Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet (Multiple Versions) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+---- Forum: Collected Testimonials (Seperated By Program) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Collected-Testimonials-Seperated-By-Program)
+---- Thread: Sex Magnet (Multiple Versions) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-Multiple-Versions)

Sex Magnet (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 08-11-2012

On the Sex Magnet subliminal:

Quote:Since the start of SM, I've slept with several women, one night standish, who were VERY different, that it's actually quite funny and when I think about it.. I would never have the thought of sleeping with a few of them before SM...

LionMonkey said this here.

Forum Quote Testimonials (Continued In Collected Testimonials Subforum) - Shannon - 09-16-2012

On Sex Magnet:

Quote:SM really is one hell of a program for any of you wanting to use it use it. you will not regret it.

Spiral said this here.

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-13-2013

About Sex Magnet 3.0, this whole post.

Quote:Stage 1 day 14

TLDR version:I'm not a virgin anymore.

It took 12 days for SM 3.0 to work.I had a lot of resistance and emotional stuff coming during the 8 and 9 days.It passed eventually.Wasn't fun.

Chatted with the women from the previous post during the week.Met her when going to dancing.It was interesting thing on the way there with a strong out of synce sort of dreamy feel to it combing with hyper awareness of my enviorment with all my senses extremlly clear and my brain being overclocked.There was sort of knowingness also about it.

I see her there and was very sexual with her there,holding her,kissing her,kissing her on the mouth shoulders and neck.Spent a lot of time with her during the evening and in the end we decided to go to her place to feed her cat than to mine.

We never got to my place.I took her clothes off.Got her to her bed and started foreplay and was a lot more slower and more intentional this time.
I contintued,tried experimenting with doing stuff during the foreplay,holding her,kissing her.I put on a condom.The light was on,I didn't really gave her a chance to close it this time.Practicing putting a condom at home helped.

I figured out how to get it in the hole thrusting,changing the rhytem and depth,not really knowing what I'm doing.It was very nice and interseting.
Than I thought after it,I have started SM 3.0,180 more days than BAMM.

She was making faces and closing her eyes and it was interesting to calibrate her responses to what I was doing.I didn't have my watch on so I don't know I long it took.She moved her pelvic area a lot.It was lots of fun.

I cuddled with her later,we talked,I asked her like Shannon wrote for what she enjoys and how I did.She asked if I want the truth of not.I said the truth and she said not bad.She mentioned she likes the condoms like she has that are extra thin and what I had less.Also to turn the woman on more and check she is wet first.Apparently she wasn't when I entered.

How do I get her wet and how do I check it?

In the morning we got up,talked,had breakfast.She hugged me a lot and was very close,stroked me a lot too.She walked with me to bus station and gave me a kiss goodbye.

She texted during the day.Met her in the evening,wet to a club,I wasn't in the same state and wasn't too focused.She was also somewhat more reserved,didn't responded as much to kisses.I was feeling bit weird and not well,felt her shutting down during the evening.

I suggested we get to my place,she said it would be a bad idea but she came.She s**t tested hard on the way on various stuff.Saying I have sex like 16 years old virgin and other stuff.She was closed when we got home.

Tried to test things a bit,she wasn't responsive,no kisses or anything so I backed that off.We went to sleep,I talked to her in bed,we cuddled a bit and I was very emotionally open with her.At that point she went back to responding to kissed.It was late,I was tired and she was too.She metioned that she was planning on dumping me.

In the morning we got up,she held me.I made har breakfast and we talked and it was nice.She even suggested to help to clean the dishes so I accepted.It fun let her do the dishes while kissing her neck,back and shoulders.We talked some more and she left.

The naturalizer is brilliant,I wouldn't have believed I do those things so fast
and like I did them.Very smooth confident and in control in lots of things I did.I feel different but I can't put my finger on it if I'm not searching for it.

I'm also catching myself talking deeper and more loudly.

Roy said this here: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Roy-s-Sex-Magnet-3-0-Journal?pid=42162#pid42162

Sex Magnet (Multiple Versions) - Shannon - 07-07-2014

About Sex Magnet 3.0:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SM3-escepades?pid=55732#pid55732

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Shannon - 10-23-2014

About Sex Magnet 3.0:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SM-Relationship-Help-Shannon?pid=62315#pid62315

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 06-19-2015

SM3.

Quote:...Well, despite my initial skepticism regarding the aura's, I am now utterly convinced that they are real/and work! The first 4 months went by and I didn't notice a huge difference in my life, but once I got to the last two stages, women (of pretty much all ages) were checking me out/touching me/talking to me etc. Whilst I didn't feel I could just go up to and seduce all women, my self confidence with women in general has just exploded (and I was doing ok before), and their increased interest in me is pretty blatant. I have been laid numerous times during the final stages, and pretty much feel like James Bond when I go out. My neediness with women has completely perished too! How can you argue with that?....

Buz said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-04-2016

Sex Magnet 3.

Quote:There's MASSIVE attention from women. It must be the NSFM because I definitely feel in the flow. Women are flirting with me like crazy. Comparing skin colour, complimenting my hair colour, some just grab my arm while walking. Some walk in front of me presenting their sexy ass is nice black yoga pants. A lady was rubbing her shoulders wanting me to give her a back massage. I've been greeted by so many women today just by looking at them. Interesting some women that are completely into their phone start to check me out over time while I'm sitting close to them. Socially its an awesome feeling...

-Guider said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 01-21-2016

Sex Magnet 3.0

Quote:The most concrete update I can give is that my flirting and seduction has improved. I'm doing very bold things (atleast they feel bold) like calling women, effortlessly making conversation with them. Saying very sexy things to women without being disrespectful. One thing I would like to note is, whenever you're focusing on improving an area of your life, a great way to justify that you've changed positively is that you're entire mindset is different about that area. I am completely different in the way I approach women now, compared to before. I don't recognize how I was before. I used to Beleive my resources were what would attract women. Now I'm genuinely attracting women by being myself...

-Guider said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 04-24-2016

Sex Magnet V3.

Quote:...I noticed I have a look in my eyes, a deadly look, it's very powerful and intense, exactly like Dzeemo in the pictures he shared. It might be what is called "Raw animal magnetism" . It might have been present since the beginner of stage 2 because I remember one of my teacher shocked said "wow what a look" when I looked at him because he was talking about me. It seems I do it automatically when I walk but I don't do it when I look at myself in the mirror that's why I didn't noticed it at first.

-When I look myself in the mirror I feel much more handsome, it's like there is a glow on my face, like it's pure or something, like some very beautiful women skin/face. I know why women are so attracted to me now. In stage 1 and at the beginning of Stage 2 I didn't understand why...

-Alpha360 said this here

RE: Forum Quote Testimonials - Benjamin - 08-18-2018

Sex Magnet 3.0.

Quote:SM stage 1 Day 29

Nearing the end of stage 1 I have not encountered any kind of resistance on stage 1. What I did experience is

1. An increase in libido in the space of 3 days I shagged 3 women one new one each day.
2. I was able to embrace my masculinity more and communicate my desires to women without words.
3. Lots of eye contact and women playing with their hair when they see me.
4. Girls who could not speak english asking my friend who I was and where I was from.
5. I learned to admire beautiful things in a woman as I imagined her naked.

-Thor2014 said this here