Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal)

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2011

(07-07-2011, 09:23 AM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: With the ultrasonic ones, use an audible track to calibrate the volume. Remember that the ultrasonics have a constant volume, so use a track with a fairly constant volume to calibrate. Trickling Stream is perfect for that. Once it's to a level where you can hear it clearly everywhere you expect to be in the room, but it's low enough volume for you at the same time, switch over to the ultrasonic and you're set.

Oh Shannon so you're saying that I should try to play a clip from Trickling Stream to run a test. Adjust the volume to see if I can hear it where I am in the room that the ultrasonic will be played correct? I currently don't have a Trickling Stream track on my iPod. But I found one on you tube that I can copy over to my iPod to try it out once I buy the speakers.

EDIT: Shannon, about SM if I listen to them with the masked subliminal via headphones, are there any restrictions on how many times I can listen to them in a day and during the week? Also, one more thing Shannon, my question is about SM. How would the program effect the person listening if they have no sexual experience?

Getting one from anywhere but us is going to be counterproductive because all of my programs are calibrated to be the exact same volume in all tracks; a random track from YouTube will not be so calibrated, and may give you false calibration results. That's why I say to use the tracks that come with the program. If you don't have trickling stream yet, then use the ocean surf one. The key to calibrating with that one is to balance the volume where the volumetric highs are not too loud, and the volumetric lows are still audible, at least faintly.

Only a specialty hybrid program which includes brainwave entrainment in the masked track will require limiting the use of the masked subliminal through headphones during the week. Otherwise, it's just as much usage through headphones or speakers as the ultrasonic. SM does not use brainwave entrainment.

A person with no sexual experience will not get quite the same results as a more experienced person. The difference will be that there are certain things that you'll be figuring out more than someone with more sexual experience, which may make the experience more challenging than for someone else. If you don't have sexual experience, I would also say that you absolutely need to make sure you have done AM first, and then run through them both a second time after you finish the first run-through of each.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2011

Almost finished with Stage 6 of AM. I am absolutely thrilled with the effects this stage, and the program as a whole, have had on me. Having used every one of the versions I created, I am slightly in awe of the results I have gotten from this version. Stage 6 does a fantastic job of tying everything together and really bringing out the results that the program as a whole has generated. I love it.

I'm going to have to decide soon... do I start using a program designed to get me to clean and organize my house, or do I start on SM? I'm expecting to be traveling starting in August, probably mid to late August, and that will give me the time to run the cleaning motivation program (now that I'm pretty much through the grieving process from having had my mother pass). Having a clean, neat, organized house will have a positive effect on my emotional state and it will make my house better for hosting ladies and parties. On the other hand, SM is designed to be used right after AM, and if I don't do that, I'll lose altitude with some of the things that they're designed to work together on. Hmmm. Choices, choices.

RE: Shannon's Journal - mat422 - 07-13-2011

Shannon I'm thinking about give alpha male another run through after I'm done. How long do you think I should wait before going through it again? I figure my brain is still processing a lot of stuff even after it's over and it needs some time off.

RE: Shannon's Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 07-14-2011

(07-13-2011, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Almost finished with Stage 6 of AM. I am absolutely thrilled with the effects this stage, and the program as a whole, have had on me. Having used every one of the versions I created, I am slightly in awe of the results I have gotten from this version. Stage 6 does a fantastic job of tying everything together and really bringing out the results that the program as a whole has generated. I love it.

Welcome to being healthier.
Good job on AM11.

RE: Shannon's Journal - jamboree - 07-15-2011

A little update summary of my journey through AM2011. I should say that I am 43 years old so my experience with AM2011 will be somewhat different than the younger ones here on the board. I am 2 weeks into stage 4 and I am pleased with how the program is working on me thus far. I can say I am a much more positive and confident person. I thought I was fairly confident before I started the program but this is another level. I feel very calm on the inside and as a result I am cool calm and collective on the outside. My stress level has also gone down outside of the occasional resistance however even the resistance hasn't been that bad for me thus far.

Backtracking, stage 1 felt more like an alpha phase to me. I was much more talkative and abrupt. I had a little bit of anger phase towards the end of the stage. Stage 2 felt like an inward phase for me. I became a little more introverted. I didn't want to socialize as much during this phase. My mind felt more foggy and I couldn't hold a conversation as well as a result because things to talk about wouldn't readily come through my brain. Then stage 3. This was like a total shift in the other direction from stage 2. My mind cleared up. I did have an anger phase for about 2 weeks in the middle of the stage. But the last week was great. I guess some people described it as euphoric.i was so much more productive at work and I got along so much better with my colleagues at the end. The increase in my productivity I attribute to an overall increase in confidence of my work product and myself. I almost didn't want to end the stage at that point but onward we go. Stage 4 mellowed out stage 3 a little. This stage feels a lot different than the other stages. I have much more vivid dreams. It feels like there is more having to do with women. I did lose some productivity I think mainly because of the mellowing out of this stage but that's okay because I'm still fairly productive. Just a little of the passion has subsided. Also, my brain still feels clear but slightly a little more scattered but I assume that the sub is having my subconscious work on certain things. I also feel sexier. I had a very good discussion with an attractive blond last night at a lounge. At the time, I didn't realize it, but looking back on it, the discussion seemed so natural and it seemed like I was on autopilot which I attribute to subconscious programming. I was attracted but I didn't show neediness. Things were flowing from my brain. As a result, she showed indicators of interest even though she was meeting up with her boyfriend later on. At the end, I didn't feel the need to ask for her info but she asked for my card. I gave it to her and she left. If she calls, that's okay, and if not that's okay. I'm also not reminiscing in my mind what I should or should not have done. It is what it is. There are plenty more opportunities out there. Also, I should say, I have had conversations with some women like this before but the difference with this latest one is that things just seemed to flow better however I didn't realize that in the moment until I reflected back on it. Anyway, that is my experience thus far. Great job on the sub Shannon. It definitely is worth what I paid for it and maybe more.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Spiritman - 07-15-2011

(07-13-2011, 12:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: With the ultrasonic ones, use an audible track to calibrate the volume. Remember that the ultrasonics have a constant volume, so use a track with a fairly constant volume to calibrate. Trickling Stream is perfect for that. Once it's to a level where you can hear it clearly everywhere you expect to be in the room, but it's low enough volume for you at the same time, switch over to the ultrasonic and you're set.

Getting one from anywhere but us is going to be counterproductive because all of my programs are calibrated to be the exact same volume in all tracks; a random track from YouTube will not be so calibrated, and may give you false calibration results. That's why I say to use the tracks that come with the program. If you don't have trickling stream yet, then use the ocean surf one. The key to calibrating with that one is to balance the volume where the volumetric highs are not too loud, and the volumetric lows are still audible, at least faintly.

Only a specialty hybrid program which includes brainwave entrainment in the masked track will require limiting the use of the masked subliminal through headphones during the week. Otherwise, it's just as much usage through headphones or speakers as the ultrasonic. SM does not use brainwave entrainment.

A person with no sexual experience will not get quite the same results as a more experienced person. The difference will be that there are certain things that you'll be figuring out more than someone with more sexual experience, which may make the experience more challenging than for someone else. If you don't have sexual experience, I would also say that you absolutely need to make sure you have done AM first, and then run through them both a second time after you finish the first run-through of each.

Thank you Shannon for explaining that for me. I will run through AM/SM twice to get the full effect. What you explained about figuring things out more than someone with more sexual experience fits me right now. I am trying to figure things out since I don't have a full understanding of how to go through the steps. However, I know that will all come to me once I get the experience. I do have attractive women around me right now to practice on and learn from.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-15-2011

(07-13-2011, 07:22 PM)mat422 Wrote: Shannon I'm thinking about give alpha male another run through after I'm done. How long do you think I should wait before going through it again? I figure my brain is still processing a lot of stuff even after it's over and it needs some time off.

I usually run through it about once a year. Probably 3 to 6 months between run-throughs will be fine.

(07-14-2011, 09:33 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Almost finished with Stage 6 of AM. I am absolutely thrilled with the effects this stage, and the program as a whole, have had on me. Having used every one of the versions I created, I am slightly in awe of the results I have gotten from this version. Stage 6 does a fantastic job of tying everything together and really bringing out the results that the program as a whole has generated. I love it.

Welcome to being healthier.
Good job on AM11.

Thank you. Smile

(07-15-2011, 10:43 AM)jamboree Wrote: A little update summary of my journey through AM2011. I should say that I am 43 years old so my experience with AM2011 will be somewhat different than the younger ones here on the board. I am 2 weeks into stage 4 and I am pleased with how the program is working on me thus far. I can say I am a much more positive and confident person. I thought I was fairly confident before I started the program but this is another level. I feel very calm on the inside and as a result I am cool calm and collective on the outside. My stress level has also gone down outside of the occasional resistance however even the resistance hasn't been that bad for me thus far.

Backtracking, stage 1 felt more like an alpha phase to me. I was much more talkative and abrupt. I had a little bit of anger phase towards the end of the stage. Stage 2 felt like an inward phase for me. I became a little more introverted. I didn't want to socialize as much during this phase. My mind felt more foggy and I couldn't hold a conversation as well as a result because things to talk about wouldn't readily come through my brain. Then stage 3. This was like a total shift in the other direction from stage 2. My mind cleared up. I did have an anger phase for about 2 weeks in the middle of the stage. But the last week was great. I guess some people described it as euphoric.i was so much more productive at work and I got along so much better with my colleagues at the end. The increase in my productivity I attribute to an overall increase in confidence of my work product and myself. I almost didn't want to end the stage at that point but onward we go. Stage 4 mellowed out stage 3 a little. This stage feels a lot different than the other stages. I have much more vivid dreams. It feels like there is more having to do with women. I did lose some productivity I think mainly because of the mellowing out of this stage but that's okay because I'm still fairly productive. Just a little of the passion has subsided. Also, my brain still feels clear but slightly a little more scattered but I assume that the sub is having my subconscious work on certain things. I also feel sexier. I had a very good discussion with an attractive blond last night at a lounge. At the time, I didn't realize it, but looking back on it, the discussion seemed so natural and it seemed like I was on autopilot which I attribute to subconscious programming. I was attracted but I didn't show neediness. Things were flowing from my brain. As a result, she showed indicators of interest even though she was meeting up with her boyfriend later on. At the end, I didn't feel the need to ask for her info but she asked for my card. I gave it to her and she left. If she calls, that's okay, and if not that's okay. I'm also not reminiscing in my mind what I should or should not have done. It is what it is. There are plenty more opportunities out there. Also, I should say, I have had conversations with some women like this before but the difference with this latest one is that things just seemed to flow better however I didn't realize that in the moment until I reflected back on it. Anyway, that is my experience thus far. Great job on the sub Shannon. It definitely is worth what I paid for it and maybe more.

You're quite welcome, and I agree with you, I think it is worth more than what we currently charge. Smile

(07-15-2011, 03:14 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 12:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thank you Shannon for explaining that for me. I will run through AM/SM twice to get the full effect. What you explained about figuring things out more than someone with more sexual experience fits me right now. I am trying to figure things out since I don't have a full understanding of how to go through the steps. However, I know that will all come to me once I get the experience. I do have attractive women around me right now to practice on and learn from.

Just remember that there's a hundred million more where she came from, and blowing it with a woman is only a loss if you don't learn from the experience. These programs will definitely get you in the mix, though, and learning quickly.

Things are not going the way I want them to recently. I find that now that I have the motivation to get things accomplished, I am having to deal with computer problems and family emergencies that are destroying my time to work. Very frustrating. But... I'll keep at it.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-16-2011

In spite of lack of sleep, five year old cousins and lapdogs who won't leave me alone, I have managed to accomplish something. Overcome Facial Tics is now available for purchase here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/choose-your-own-price/overcome-facial-tics.html

RE: Shannon's Journal - Shannon - 07-16-2011

I just had a very interesting slap-you-in-the-face-obvious revelation. The subconscious mind... cannot forget things. It can ignore the memories it has... but it cannot forget. Anything. Ever.

Wow.

RE: Shannon's Journal - Benjamin - 07-16-2011

Hi Shannon,

The whole thing in EFT is based on letting go of the negative emotions attached to an event so it doesn't effect you anymore. It doesn't go away, but it is different and you can't access it the same. But i'm finding it's making me feel better, but not really driving me to other outcomes.

The interesting thing is i'm starting some matrix reimprinting coaching next week and it focuses on letting a memory go and actually replacing it with a more positive memory/outcome which then effects your energy system in a positive way. So from that experience you will have more positive things instead of the negative you learnt from it.

I don't really get how it works yet, but I am really curious.