Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 10-09-2011

hahah cool Shannon, you have all kinds of tastes covered.

It makes me curious. Though I have alot of other things before I try something like those audios. Most importantly Ideal Weight right now.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 10-10-2011

(10-09-2011, 10:33 PM)Blueness Wrote: Shannon, if using End Your Romantic Relationship As Quickly And Peacefully As Possible, and playing every night with both partners listening to it, would the outcome be more effective? Thus having both partners, mutually peacefully ending the relationship?

Yes. You'll see it be faster and more effective for exactly that reason. It will definitely work best if both partners use it at the same time.

(10-09-2011, 10:01 PM)benjamin Wrote: hahah cool Shannon, you have all kinds of tastes covered.

It makes me curious. Though I have alot of other things before I try something like those audios. Most importantly Ideal Weight right now.

I'm not done yet. There are literally hundreds of possible variants, although I have only managed to build a small number of them. I'm going to be working on other types of programs too, since I think we have that sort of thing pretty well covered for now, but there are several more waiting for me to add them to the store.

I'm going to be building a number of variants of Ideal Weight too. My plan right now is that one will be just a 4G upgrade of the current program, and then there will be one aimed specifically at sexual abuse/rape sufferers, who often gain weight based on emotional insecurity and as a defense by making themselves less physically attractive to escape their abuser's attentions. Then I'm going to build one aimed at those people who have slow metabolism and low motivation, who tend to be lazy and hedonistic. One will be aimed at those who eat for emotional security and to feel loved. And one will be aimed at a combination of the last two.

Of course these will take time, and we're starting to get into 6 stage set territory with them being as complex as they are, but those are my plans for when I have a chance to work on them.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 10-10-2011

Sounds very good Shannon, I will definately get that.

Mine would be a combination of the two, I actually went back to a memory in Matrix Reimprinting exactly about that when I was a baby (I am adopted) and that the milk (e.g food) meant love. And that has caused a good shift in eating vegetables which was unheard of before and also eating less.

I just actually had some pizza, and I could feel a distinct unpleasant 'heaviness' after eating it that I didn't notice before, it just didn't seem as enjoyable as the vegetables I had earlier.

If things continue to go in this direction where the good food seems better and not craving the junkfood, things will just get better and better.

I look forward to the 4g upgrade of the current one atleast.

I'm starting to see the definate shift in my eating habits and the feeling that I am going to be slim but just am not yet is starting to come up more.

Smile

-Ben

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-10-2011

Ben, I went on a natural all organic foods binge for about 5-6 days straight. It was hard.. but man I felt superhuman! I just couldn't get away from some of the more unhealthy tastier foods out there. It's all good in moderation my friend. As for me I'm about 50 50 at this point. Organic and all natural and some other stuff here and there. What's really important though is managing potions and I've done a pretty good job of that myself.

I'm working with some people on adding taste bud reprogramming to the 4G Ideal Weight, which should re-map your taste/texture preferences to those things that are best for you, and reverse the same for those things that are not.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 10-10-2011

Interesting Shannon, that seems to be happening anyway, the combination of the programming and working on my early memories around food.

The idea of tastebud programming sounds great! The problem is the many, many different ideas and ways of eating and many diets with conflicting information.

I'm currently looking at the primal blueprint, it's got me quite curious, the whole living primally thing. I'm way off doing it, but would like to eventually.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-book/the-primal-blueprint/

RE: Shannon's Journal - Roy - 10-10-2011

Shannon,Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover doesn't
appear in the love and romance section.It is only accessible through the link
your journal.

I think you forgot making Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Female Sexual Lover.There's only the romantic version of it.

Are you going to make the ideal weight variants before of after the six stage
intelligence enhancer subliminal?I would love to use that subliminal.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiral - 10-10-2011

Ben, as far as the primal blueprint all you really need to know is the food pyramid then go all natural and organic. Nothing grain fed or non wild. But all the extra stuff in there is highly beneficial as well... although I have not read it all.

(10-10-2011, 08:45 AM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover doesn't
appear in the love and romance section.It is only accessible through the link
your journal.

I think you forgot making Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Female Sexual Lover.There's only the romantic version of it.

Are you going to make the ideal weight variants before of after the six stage
intelligence enhancer subliminal?I would love to use that subliminal.

Thanks for the heads up, Roy, it's available now. As for forgetting... no, just haven't had a chance to upload it yet. Smile Don't worry, it'll be there when I get the chance.

And now, back on the road again.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 10-10-2011

Shannon, I just started SM tonight and I am already feeling it. What I mean is, I feel energy in my chest, stomach and my nerves all over. Even in my head, I felt funny, light headed a tiny bit. I am using the Trickling Streaming for this set. I do have say the Trickling is more relaxing, plus it allows the programing to set in more naturally.

RE: Shannon's Journal - LionMonkey - 10-10-2011

Hey Shannon.

I saw you have announced the SM2012.

I'm still half ways in AM2011 and I have already bought SM2011. I see that I wont be finished with AM2011 before 2012 and then it would be nice to use the new SM than the old 2011 one.

Is it refundable or you know.. changeable so I can switch my SM2011 to the 2012?

- LM

RE: Shannon's Journal - About - 10-10-2011

LionMonkey,

May i ask where you saw this announcement and link me to the post?

(10-10-2011, 03:24 PM)spiritman Wrote: Shannon, I just started SM tonight and I am already feeling it. What I mean is, I feel energy in my chest, stomach and my nerves all over. Even in my head, I felt funny, light headed a tiny bit. I am using the Trickling Streaming for this set. I do have say the Trickling is more relaxing, plus it allows the programing to set in more naturally.

Just wait until you feel it start kicking in with your sex drive. lol Talk about your overload. But the program uses that sexual energy to power itself in ways that make it effective beyond what it could be otherwise. The set feels awesome in general.