Subliminal Talk
Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) (/Thread-Becoming-Fearless-and-living-my-authentic-life-OF-V3)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 12-28-2021

149 days/Cycle 30

So I went on an interview yesterday & it went great. I was very confident & it just flowed like me and her were having a conversation. She complicated me on my questions, she said this is a really good interview & was glad I came in. I ask when I would hear from her she said in 24 hours. So today they called at 11:20 and offered me the job. 

So, I start on 1/10 for training. My only fear is that it is something new that I haven't done, but I know I can do it.

Lately, I have been noticing that after my second cup of coffee my stomach bothers me or it gives me Diarrhea. Is this OF V3 doing this?

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 01-02-2022

155 days/ Cycle 32

So, I have done five months of OF V3. This is the last month to finish my six month mark. So, I got sick & tired of being alone for the holidays that I decided to go out for New Years. I went to this Tavern close to home. I was very social, I notice since it was New Years most people go out as a couple. So I talk to them as a couple and just had fun. 

The start on my evening, I was dancing on the dance floor just enjoying myself and this girl came up to me and grab my hand & twirl back & forth and was dancing very close to me. I did something very courageous, since this bar was in a circle I decided to form a dancing line train around the bar. I was not afraid and I guess OF V3 was kicking in. The girl I was dancing with though it was a great idea. Even though she dance with me & was holding my hands a lot while dancing I found out later in the night she had a boyfriend there.

This one couple even put me in a picture on their phone. My goal for the night was just to have fun. I have never done anything like this before. I was noticing how many couple are not really happy, they just sit there and don't even enjoy themselves when good music is playing.

Well that's my story.....Thanks for listening!!!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Benjamin - 01-02-2022

Awesome improvement. Sounds like a good night.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 01-13-2022

So I started training at my new job on Monday. Things have been going good, Since this is the introduction and they have a training class with test been a little stressed and feeling overwhelmed with fear about this test coming up next week. This test has to be pass before I go to my department to be trained there. I guess I have been feeling fear because it took so long to find this job. I know I will like it there. I just have to make it pass probation. 

Wish me luck....

Hope all is well with everybody on there journey!

Hope everybody is having a good 2022!!!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - SaltyMeatballs - 01-14-2022

Good luck bro!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 01-14-2022

(01-14-2022, 03:19 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Good luck bro!

Thank you bro!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 01-19-2022

So, as I told you I had this test to pass on training before moving to my department training. I have been study like crazy. I only had a little fear, I did feel confident about the test and wanted a 100. I guess high exceptions. I took test today it was on the computer. I did great, it wasn't a 100. I know I should be proud of myself. The trainer said you did great. So, next week I start training in my department. Since, I get to keep my job, it does relief the fear that income is coming in now. I will keep working hard to learn the job, so I can do great there. This feels better than being unemployed.

The journey continues... Hope everyone is doing well.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 01-30-2022

So I started my training in my department on Monday 1/24. After the four hours the trainer ask me if you’re confident to go on the phone, I just said sure & she was there if needed. She said wow; you got these, than the next day another person was supposed to train me on the phone. He said you don't need to seat next to while your on the phone, you are doing great I will listen behind you at my desk. If you need me, just call me. I am on training hours 8Am-5PM, which is suppose to be for 2 weeks. We sign on time clock with the computer. My normal hours I choose were 9Am-6Pm so it is more time & not rushing to work. The manager has to punch in because on 9-6. So, on Wed she says do you really need training you are doing great. So, you can start your regular shift. So, on Monday 9AM-6PM begins.

I have been casual on a dating site. Having fun just chatting with no fear if they responded. So, now 2 women want to meet me. I realize with no fear & no expectation things just go with the flow. Maybe women find that attractive. 

The OF V3 journey continues...

Thanks for reading...Hope all is well with everybody journey!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 02-15-2022

So, I have been in my department for two weeks and feeling good. Than the boss on a Monday, send compliment with a   criticism. Complaining about call stats. I am making 55-60 calls out. She claimed I am not even making 30. Than is had the nerve to say, you should do 180 out. I guess I loose patience with people, especially people. I really don't like bosses, it doesn't help she has my ex-wife name. Maybe she is sexually frustrated, it was Valentines Day yesterday.  

OF V3, hates to deal with bullshit, it hard holding your tongue.

It Tuesday, hoping today will be a better day!

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - Z-Man - 02-22-2022

I just came to the realization that dating is a waste of time. Us men have to do everything. You have text,you have ask them out and pay. What do they do? Sometimes, you feel, like you need a reimbursement or refund for the date. It also, feels like they are not interested. It feels like all women are the same, everybody tells, when you find the right one everything is wonderful. How many years, how much wasted money will that take?

Anybody have advise?

Hey Shannon, did you go thru that?

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - 4Kingdoms - 02-22-2022

(02-22-2022, 04:27 PM)Z-Man Wrote: I just came to the realization that dating is a waste of time. Us men have to do everything. You have text,you have ask them out and pay. What do they do? Sometimes, you feel, like you need a reimbursement or refund for the date. It also, feels like they are not interested. It feels like all women are the same, everybody tells, when you find the right one everything is wonderful. How many years, how much wasted money will that take?

Anybody have advise?

Hmmm, waste of time? Debatable. Depends on what your goal is.
Companionship?
Fun?
A reason to go out?
A Bigger Ego, being seen together with the opposite sex?
Have someone to sit with you at a restaurant? I believe there was a Seinfeld episode about dining alone in a restaurant.

Sex? You'd be surprised how many of the opposite sex will say "Yes" without going on a date.

Marriage? A lot of people get married to save on taxes! Being married has huge tax advantages versus being single.

Also, I've gone out with several of the opposite sex that refused to let me pay, that was their way of telling me, no sex. Friend Zone.

(02-22-2022, 05:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 04:27 PM)Z-Man Wrote: I just came to the realization that dating is a waste of time. Us men have to do everything. You have text,you have ask them out and pay. What do they do? Sometimes, you feel, like you need a reimbursement or refund for the date. It also, feels like they are not interested. It feels like all women are the same, everybody tells, when you find the right one everything is wonderful. How many years, how much wasted money will that take?

Anybody have advise?

Companionship?
Fun?
A reason to go out?
Have someone to sit with you at a restaurant? I believe there was a Seinfeld episode about dining alone in a restaurant.

Sex? You'd be surprised how many of the opposite sex will say "Yes" without going on a date.

Marriage? A lot of people get married to save on taxes!  Being married has huge tax advantages versus being single.

Also, I've gone out with several of the opposite sex that refused to let me pay, that was their way of telling me, no sex.  Friend Zone.

Explain that sex without the date? I have never had anyone refuse to let me pay. At least, friend zone and not wasting money.

RE: Becoming Fearless and living my authentic life(OF V3) - 4Kingdoms - 02-22-2022

(02-22-2022, 05:19 PM)Z-Man Wrote:

Anybody have advise?

Companionship?
Fun?
A reason to go out?

Marriage? A lot of people get married to save on taxes!  Being married has huge tax advantages versus being single.

Also, I've gone out with several of the opposite sex that refused to let me pay, that was their way of telling me, no sex.  Friend Zone.

Explain that sex without the date? I have never had anyone refuse to let me pay. At least, friend zone and not wasting money.

Sex without the date. So usually I'm in a situation where I met a woman and we are alone. Very important to be alone so no one "cock blocks" you.

As we are talking and I can tell she is comfortable being around me. I wait for the conversation to stall.
Silence - she is trying to think of something to say.

Then I ask, "Do you ever think about sex?"
Her: "All the time." or "Sometimes."
Then I pause for like 10 to 15 seconds
Me: "Do you want to have sex?"

(02-22-2022, 05:32 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 05:19 PM)Z-Man Wrote:

Anybody have advise?

Companionship?
Fun?
A reason to go out?

Sex without the date. So usually I'm in a situation where I met a woman and we are alone.  Very important to be alone so no one "cock blocks" you.

As we are talking and I can tell she is comfortable being around me.  I wait for the conversation to stall.  
Silence - she is trying to think of something to say.

Then I ask, "Do you ever think about sex?"
Her: "All the time." or "Sometimes."
Then I pause for like 10 to 15 seconds
Me: "Do you want to have sex?"

The last women I was with, I was watching a movie and couldn't even get her to hold my hand. She was cross her legs and playing with her bracelet. I was on a loveseat at my house. I tried to hold her hand and it didn't work. I meet her on Plenty of fish dating site. The first was a meet up at Starbucks. When she left I tried to kiss her and got a pet on the lips. She doesn't even text me unless I text first It;s like pulling teeth. Heaven for bit I brought up sex. How young are these women that you are talking about? This women was 54.