Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 10-14-2011

I can attest to the subliminal being a bit louder being more effective, it wasn't until I turned ideal weight up a little that I noticed dreams. I had it at the volume I do now when I started Alpha, but for some reason turned it down, which wasn't such a good ideal i've now realized.

I've had all kinds of physical resistance from using subliminals and also holosync, anxiety, nervousness, sadness. It passes in the end and is better after it.

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-14-2011

Mat, sort of what Shannon said, and what you said about having heavy resistance. I was in a dark deep abyss for parts of alpha male and women magnet when I first ran them. I couldn't finish women magnet because I ultimately decided alpha was the best way to go. Alpha was incredibly hard for me. I thought I was killing myself at points. My subconscious was making me sick through my thoughts in efforts of making me stop the program. It was really rough man. I'm just about over it but the darkness was on and off all throughout alpha and it was really on for most of the beginning stages of alpha. The thoughts were so constant it's still hard to this day to fully get over them. However.. Being in the moment and letting go has helped me alot and I had a few revelations towards the end of alpha regarding being in the moment and letting go and they've helped me immensely. As soon as I started Sex Magnet I've had a new motivation and boldness about me and I'm much happier for it. Not a whole lot bothers me anymore. I say push through that shit.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 10-14-2011

(10-13-2011, 10:58 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 12:33 PM)mat422 Wrote: Hey Shannon I've got a little dilemma I've seemed to run into. Originally I thought playing the ultrasonic subliminals at a louder volume was giving me nausea. I'm pretty sure that what I feel is anxiety. The two kind of go hand in hand, so it's hard to tell for sure. However, I played the masked subliminal version and I had the same anxious nausea type feeling. So at this point I can't tell if my mind is just playing tricks on me or what.

Is it resistance to the subliminal? I was thinking it was more fear of change. The thing about this is I think on my first run through of Alpha I lowered the volume too much to get rid of the anxious feeling thinking it was just the ultrasonic frequency itself. I think this was a sneaky attempt by my mind to avoid exposure to the subliminal. I feel like I did benefit from alpha, but I might have hindered myself by making the volume too low accidentally.

I re-calibrated the volume last night and made sure I didn't lower it. This morning I felt different waking up. I'm not sure if this is just all the programming catching up from the past couple of weeks, or if the volume adjustment really improved the effectiveness.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel uncomfortable when listening to it. I might just tough it out and ignore it. I'd rather do that then lower it again and compromise my results. I'm fairly convinced it's all psychological and it is not the ultrasonic being played too loud. It's at a comfortable level when I calibrate it with the masked, enough where I can hear it through my whole room.

I know you said somewhere in the forum that the sub is more effective when it is louder or something like that. Is there any reason for this? Or is it similar to how in a room of crowded people the loudest person is heard above all the rest. If our minds are chattering away then I'd think we would need a strong powerful and audible stimulus in order to overpower those thoughts that shape our beliefs.

There is no way for a masked format subliminal to make you nauseous without being incredibly loud, and even then most people would not react that way. The only answer that makes sense to me is that the nausea is a physical reaction to the increasing of fear in response to the louder subliminal.

My research shows consistently that subliminals work better when they are played more loudly than when they are played at lower volumes. The reason for this appears to be that a louder script equates to a more forceful demand for attention by the subconscious. I first noticed it when I was testing the Poetry of the Silent Eros, Volume 1.

When I first started using the first version of the Attract Your Perfect Lover subliminal, my subconscious really resisted it. I felt upset, I felt like something was really wrong, I even felt sick some nights as I fell asleep. Why? Because my previous programming was screaming, "This isn't what mom taught you! It's all wrong!" That you would have a nausea response to anxiety, which is basically a fear based response to the programming coming in conflicting with the existing programming, is no big surprise for someone who is high strung, as you seem to be. There are two possible solutions. The first is to stop using the program. The second is to refuse at all costs to stop, and instead play it as loudly as possible until the current programming is overridden and overwritten with the new programming.

Fear in this case is a fear of change, and that's because the new changes are not familiar, and because you are sensitive. I know how you feel, because I have been there.

My choice of action for me would be the latter. Go full tilt, and crush that fear.

Thanks Shannon, that post really put my mind at ease. When I first started these subliminals I didn't realize how much my own mind would attempt to sabotage me. I pretty much treated it as a friend, but now I see it as more of an enemy that holds me down. No more mercy, from now on it's not going to have its way. Fear of change has held me down for too long and it's time I put an end to it.

I just have one more question. I'm on stage 1 right now of alpha, do you think I should add on days where the volume was low? It was about 13 days of exposure with low volume. Or should I just keep going and switch to stage 2 when 32 days is up?

Also, you are incredibly ahead of your time with these subliminals. I'm so grateful that you have knowledge in this area because for a long time I've realized that most problems stem from the subconscious and consciously trying to change them is difficult if not impossible.

Benjamin Wrote:I can attest to the subliminal being a bit louder being more effective, it wasn't until I turned ideal weight up a little that I noticed dreams. I had it at the volume I do now when I started Alpha, but for some reason turned it down, which wasn't such a good ideal i've now realized.

I've had all kinds of physical resistance from using subliminals and also holosync, anxiety, nervousness, sadness. It passes in the end and is better after it.

-Ben

Yeah, turning down the sub seems to be something that just snuck in there for me. It's definitely the craftiest thing that my mind has ever done.

Spiral Wrote:Mat, sort of what Shannon said, and what you said about having heavy resistance. I was in a dark deep abyss for parts of Alpha Male and women magnet when I first ran them. I couldn't finish women magnet because I ultimately decided alpha was the best way to go. Alpha was incredibly hard for me. I thought I was killing myself at points. My subconscious was making me sick through my thoughts in efforts of making me stop the program. It was really rough man. I'm just about over it but the darkness was on and off all throughout alpha and it was really on for most of the beginning stages of alpha. The thoughts were so constant it's still hard to this day to fully get over them. However.. Being in the moment and letting go has helped me alot and I had a few revelations towards the end of alpha regarding being in the moment and letting go and they've helped me immensely. As soon as I started Sex Magnet I've had a new motivation and boldness about me and I'm much happier for it. Not a whole lot bothers me anymore. I say push through that shit.

Yeah my first run through was rough as well and if this run through is even more rough I'm willing to endure it. I've lived a life in fear long enough and I'm willing to do anything at this point.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 03:17 AM)Spiral Wrote: Mat, sort of what Shannon said, and what you said about having heavy resistance. I was in a dark deep abyss for parts of alpha male and women magnet when I first ran them. I couldn't finish women magnet because I ultimately decided alpha was the best way to go. Alpha was incredibly hard for me. I thought I was killing myself at points. My subconscious was making me sick through my thoughts in efforts of making me stop the program. It was really rough man. I'm just about over it but the darkness was on and off all throughout alpha and it was really on for most of the beginning stages of alpha. The thoughts were so constant it's still hard to this day to fully get over them. However.. Being in the moment and letting go has helped me alot and I had a few revelations towards the end of alpha regarding being in the moment and letting go and they've helped me immensely. As soon as I started Sex Magnet I've had a new motivation and boldness about me and I'm much happier for it. Not a whole lot bothers me anymore. I say push through that shit.

If you start having suicidal thoughts because of the resistance, you need to take the safe road and stop and seek some sort of support or help that will make sure that doesn't actually happen. Then consider running Disconnect From Negativity Within, Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude or Depression Relief Aid along with the program, and trying to find a way to prevent that. It's not something to take lightly. I'd much rather have you stop using it than kill yourself. This is part of why I am going to be adding something to 2012 for mood adjustment.

(10-14-2011, 08:26 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 12:33 PM)mat422 Wrote: Hey Shannon I've got a little dilemma I've seemed to run into. Originally I thought playing the ultrasonic subliminals at a louder volume was giving me nausea. I'm pretty sure that what I feel is anxiety. The two kind of go hand in hand, so it's hard to tell for sure. However, I played the masked subliminal version and I had the same anxious nausea type feeling. So at this point I can't tell if my mind is just playing tricks on me or what.

Is it resistance to the subliminal? I was thinking it was more fear of change. The thing about this is I think on my first run through of Alpha I lowered the volume too much to get rid of the anxious feeling thinking it was just the ultrasonic frequency itself. I think this was a sneaky attempt by my mind to avoid exposure to the subliminal. I feel like I did benefit from alpha, but I might have hindered myself by making the volume too low accidentally.

I re-calibrated the volume last night and made sure I didn't lower it. This morning I felt different waking up. I'm not sure if this is just all the programming catching up from the past couple of weeks, or if the volume adjustment really improved the effectiveness.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel uncomfortable when listening to it. I might just tough it out and ignore it. I'd rather do that then lower it again and compromise my results. I'm fairly convinced it's all psychological and it is not the ultrasonic being played too loud. It's at a comfortable level when I calibrate it with the masked, enough where I can hear it through my whole room.

I know you said somewhere in the forum that the sub is more effective when it is louder or something like that. Is there any reason for this? Or is it similar to how in a room of crowded people the loudest person is heard above all the rest. If our minds are chattering away then I'd think we would need a strong powerful and audible stimulus in order to overpower those thoughts that shape our beliefs.

There is no way for a masked format subliminal to make you nauseous without being incredibly loud, and even then most people would not react that way. The only answer that makes sense to me is that the nausea is a physical reaction to the increasing of fear in response to the louder subliminal.

My research shows consistently that subliminals work better when they are played more loudly than when they are played at lower volumes. The reason for this appears to be that a louder script equates to a more forceful demand for attention by the subconscious. I first noticed it when I was testing the Poetry of the Silent Eros, Volume 1.

When I first started using the first version of the Attract Your Perfect Lover subliminal, my subconscious really resisted it. I felt upset, I felt like something was really wrong, I even felt sick some nights as I fell asleep. Why? Because my previous programming was screaming, "This isn't what mom taught you! It's all wrong!" That you would have a nausea response to anxiety, which is basically a fear based response to the programming coming in conflicting with the existing programming, is no big surprise for someone who is high strung, as you seem to be. There are two possible solutions. The first is to stop using the program. The second is to refuse at all costs to stop, and instead play it as loudly as possible until the current programming is overridden and overwritten with the new programming.

Fear in this case is a fear of change, and that's because the new changes are not familiar, and because you are sensitive. I know how you feel, because I have been there.

My choice of action for me would be the latter. Go full tilt, and crush that fear.

Thanks Shannon, that post really put my mind at ease. When I first started these subliminals I didn't realize how much my own mind would attempt to sabotage me. I pretty much treated it as a friend, but now I see it as more of an enemy that holds me down. No more mercy, from now on it's not going to have its way. Fear of change has held me down for too long and it's time I put an end to it.

I just have one more question. I'm on stage 1 right now of alpha, do you think I should add on days where the volume was low? It was about 13 days of exposure with low volume. Or should I just keep going and switch to stage 2 when 32 days is up?

Also, you are incredibly ahead of your time with these subliminals. I'm so grateful that you have knowledge in this area because for a long time I've realized that most problems stem from the subconscious and consciously trying to change them is difficult if not impossible.

Benjamin Wrote:I can attest to the subliminal being a bit louder being more effective, it wasn't until I turned ideal weight up a little that I noticed dreams. I had it at the volume I do now when I started Alpha, but for some reason turned it down, which wasn't such a good ideal i've now realized.

-Ben

Yeah, turning down the sub seems to be something that just snuck in there for me. It's definitely the craftiest thing that my mind has ever done.

Spiral Wrote:Mat, sort of what Shannon said, and what you said about having heavy resistance. I was in a dark deep abyss for parts of Alpha Male and women magnet when I first ran them. I couldn't finish women magnet because I ultimately decided alpha was the best way to go. Alpha was incredibly hard for me. I thought I was killing myself at points. My subconscious was making me sick through my thoughts in efforts of making me stop the program. It was really rough man. I'm just about over it but the darkness was on and off all throughout alpha and it was really on for most of the beginning stages of alpha. The thoughts were so constant it's still hard to this day to fully get over them. However.. Being in the moment and letting go has helped me alot and I had a few revelations towards the end of alpha regarding being in the moment and letting go and they've helped me immensely. As soon as I started Sex Magnet I've had a new motivation and boldness about me and I'm much happier for it. Not a whole lot bothers me anymore. I say push through that shit.

Yeah my first run through was rough as well and if this run through is even more rough I'm willing to endure it. I've lived a life in fear long enough and I'm willing to do anything at this point.

I need to point out here that your subconscious is neither a friend nor an enemy, it is just another part of you. I don't consider my arm my enemy if it twitches and smacks me. Think of your subconscious as a little boy who is trying hard to do what he thinks you want him to do, and is still very afraid of what is in your past. Is he an enemy for trying to do what he thinks you want him to do? No, he's just confused about what you really want him to do. Making your subconscious mind your "enemy" is only going to lead to other problems.

In response to your question, Stage 1 is primarily about purging negativity and building a foundation. Given your specific situation, let's do this. Add on 7 days (half of the 13) and raise the volume to where you want it to be. That should be a good compromise between overbalancing and re-doing the potentially lost effects.

Lastly, I would like to draw your attention to one truth that may have escaped you. Accepting the belief that "changing them [conscious and subconscious minds] is difficult if not impossible" is hindering your ability to change them. It's not that they're difficult to change, it's that you likely have some sort of deep fear that is still pressing them into place, so to speak. But thinking negatively doesn't help.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 08:26 AM)mat422 Wrote:

-Ben

I need to point out here that your subconscious is neither a friend nor an enemy, it is just another part of you. I don't consider my arm my enemy if it twitches and smacks me. Think of your subconscious as a little boy who is trying hard to do what he thinks you want him to do, and is still very afraid of what is in your past. Is he an enemy for trying to do what he thinks you want him to do? No, he's just confused about what you really want him to do. Making your subconscious mind your "enemy" is only going to lead to other problems.

In response to your question, Stage 1 is primarily about purging negativity and building a foundation. Given your specific situation, let's do this. Add on 7 days (half of the 13) and raise the volume to where you want it to be. That should be a good compromise between overbalancing and re-doing the potentially lost effects.

Lastly, I would like to draw your attention to one truth that may have escaped you. Accepting the belief that "changing them [conscious and subconscious minds] is difficult if not impossible" is hindering your ability to change them. It's not that they're difficult to change, it's that you likely have some sort of deep fear that is still pressing them into place, so to speak. But thinking negatively doesn't help.

Well I'm glad you could clear that up about my subconscious. I never really thought of it that way. So my subconscious mind is really just trying to do things to the best of its ability, but past events and experiences are preventing it from doing so?

That belief is probably not the only one that hinders me. I'm glad you could pick it out from that paragraph. Being aware of these things is sometimes enough to bring about a change. I agree that thinking negatively doesn't help, I try to keep that under control but sometimes it slips out. Life has been rough lately for me and sometimes the negativity just comes flooding in like a tsunami. But hopefully if you see anything from my posts in the future you can point out more that I may have missed.

Matt, it's basically the programming and fear that have been generated by your past experiences which are holding you back. It's just doing its best to do what it thinks is what you want it to do. Negativity is an easy trap to fall into, I know. I spent a lot of time there myself. The alpha set and the gratitude program have been very helpful.

I am now uploading custom order #2969. Stage 1 will take about 1 hour, 42 minutes to upload, and then I will start uploading later stages. This order will be downloaded one stage at a time, since uploading too much at once is going to time out.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 10-14-2011

Cool cant wait Big Grin You can zip/rar it to the max or any linux compression to save on upload if you like, I don't mind.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 08:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you start having suicidal thoughts because of the resistance, you need to take the safe road and stop and seek some sort of support or help that will make sure that doesn't actually happen. Then consider running Disconnect From Negativity Within, Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude or Depression Relief Aid along with the program, and trying to find a way to prevent that. It's not something to take lightly. I'd much rather have you stop using it than kill yourself. This is part of why I am going to be adding something to 2012 for mood adjustment.

Thank you for the concern, Shannon. However, I not once had a suicidal thought while using your programs. I had thoughts that were sending out incredibly negative vibrations, one would say, and they made me start to just think "am I going crazy?". The resistance was rough but nothing to the point of suicide.

I have thought of suicide before way back in the day but the fact that I thought about it pissed me off because I would never in infinity amount of years would I actually do such a thing. At the time I realized how senseless the actual act is as well as thinking it and I feel that was the turning point of my depression almost 10 years ago.

(10-14-2011, 03:30 PM)Spiral Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 08:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you start having suicidal thoughts because of the resistance, you need to take the safe road and stop and seek some sort of support or help that will make sure that doesn't actually happen. Then consider running Disconnect From Negativity Within, Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude or Depression Relief Aid along with the program, and trying to find a way to prevent that. It's not something to take lightly. I'd much rather have you stop using it than kill yourself. This is part of why I am going to be adding something to 2012 for mood adjustment.

Thank you for the concern, Shannon. However, I not once had a suicidal thought while using your programs. I had thoughts that were sending out incredibly negative vibrations, one would say, and they made me start to just think "am I going crazy?". The resistance was rough but nothing to the point of suicide.

I have thought of suicide before way back in the day but the fact that I thought about it pissed me off because I would never in infinity amount of years would I actually do such a thing. At the time I realized how senseless the actual act is as well as thinking it and I feel that was the turning point of my depression almost 10 years ago.

Good to know. Smile You had me worried there.

Update on custom order #2969: Stages 1, 2 and 3 have been uploaded. You should have e-mails from TransferBigFiles that allow you to download them. I am going to try to upload stages 4, 5 and 6 all in one and let it upload overnight tonight. It may time out, but if not, it'll be easier to download. And the first couple were .zip, but the rest are 7Zipped, as per your suggestion.

RE: Shannon's Journal - taylord1984 - 10-15-2011

Cheers Shannon your a legend. All revived ok.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-15-2011

Have you downloaded all six stages?