Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-16-2011

I have word out to Andrew, and it will be repaired asap. I'm not sure how much time I'll have for being around here for the next day or two though. Thanks for the heads up.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-16-2011

Okay, I am told that Andrew's been working on the store, and he's doing what he can.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 11-16-2011

Hey Shannon,
Sorry to hear about your friend, it's good that she called somebody she could trust to help her (you).

Hope it all works out.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Patti - 11-18-2011

(11-16-2011, 10:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just a quick heads up to let you all know what's going on. I had a friend call me who was in a bad and abusive situation and ask me to help, and I've taken her in and am trying to get her back on her feet as quickly as possible. This is naturally taking a lot of my time, but I think it's important. I should be able to continue working in a day or so, but for the time being, I'm focused on helping her. So for those of you waiting on custom orders, my apologies for the wait - but this is something I cannot ignore. I'll be back to work asap.

You're a good man!

RE: Shannon's Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-18-2011

Shannon whenever you get this,Man...wanted to say that the New and improved version of absolute self confidence,is f******** phenominal,as I've just started using it at the 4g level,I mean,that is. Since I'll be able to get the 2012 version of Alpha Male,next spring 'er summer,IM Utilizing the ASC,along with Ultra-Success and Maginifing Good Luck,in the meantime.
Why would I Place this 'rendering" here in the Alpha Male section? Be cuz the ASC blows the neediness factor outta the water and brings more of SOME of the Alpha Traits forth,that why...BTW,whatever you put in this 'secret sauce' of your's,in the 4g version of ASC is thru the friggin' roof Man. IN less than 2 days MY confidence and awareness there of,has up leveled considerably, its like MORE of who I really am is coming forth and Im diggin the shit outta that! I also know its very powerful as a new version,cux I've been feeling a 'bit' spacey and grouchy,alike,especially this afternoon, this too shall pass,Im shure. I had some 'low level-low life-dreams' last night,I mean I dreamt my ass off and these dreams were more about negative stuff- disconnecting from and purging things that would lower my confidence? I think so,very much so. Usually My dreams are a lot higher than that, and in most cases ,very elevated type of dream states.
Soooo I Know this ass kickin stuff is working,ALREADY. Which really impresses me,deeply. Looking forward to even deeper levels with the usage there....preparation and readying the ground fer Alpha Male 2012! Love it. thanx Shannon
We may chap each others asses sometimes man,but I gotta give it to ya bro-ski, you defintely know what the fuck yer doing! This suiff is life changing. Hope yer feeling better. NcBear.

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 11-18-2011

(11-18-2011, 02:29 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon whenever you get this,Man...wanted to say that the New and improved version of absolute self confidence,is f******** phenominal,as I've just started using it at the 4g level,I mean,that is. Since I'll be able to get the 2012 version of Alpha Male,next spring 'er summer,IM Utilizing the ASC,along with Ultra-Success and Maginifing Good Luck,in the meantime.
Why would I Place this 'rendering" here in the Alpha Male section? Be cuz the ASC blows the neediness factor outta the water and brings more of SOME of the Alpha Traits forth,that why...BTW,whatever you put in this 'secret sauce' of your's,in the 4g version of ASC is thru the friggin' roof Man. IN less than 2 days MY confidence and awareness there of,has up leveled considerably, its like MORE of who I really am is coming forth and Im diggin the shit outta that! I also know its very powerful as a new version,cux I've been feeling a 'bit' spacey and grouchy,alike,especially this afternoon, this too shall pass,Im shure. I had some 'low level-low life-dreams' last night,I mean I dreamt my ass off and these dreams were more about negative stuff- disconnecting from and purging things that would lower my confidence? I think so,very much so. Usually My dreams are a lot higher than that, and in most cases ,very elevated type of dream states.
Soooo I Know this ass kickin stuff is working,ALREADY. Which really impresses me,deeply. Looking forward to even deeper levels with the usage there....preparation and readying the ground fer Alpha Male 2012! Love it. thanx Shannon
We may chap each others asses sometimes man,but I gotta give it to ya bro-ski, you defintely know what the fuck yer doing! This suiff is life changing. Hope yer feeling better. NcBear.

Sounds like ASC alright! I remember the first 4 days were INSANE! The custom hit me like a brick, and i felt a huge surge of confidence. I became so cocky, yet so happy. So gentle, yet so aggressive...phenomenal. Glad your enjoying it too NcBear! Can't wait to get my Ultra-Sucess name embed and combine it with ASC!

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 11-19-2011

Man I think I should think about getting the ASC and Ultra Success name embeds

RE: Shannon's Journal - K-Train - 11-19-2011

(11-19-2011, 05:52 AM)Spiral Wrote: Man I think I should think about getting the ASC and Ultra Success name embeds

DO IT. ASC Name embed is awesome and I can only imagine how incredible Ultra-Sucess would be. Plus, there's no guarantee how long it might be when Shannon might do customs again (especially now).

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 11-19-2011

Man sometimes I dislike Shannon for what he's done. He has made so many great products and I feel like I have to have this one and that one but in reality I do not have time for all the ones I have purchased! Not for a few more years anyways. Gonna have to find some space for happiness and joy and ASC AND find your perfect job but then I got some others that I havn't even touched! Ultra Success and Luck magnifier (which recently sparked my interest) will have to wait a bit... damn you Shannon Tongue

RE: Shannon's Journal - Jay - 11-19-2011

(11-19-2011, 11:05 AM)Spiral Wrote: Man sometimes I dislike Shannon for what he's done. He has made so many great products and I feel like I have to have this one and that one but in reality I do not have time for all the ones I have purchased! Not for a few more years anyways. Gonna have to find some space for happiness and joy and ASC AND find your perfect job but then I got some others that I havn't even touched! Ultra Success and Luck magnifier (which recently sparked my interest) will have to wait a bit... damn you Shannon Tongue

I feel pretty much the same, still we have a majority of a lifetime to try them all out. And it's not a big deal if there happen to be a couple of subs that we don't get around to in the end. It just sucks that you can't use more than two at a time (although possible, just not recommended).

As a solution I personally would find it great on seeing (more?) compilation subs (for example a combo of ASC, Extreme Self-Esteem, Aura of Sexiness and/or Love & Appreciate Yourself) being created in the future that don't have to become full-fledged 6 stage versions.

And yes, dammit Shannon. What have you done making products we perhaps can't use! xD

RE: Shannon's Journal - woceyes - 11-19-2011

Shannon are any of the musicians subs in 4g? I am very interested in bettering my guitar skills.

Are you gonna make any subs for better driving, or getting over your fear of driving. (like my dad gets nervous driving anymore after we ran into the semi) I know it takes time but just curious if it could help him get over his fears faster.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 11-20-2011

Okay, so dealing with my new guest is taking a lot more time than I expected, but we have her settled in, and I was able to build a program last night. As soon as she gets a job up here I'll have more free time for working. In the mean time, I'll be working to build the custom subs that are on order as I have the right conditions. I appreciate all of your patience on this.

@Jay - Part of my goal is modularity between programs, but there is no such thing as a free lunch. You might see some three stage sets coming out, if things work out in that direction.

@woceyes - Nothing for musicians has been upgraded yet. I have been contemplating subs for becoming a better driver, overcoming fear of driving, etc. though, so they will be coming eventually.

RE: Shannon's Journal - woceyes - 11-20-2011

k cool thank you Shannon

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 11-20-2011

Hey Shannon, hows the progress on ideal weight? Atleast the core program as I know you have to build that first.

-Ben