Subliminal Talk
Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures (/Thread-Sarah-s-Weight-Loss-Adventures)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - ilana612 - 04-30-2012

OH! Something else very important to report (knew I was gonna forget something in my excitement...) is that for the last week, consistently, every single time I have done a reading of my blood sugar, it was normal. Sometimes on the higher end of normal, more often right in the middle- but normal. How's that for awesome???

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Shannon - 05-01-2012

Yeah, I wouldn't have believed you about that much weight loss in a couple days if I hadn't been visiting and seen it for myself. That's pretty eye opening. I had thought the program wasn't working anymore. I see I was wrong.

Yes, I think that what is happening with you is that as the program works, and is about to make a breakthrough, resistance will start to trigger struggling to reverse the direction of result. That's not uncommon. The program is designed to work like acid on stone. Eating it away, slowly but surely removing it, until eventually the wall crumbles.

Nice to see some success with that finally.

As for your offer of a ginormous seafood sushi feast... interesting that it's food, and in large quantities. lol I do love sushi, but we don't need to go overboard. Smile Remember that the value of a meal, beyond fueling your body, is in the enjoyment, and that can be done with simply slowing down and focusing on the pleasure of experiencing each piece and bite. It doesn't have to be ginormous.

And you are welcome. The effort has at times had me pulling my hair out, but something has pushed me all these years to keep going... for you, I think, as much as for me. But we're not there yet. Smile

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Benjamin - 05-01-2012

Very good Sarah, I hope that means it will start happening for me soon. I'm on Stage 4 now.

I do feel some days my body shape has changed, but it always confuses me that i'm the same on the scales without much exercise.

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - ilana612 - 05-02-2012

Hello, everyone... I am going to do my best to post every single day from now on, because things are getting exciting- but in case I can't (like yesterday) I will update as soon as possible. So... two days ago, when I weighed myself it was between 328 and 329, which I interpreted as 328.5. Yesterday when I weighed myself it gave me the exact same number five times in a row, of 327.8. So a little less than a pound in one day- awesome! Today I weighed myself and I got the same exact number five times in a row, of 325.4. Holy crap! That's almost 2 and a half pounds in a day. Obviously, the scale is my new best friend- and who would have thought I'd ever say THAT?

A couple of other interesting things to report as well... Yesterday I went grocery shopping, and I was about halfway through the store when I realized that I was shopping very differently than I usually do. For as long as I can remember, whenever I made a grocery list (and i ALWAYS had a list) the primary concerns would be general things for the house/kids, but mostly things that *I* wanted/needed. I made the list to make sure I didn't forget anything. Yesterday, for the first time in a looooooooong time, I had no list. And what I realized halfway through was that I was buying thing that I thought the kids would like, or my husband would like, or things we were out of.... but I wasn't buying anything for myself! I was just thinking I'd eat whatever, it didn't matter to me what it was.... WOW! Thats definitely a change!

I also noticed today that for the first time in literally years, my feet and ankles actually look totally normal. I have pretty bad swelling on a regular basis, and even on a "good" day my feet haven't looked totally normal. But today, normal they are! I am envisioning some of my super cute heels and wedges and other shoes that have been left to rot in the depths of my closet, thinking... wow, I can actually think about wearing these soon!

I am really picturing myself at my ideal weight a lot now- its almost like I can almost feel it sometimes, like i KNOW its coming. Thats a pretty awesome feeling, I must say!

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Shannon - 05-02-2012

I am enjoying your success. You may continue. Big Grin

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-02-2012

Way cool progress.

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Benjamin - 05-02-2012

Wow awesome Sarah!

Quote:I am enjoying your success. You may continue.

hahaha Smile

RE: Sarah's Weight Loss Adventures - Spiral - 05-03-2012

Hey Sarah! glad to hear you are having good success going through the program. Smile