is much too delicate a flavor to pair with raw garlic.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 12-31-2011

I leant some thing. Never realised it had antibiotic properties. I thought it just helped on it blood finning alone.

Edit: had to look up Garlic after being show that it has antibiotic properties found this.
Quote:For garlic to be effective as a healing agent and general antibiotic, it needs to be raw. It should also be crushed and exposed to air for ten minutes before it's consumed to fully activate its key germ-killing compound. And don't worry; raw garlic doesn't have to taste awful. A simple recipe is to juice four cloves of garlic, two tomatoes, and a lemon to make a delicious antibacterial and antiviral drink. If you don't have a juicer, simply toss the ingredients into a blender and make a tomato and garlic soup. To either, just add some sea salt; it'll be delicious. If you have an infection, you can enjoy several of these drinks or soups each day to battle it away without the use of chemical antibiotics that are known to destroy our protective healthy bacteria - often in one fell swoop.
sound like a better way to take Wink
taken from http://www.naturalnews.com/029149_antibiotics_garlic.html

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 12-31-2011

Chewable airborne! I swear by them cause they are amazing!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2011

Thanks for the info, Taylor. Smile

Patti, airborne is what I usually use, and it has helped me a lot in the past, in spite of the claims I have heard that it was "debunked". But I cannot drive at the moment... too loopy. So... no airborne.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 12-31-2011

Damn Shannon, hope you get better soon! Smile

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-01-2012

I am not all that "with it" yet, and in order to prevent making a mistake, I am going to hold off on the ridiculous sale until I am feeling better. I think last night was probably the worst of it, so it shouldn't be long.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-01-2012

(12-27-2011, 05:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Speaking of manifestation I am designing an experiment to test a fusion of two different manifestation methods, one of which, as far as I know, nobody else has ever thought of before. This experiment will probably require 1-3 years to finish, but if it works, you'll see me start producing the most advanced, unique and powerful manifestation subliminals on the entire planet, bar none. That is, if I don't already. Smile

Also, get ready for the next ridiculous sale, which is coming up on January 1st, from noon Eastern time to midnight Eastern time. After that, we'll be shifting some prices around, and one of our policies as well. Here's the scoop:

Since the ridiculous sale is on January 1st (so I can enjoy my new year's eve), pricing changes will take place when the ridiculous sale ends. The new pricing will be as follows:

Single stage 4G programs will be $19.00 per copy; 3G programs will be reduced to 10.00. This will provide you with a break on older technology, and give me a stronger incentive to keep upgrading them.

However... we will be phasing out the policy of allowing a discount on upgrades from 3G to 4G. In 2012 and beyond, if you purchase a 3G program, you will have to purchase the 4G version at full price when it comes out. There will be no "upgrade" or discount after you buy. The discount is now being figured directly into the up-front price for the 3G programs.

Multi-stage programs will be increased in price-per-stage at a later time. However, new versions of multi-stage programs which have more tracks than before will have a price that reflects the fact that they now have more tracks. For SM 2.0, this will be approximately $220 a copy, now that it includes a 7th stage (the refresher). This price reflects having additional stage, but the price per stage does not increase.

In order to help offset the increase in overall price on those multi-stage sets that get a refresher stage (SM and AM), there will be an option in the store to purchase these programs all at once or 2 stages at a time this year, instead of all at once or three at a time. That should help make it easier for everyone to get their hands on them, also.

Multi-stage programs not getting additional tracks (weight loss, breast size increase/decrease) will remain at current prices for the time being, as I have other things to deal with than worrying about calculating the best price for everything right now.

Finally, I am trying to finish the custom queue and get Breast Size Increase/Decrease upgraded, along with Stop Smoking, by January 28th. This will not be an easy January for me therefore, but I think the effort will be well worth it. Not sure if I will get all this done, but I have noticed that the higher one sets their goals, the more they achieve overall, even if the end goal is not finished, or finished on time.

And yes, I am planning to build a series of programs (AM, SM) for gay men. Since this will require some research, however, I am expecting February/March to be when the first of those programs is finished. After all, I am not gay, and I do not care to produce subliminals that are not suitable for their intended audience. You remember how long I spent on Alpha Female. Smile

So here's to a very busy and successful 2012!

Shit,damn YOU'RE AMAZING MAN! beyound asss kickin' manifestation techniques + ? Like manifesation on steroids ONLY way way better,NO side effects ONLY side Bene's. Dayuummm Sam!! Shannon yer 'too much'!
Also looking forward to some type of manifesation programs,be they included in the alrready existing programs or entirely new levels of programs/programing.

Looking forward to March/April - New Alpha Male for Gay Men,ect
as well as the New Friendship Series,alike. Sex Magnet fer Gay Men,might just scare the living shit outta me man,following Alpha.
Sure gonna be interesting for an 'Already' Alpha Male to use and see the results of The Alpha Series. NcBear
Jimi 's "Axis Bold Love" -Mine - Refined Alpha Bold as Love

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-01-2012

I am getting better. Last night was the worst of it. Another day or two and I should be recovered.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-02-2012

I woke up exhausted at 6 am this morning. But I can tell the cold is fading. It's still kicking my butt... but I am more mentally with-it. So I am going to attempt to get some work done today. I'm going to have to do the ridiculous sale a little differently this year, though, I don't have the energy to be changing things up all the time, so I'm gonna change the prices now once and leave them like that all day long.

I am also going to try to upload and deliver some of the customs that have been completed, but that depends on me being able to get in touch with Andrew, which hasn't been successful the last couple days.

So here goes with the ridiculous sale. Enjoy.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 01-02-2012

I just got to shorten my shopping cart now lol I got 12 items in there Big Grin I still got over 4 months of Alpha left to do yet Rolleyes

Cheers Shannon Tongue

Edit: are they still going down? I ended up finding more lol

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 01-02-2012

Okay, all the prices have been adjusted now. This year, I used Random.org to give me a number from 1 to 100. When the results were not totally insane (30 cents? 100% of the original price?) I kept it. Enjoy. Smile I will be reverting them back either tonight or tomorrow when I wake up.

I think I need to go get more sleep now, after that.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 01-02-2012

Hey Shannon,

I'm going to purchase the end self sabotage subliminal. Could you forward me the entire script through email or PM? If that's possible I truly appreciate it.