Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - jamboree - 10-12-2011

I have 6 days left before finishing AM2011. Great program but I would agree with Shannon in beefing up the sociability aspects. Its possible that it could be resistance, but if not, there were points during the stages where I had nomotivation to socialize with anyone new. Might be a side effect of the reduction in neediness. Dont get me wrong, when I do socialize, I feel confident and very at ease thanks to AM2011.

Also, if the new version of alpha male is going to be stripped down, may I suggest that this be the initial AM for the newby and that an advanced AM be developed for those who have been through alpha male already and wants a refresher plus new elements. I would say the advanced version would be AM2011 plus additional features including an enhanced sociability aspect.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-12-2011

(10-12-2011, 12:10 PM)Spiral Wrote: Thank you for the clarification. I think the programs are very beneficial enough so it's not such a big deal. I know you're allowing the 50% discount for 2011 (for 2010 owners), but as far as Alpha 2012 are you going to allow the 25% discount for 2010 owners? I have my eye on 2012 because it would be nice not to lose any of the social effects from SM.

I had been leaning towards dropping the 25% discount on the older version owners, but I am not planning to make snap decisions, either. I will have to spend some come considering the pros and cons of the whole thing. There are some changes coming, but I am not sure that now in general is the best time to implement them, given how things are shaping up for 2012.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-12-2011

(10-12-2011, 01:09 PM)jamboree Wrote: I have 6 days left before finishing AM2011. Great program but I would agree with Shannon in beefing up the sociability aspects. Its possible that it could be resistance, but if not, there were points during the stages where I had nomotivation to socialize with anyone new. Might be a side effect of the reduction in neediness. Dont get me wrong, when I do socialize, I feel confident and very at ease thanks to AM2011.

Also, if the new version of alpha male is going to be stripped down, may I suggest that this be the initial AM for the newby and that an advanced AM be developed for those who have been through alpha male already and wants a refresher plus new elements. I would say the advanced version would be AM2011 plus additional features including an enhanced sociability aspect.

The reduced socialization is a side effect of killing neediness, and until I revisit the script I won't know specifically how much I can amp up socialization without unbalancing it, but I think it would definitely be an improvement, especially in the last two or three stages.

As for developing multiple versions of AM, keep in mind that there's only one of me here! I have to update and upgrade all these new programs I build, so eventually there has to be a limit to how readily I fork an idea into two or two hundred variants. But it will be something I consider.

RE: Shannon's Journal - jamboree - 10-12-2011

My suggestion was all based on your time constraints. i know you only have a certain amount of time in the day but I really dont think you need to do any changes to alpha male right at this point since its still 2011. My suggestion would have only two variants of alpha male. The stripped down version for the beginner so they get the core worked on without the other distractions. Then the advanced version for those of us who have already been through alpha male but we stay enticed by the extra features of the advanced version. I do plan on repeating alpha male sometime in the future after SM2011, but if the only thing available is the stripped down version, I would stay with what I bought AM2011. This would be fine with me, but it would be enticing if I saw an advanced alpha male with more features. Its similar business model as the iphones. All a suggestion and I am in no hurry to see an upgrade so soon since I wouldnt do a repeat of alpha male until after I do other programs which will likely take me to 7 or 8 months down the road.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-12-2011

Btw Shannon, I have a suggestion for Alpha 2012. Make sure self conviction is heavily focused on if it isn't already. This is along the same lines as decisivness and I've mentioned that to you before as well.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 10-12-2011

Quote:Wow, I just realized that I have set myself up, unwittingly, to have a huge mountain of work in the next week or two. Three six stage sets? This ought to be next to impossible... but, I shall endeavor to do my best. I feel a burn cycle coming on.

Wow that will be a good effort Shannon. It's okay, take whatever time you need.

I will be checking everyday for the announcement to purchase the ideal weight custom, so I can make sure I will be the first one to purchase it. Smile

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-13-2011

(10-12-2011, 02:42 PM)jamboree Wrote: My suggestion was all based on your time constraints. i know you only have a certain amount of time in the day but I really dont think you need to do any changes to alpha male right at this point since its still 2011. My suggestion would have only two variants of alpha male. The stripped down version for the beginner so they get the core worked on without the other distractions. Then the advanced version for those of us who have already been through alpha male but we stay enticed by the extra features of the advanced version. I do plan on repeating alpha male sometime in the future after SM2011, but if the only thing available is the stripped down version, I would stay with what I bought AM2011. This would be fine with me, but it would be enticing if I saw an advanced alpha male with more features. Its similar business model as the iphones. All a suggestion and I am in no hurry to see an upgrade so soon since I wouldnt do a repeat of alpha male until after I do other programs which will likely take me to 7 or 8 months down the road.

To make sure I'm communicating clearly, let me specify that it won't be "stripped down". It will have those things in it that are unnecessary for achieving the stated goal removed. 2011 includes a lead in to Sex Magnet, which is not part of becoming an alpha male. It also makes no sense if the purchaser does not wish to have sex magnet be part of his future. So taking that out only focuses the program on it's intended goal better, it doesn't "lessen" or "degrade" the program somehow.

"Stripped down" would be if I was to start removing core functionality. What I'll be doing is re-focusing the program on it's actual focus. I said I would strip that unnecessary lead-in out, not strip down the program. So there's not any real opportunity for "basic" and "advanced" versions that I can see.

Upgrades are made to improving the core and how it is dealt with, so that the journey is better and more pleasant and effective. They advance the program by trying to balance, correct and improve the results people get. If you could see the actual script, you would understand that this program is already extremely advanced, and trying to make a "basic" version so that I could have an "advanced" version would only be me removing a lot of the careful work I have done so far to advance the program year after year, in order to create a truly stripped down and much less effective version for contrast. I could just bring back the 2006 version if I wanted to do that...

So hopefully that gives you some idea what's going on. The 2012 version will be an effort to both optimize the 2011 program, if that is actually possible, and to add things that will make the program more effective, more powerful and more enjoyable to use.

(10-12-2011, 04:19 PM)Spiral Wrote: Btw Shannon, I have a suggestion for Alpha 2012. Make sure self conviction is heavily focused on if it isn't already. This is along the same lines as decisivness and I've mentioned that to you before as well.

There's a lot about decisiveness already present. Please explain the difference.

(10-12-2011, 07:35 PM)Blueness Wrote: I thought it was a good idea when you said about leaving out the sex magnet build up in Alpha. Also I am not sure if you meant this aswell but not having a manifestation of beautiful women would really benifit the people that are in relationships and married, whilst still getting the core alpha down. I know you will make a thread at some in the future for the suggestions, but I just wanted to say this while it is fresh on my mind at 4am before I go to work.

Manifesting beautiful women is nice, but it takes a lot of energy away from the core focus. I am going to try to find a way to make it possible to have this be a "sleeper" effect, in other words, only if the user wants it, it will activate... as of now, it activates if the user is not involved. And I'd like to make it use only energies not useful for achieving the core focus to power itself. But I'm not sure if it's possible, and if not, it will come out entirely.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Litisthebest - 10-13-2011

No rush, but how long do you think it will take to get a custom order. I ordered one yesterday, just checking on when you might get time to do it?

Custom orders always "float" to the top of queue, and they float in order of reception. So yours will e built in the order it was received, as I can build it without compromising quality. However, I should be able to work on it within the week.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 09:53 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 04:19 PM)Spiral Wrote: Btw Shannon, I have a suggestion for Alpha 2012. Make sure self conviction is heavily focused on if it isn't already. This is along the same lines as decisivness and I've mentioned that to you before as well.

There's a lot about decisiveness already present. Please explain the difference.

Conviction is more along the lines of being rock solid on your own beliefs and values.. which I can see now doing sex magnet is really setting in. BUT deciseiveness could still be heavily addressed. I know in 2010 it wasn't for me at least. I don't remember if you updated 2011 with that in mind or it's in 2010 so I just need to do another run through it or two like you had originally suggested.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 10-13-2011

Hey Shannon I've got a little dilemma I've seemed to run into. Originally I thought playing the ultrasonic subliminals at a louder volume was giving me nausea. I'm pretty sure that what I feel is anxiety. The two kind of go hand in hand, so it's hard to tell for sure. However, I played the masked subliminal version and I had the same anxious nausea type feeling. So at this point I can't tell if my mind is just playing tricks on me or what.

Is it resistance to the subliminal? I was thinking it was more fear of change. The thing about this is I think on my first run through of Alpha I lowered the volume too much to get rid of the anxious feeling thinking it was just the ultrasonic frequency itself. I think this was a sneaky attempt by my mind to avoid exposure to the subliminal. I feel like I did benefit from alpha, but I might have hindered myself by making the volume too low accidentally.

I re-calibrated the volume last night and made sure I didn't lower it. This morning I felt different waking up. I'm not sure if this is just all the programming catching up from the past couple of weeks, or if the volume adjustment really improved the effectiveness.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel uncomfortable when listening to it. I might just tough it out and ignore it. I'd rather do that then lower it again and compromise my results. I'm fairly convinced it's all psychological and it is not the ultrasonic being played too loud. It's at a comfortable level when I calibrate it with the masked, enough where I can hear it through my whole room.

I know you said somewhere in the forum that the sub is more effective when it is louder or something like that. Is there any reason for this? Or is it similar to how in a room of crowded people the loudest person is heard above all the rest. If our minds are chattering away then I'd think we would need a strong powerful and audible stimulus in order to overpower those thoughts that shape our beliefs.

(10-13-2011, 12:33 PM)mat422 Wrote: Hey Shannon I've got a little dilemma I've seemed to run into. Originally I thought playing the ultrasonic subliminals at a louder volume was giving me nausea. I'm pretty sure that what I feel is anxiety. The two kind of go hand in hand, so it's hard to tell for sure. However, I played the masked subliminal version and I had the same anxious nausea type feeling. So at this point I can't tell if my mind is just playing tricks on me or what.

Is it resistance to the subliminal? I was thinking it was more fear of change. The thing about this is I think on my first run through of Alpha I lowered the volume too much to get rid of the anxious feeling thinking it was just the ultrasonic frequency itself. I think this was a sneaky attempt by my mind to avoid exposure to the subliminal. I feel like I did benefit from alpha, but I might have hindered myself by making the volume too low accidentally.

I re-calibrated the volume last night and made sure I didn't lower it. This morning I felt different waking up. I'm not sure if this is just all the programming catching up from the past couple of weeks, or if the volume adjustment really improved the effectiveness.

I'm not going to lie, I do feel uncomfortable when listening to it. I might just tough it out and ignore it. I'd rather do that then lower it again and compromise my results. I'm fairly convinced it's all psychological and it is not the ultrasonic being played too loud. It's at a comfortable level when I calibrate it with the masked, enough where I can hear it through my whole room.

I know you said somewhere in the forum that the sub is more effective when it is louder or something like that. Is there any reason for this? Or is it similar to how in a room of crowded people the loudest person is heard above all the rest. If our minds are chattering away then I'd think we would need a strong powerful and audible stimulus in order to overpower those thoughts that shape our beliefs.

There is no way for a masked format subliminal to make you nauseous without being incredibly loud, and even then most people would not react that way. The only answer that makes sense to me is that the nausea is a physical reaction to the increasing of fear in response to the louder subliminal.

My research shows consistently that subliminals work better when they are played more loudly than when they are played at lower volumes. The reason for this appears to be that a louder script equates to a more forceful demand for attention by the subconscious. I first noticed it when I was testing the Poetry of the Silent Eros, Volume 1.

When I first started using the first version of the Attract Your Perfect Lover subliminal, my subconscious really resisted it. I felt upset, I felt like something was really wrong, I even felt sick some nights as I fell asleep. Why? Because my previous programming was screaming, "This isn't what mom taught you! It's all wrong!" That you would have a nausea response to anxiety, which is basically a fear based response to the programming coming in conflicting with the existing programming, is no big surprise for someone who is high strung, as you seem to be. There are two possible solutions. The first is to stop using the program. The second is to refuse at all costs to stop, and instead play it as loudly as possible until the current programming is overridden and overwritten with the new programming.

Fear in this case is a fear of change, and that's because the new changes are not familiar, and because you are sensitive. I know how you feel, because I have been there.

My choice of action for me would be the latter. Go full tilt, and crush that fear.