Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 11-21-2011

Shannon, is it possible to do name embedded for the last 3 stages of sex magnet since I only
bought the regular first 3 stages regular..would the transition be of benefit still or would the incongruousness throw things off?

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 02:45 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon, is it possible to do name embedded for the last 3 stages of sex magnet since I only
bought the regular first 3 stages regular..would the transition be of benefit still or would the incongruousness throw things off?

Let's say I allow this. You use them. Then you realize you want to run through the set again. Suddenly you have three embedded, and three not. By then the next version is out. Now you want the first three embedded... but that would mean you have embeds for parts of 2011 and 2012. Now we have to worry about congruity... it gets to be a nightmare. So no, it's not possible.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 11-21-2011

Shannon Can I get the manual for alpha male please? I don't seem to have it.

RE: Shannon's Journal - DrDestiny - 11-21-2011

Hi Shannon I originally wasn't so interested in using th AM sub . However i do find myself intrigued by what other members are saying about it .I certainly could do with being more assertive and being able to say 'NO' without difficulty and to know how to deal with people trying to bully me, knowing what to say etc However i am following a spiritual path which includes celibacy and i thought there must be statements for increasing sexual desire etc on said program . The last thing i want is therefore to be struck with unwanted urges Blush So i wonder if there are such statements etc on AM , in which case it definitely isn't for me. Thanks Shannon.Shy

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-21-2011, 02:45 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Shannon, is it possible to do name embedded for the last 3 stages of sex magnet since I only

Let's say I allow this. You use them. Then you realize you want to run through the set again. Suddenly you have three embedded, and three not. By then the next version is out. Now you want the first three embedded... but that would mean you have embeds for parts of 2011 and 2012. Now we have to worry about congruity... it gets to be a nightmare. So no, it's not possible.

That's a lot of assumptions on my behalf-I mean
Hmm, who says I'm gonna run the set again right after lol and who says I would not get 2012 SM all 6 stages name embedded. I meant is it possible as in would the effects be congruent not as a practical manner. Anyway count me in for a name embedded 6 stage 2012 SM.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-21-2011

Damn Good question/concern Dr.Destiny. I'd like to know as well,thank you for posting yer genuine concern.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-22-2011

The manual for Alpha Male is attached.

Dr. Destiny, yours is a good question. The Alpha Male set is not compatible with a celibate lifestyle from Stage 3 on.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-22-2011

As of today I am actively working on the custom orders again.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 11-22-2011

Shannon does Sex Magnet have the suggestions that only work for males like Alpha? I just looked at the manual and couldn't find anything.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-22-2011

Shannon:
From the Alpha Male Instructions:
"As a result of my extensive testing, I have toned down the self confidence building
a bit, but if you already have a healthy ego, you will still have to remain
vigilant that you do not go overboard with it and end up being too arrogant
and cocky."
* MY Question:
Question: Does the new and improved version 2011/2012 Alpha version have a solid confidence builder 'in it' along with a Balanced Ego w/ Humility,like the NEW 4g version of the Absolutel Self Confidence does??? NO doubt it has a STRONG CONFIDENCE BUILDER,but was wondering about the other part,as to promote being a TRUE ALPHA that much sooner without a lot of 'bumps' in the road as it were = having to pull back and 'Be' Less overly cocky but certainly NOT a wimp,of course.
thank you. NcBear.

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-23-2011

Two things: #1) I paid a helluva lot more for tuition in school and got less,than I would for the
Alpah Male Set
#2) I didnt get to skip classes or JUMP grade levels,I had to go all the way thru
the given stages of circirculum, and the stages of life as well. Clearly there
are MAJOR reasons why you created 6 FULL stages of the Alpha Male Set
Shannon and it makes logical common sense to go thru all 6 levels of Alpha
rather than go ahead and SKIP level one,doesnt make sense. After all YOU
didnt work yer ass off day n night month after month and clearly year after
year to have Men just blow off the first level to jump levels,the Man's doing
Himself a dis-service to do so,I mean,WHY Pay nearly 200$ bucks for a program
only to cheat himself outta the FULL Benefit of the entire course,by skipping levels
From Reading the Alpha Male Instructions thoroughly,apparently skiping levels
HAS indeed been a problem.
I Have NO desire to skip any part of,if I going to benefit from this massively
effective program. NcBear

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-23-2011

(11-22-2011, 06:55 PM)benjamin Wrote: Shannon does Sex Magnet have the suggestions that only work for males like Alpha? I just looked at the manual and couldn't find anything.

Yes, SM2011 is designed specifically for use by males and will only affect heterosexual males 18 or older.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-23-2011

(11-22-2011, 07:39 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon:
From the Alpha Male Instructions:
"As a result of my extensive testing, I have toned down the self confidence building
a bit, but if you already have a healthy ego, you will still have to remain
vigilant that you do not go overboard with it and end up being too arrogant
and cocky."
* MY Question:
Question: Does the new and improved version 2011/2012 Alpha version have a solid confidence builder 'in it' along with a Balanced Ego w/ Humility,like the NEW 4g version of the Absolutel Self Confidence does??? NO doubt it has a STRONG CONFIDENCE BUILDER,but was wondering about the other part,as to promote being a TRUE ALPHA that much sooner without a lot of 'bumps' in the road as it were = having to pull back and 'Be' Less overly cocky but certainly NOT a wimp,of course.
thank you. NcBear.

The statement you refer to is talking about how I balanced the ego that tends to come from high self confidence, with a little bit of humility in order to produce high self confidence without causing false ego, which has the effect of making the person blind to their own shortcomings and generally unpleasant to deal with. The best leaders know they are still human. It's an effort to keep the confidence based on reality, and prevent false ego. It works pretty well, too, from what I have seen and experienced.

RE: Shannon's Journal - RainbowAbyss - 11-24-2011

Hey Shannon how's your Sex Magnet journey coming along?