Subliminal Talk
Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 (Life Tune up now) - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 (Life Tune up now) - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance (/Thread-Tiger-s-Blood-UMS-v2-Life-Tune-up-now-Boxing-Discipline-Perseverance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Raykon - 11-17-2021

Woke up from 7 loops of Life Tune Up, didn't feel like running, felt less motivation, but a few hours later ended up having the desire to go run , & I did, I think I went farther this time, I went a different route so I don't know exactly but I think it may have been 1-2 Km Longer, I stopped half way and did some pull ups & ab exercises at the playground.

I feel less pain in regards to my EX gf. not sure if that's life tune up related or just random. I am having urges to switch to OF .

I have a FEAR or Being Fearful again, because last year I suffered from Extreme anxiety & it was life ruining.

Going to Colombia using OF v2 & then OF v3 helped me overcome that. I currently feel some of that fear came back I think its because of been switching programs allot.

My fear with using Life Tune UP is that the Fear I had will come back, But I'm hoping the FRM in Life Tune Up can deal with that.

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Raykon - 11-19-2021

After a long night of introspection I finally figured out whats wrong with me right now. It's no longer fear that is holding me back (maybe it is a little bit), but it is Shame.

I am feeling allot of shame for the things that I've done in my past & that is making me have social anxiety because I don't want to be around people.

So I've started using Emotional Pain Healing Relief Aid. I feel allot of guilt and shame right now.

I'm also making my life more structured & setting up a routine. My Ex gf had a good talk yesterday & It helped heal the relationships tension / damage significantly. Were on okay terms now, but I won't be seeing her for a long time so I'm not going to keep focusing on her or thinking about her.

I hope to get back with her but right now more then ever I want to make sure everything else in my life is in order. The rainy/Winter here in Vancouver is quite depressing, it's usually this time of the year where I fuck up, so I'm trying to be proactive & conscious.

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Raykon - 11-19-2021

I realize that Emotionl Pain Healing is in Life Tune up, & allot of other programs that will benefit me, so I will be using that.

I also noticed some behavior changes today, things that usually I didn't want to do I with ease today. I think it's from the 1-2 days of Life Tune Up I used the other day & or TID.

ANyways, Imma commit to Life Tune Up. i kept switching back to OF because I felt anxiety. But i realize now my Anxiety is because of Shame not Fear.

Yeah definitely being affected by Life Tune up, I feel allot of positive changes in my behavior, & 0 procrastination. My mood is also better. (I'm not jolly) but I am not in pain.

I feel hopeful about the future & the plan I set for myself to get back in strong mental shape.

There s one thing that is kind of frustrating, I haven't got my vaccines yet so I'm unable to go to the Gym until 32 days from when I get my first Vaccine.

So doing what I can with Calisthenics , but excited to get back in the Gym when it opens up.

I think I may stop Journaling for a while, I'm off all other Social Media except for this. I will probably report back in a month.

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 (Life Tune up now) - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Raykon - 11-19-2021

Noticeable increase in Phlegm, must be the Detox Module in Life Tune up. Also I have a feeling that the subliminal is working on making some changes in my thinking. Or healing me. Something is definitely going on. Thats good news.

I decided to only report on things that are related to the subliminal, not my personal life. At least for now. I need to stop all validation seeking behaviors.

Also I think it's just the healthy thing to do, I've been Journaling for a long time & also using Social Media for a long time. I need a break.

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 (Life Tune up now) - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Raykon - 11-21-2021

Had a dream I was doing something i'm afraid of & succeeding. Life Tune Up FRM working

RE: Tiger's Blood - UMS v2 (Life Tune up now) - Boxing, Discipline, Perseverance - Benjamin - 11-22-2021

Hey man,
It's a little hard to follow switching around with several programs, especially using the UMS journal for LTU aswell. Which makes it difficult for Shannon to get feedback on specific programs if different ones are contained in the one journal.