Subliminal Talk
Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults (/Thread-Audios-to-help-with-getting-subliminal-rsults)

Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - captain_nemo - 01-02-2021

Hi,

So, I know there is a great array of options on the Subliminal Shop. However, the one problem is that none of them are for the goals I want at the moment. That's why I like to make my own subliminals. However, I am still having some difficulty in making them work well. This leads me to ask about the practical solutions that I can go for to make subliminals work. I read the resistance post, but I was wondering what can I do to improve results, either through improving my affirmations or by using Indigo Mind Lab's options.

WIth thanks.

RE: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - Benjamin - 01-02-2021

Unfortunately we can't offer advice on building subliminals, as building them properly is quite complex, the build process contains alot of Shannon's trade secrets.

RE: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - fab10 - 01-02-2021

Making subliminals is not easy at all, it’s very hard to get results by just slapping together some well meant suggestions.

I am just a customer here but I recommend that you trust someone who knows his way around subliminal. I ended up with IML because I never had results with any other subliminals but of course you should look around and compare.

RE: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - captain_nemo - 01-03-2021

(01-02-2021, 01:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Unfortunately we can't offer advice on building subliminals, as building them properly is quite complex, the build process contains alot of Shannon's trade secrets.

That's fair enough, but I could at least have some help in trying to remove this resistance, as it doesn't look like requests are possible.

RE: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - captain_nemo - 01-03-2021

(01-02-2021, 03:51 PM)fab10 Wrote: Making subliminals is not easy at all, it’s very hard to get results by just slapping together some well meant suggestions.

I am just a customer here but I recommend that you trust someone who knows his way around subliminal. I ended up with IML because I never had results with any other subliminals but of course you should look around and compare.

Of course I want to buy from here, but the issue is that what I want is not on here

RE: Audios to help with getting subliminal rsults - Shannon - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 08:12 AM)captain_nemo Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 01:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Unfortunately we can't offer advice on building subliminals, as building them properly is quite complex, the build process contains alot of Shannon's trade secrets.

That's fair enough, but I could at least have some help in trying to remove this resistance, as it doesn't look like requests are possible.

One of the reasons people buy my subliminals is that I can overcome resistance as well as I can in my subliminals, but even after 26+ years of steady R&D I can't overcome every type and form of resistance yet.  If I tell you how to overcome resistance, I'm shooting myself in the foot financially in an ever more competitive and difficult market that I currently make my sole living producing programs for, and it's getting harder and harder every day because of pirates, scammers, new "subliminals" producers and other issues we face every day.  So while my teacher side would love to help, I have to decline.  Teaching others how to do it is not going to make me any more able to pay my bills.

We don't do custom subliminals right now, but if you tell me what you want, I may be able to make it.  We are coming up shortly on me deciding what to make next.  The forum has been throwing their hats into the ring to make suggestions.  What would your suggestion be?  Depending on whether it is doable, not too complex, and something that would be a reasonable addition to the library, it might be just what we were looking for.