Subliminal Talk
Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Vote here for next program build suggestions. (/Thread-Vote-here-for-next-program-build-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Shannon - 08-12-2019

While I am working on DMSI 3.3.2, I am going to have to build some other subs to keep us going.  What do you think they should be?  Vote here.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DarkPlouf - 08-12-2019

From what I understand so far the auric shield would defend from non-physical and negative influence from others(?). So anything in between direct conscious influence and things like jealousy, gossip, etc?
I'm wondering about the usability of the sub.
Your tech requires to only run one 5G+ sub at a time, and there is dissonance when switching to another sub quickly.
So if the use cases are limited...

Would the auric shield help against a negative workplace/home?
Could it help dissipate negative emotions (stress, sorrow, etc) in oneself?

EDIT: Is it right to say that the auric shield aims to make the user "immune" to negative energy of all kinds?
If true then that's big and that can indirectly help with anxiety and anger issues and so forth.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DavisMind91 - 08-12-2019

The auric shields would be nice, I'm definitely looking forward to the one that lets you absorb negative energy and transmute it into positive energy to help fuel you.

Edit: my bad, didn't even see the poll up top before I posted this comment but I voted for it anyway

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-12-2019

If you're going to work on the auric shield, I guess I'm the only person who thinks it's better to send it back positive to the user, but I voted on the healing program, because I'm hoping I can one day restore my vocals with it, and I know you're just going to work on Auric Shield at some point anyway.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Benjamin - 08-12-2019

I think I speak for many people when I request "Negative Energy to Bigger Penis Shield".

"Please keep being negative girls, it just makes my penis bigger."

Blackhat

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 03:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I think I speak for many people when I request "Negative Energy to Bigger Penis Shield".

Blackhat

LOL XD

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - RTBoss - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 03:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I think I speak for many people when I request "Negative Energy to Bigger Penis Shield".

Blackhat

Lol, we're going to need a safety limiter on this one:

11"... around!

Hahahaha

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - findingme - 08-12-2019

I'd be interested in an E3 solo with ME2. I'd include an auric shield with an absorption shield in it.

I could really go for some focused healing.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Dilettante - 08-12-2019

MYPSL with hopefully a shorter manifestation window (less than 6 months) & with the 3 loop playlist protocol of UMS (1 loop a day; 3 days on, 7 days off or 1 day on, 7 days off or whatever the appropriate loops are).

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Griffin - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 05:40 PM)findingme Wrote: I'd be interested in an E3 solo with ME2.  I'd include an auric shield with an absorption shield in it.

I could really go for some focused healing.

I second this, especially with the new and improved FRM this would help a lot of people and might advance 6G subs because it is in most subs new subs anyway!

cheers

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - Kenshin - 08-13-2019

I voted for Awakener, but the sub I'd really like to see is Alpha Male 6G .
Personally, I have no interest in Auric Shields programs.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2019

I would love a program that help with meditation, concentration, vivid imagination, a program that clear your mind from unnecessary thinking, help you be in the moment. So to be able to put your mind in  any direction you wish without those little self doubt.

PS: I don't understand what the auric stuff are supposed to do exactly, I'm confused.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - DarkPlouf - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 02:17 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I would love a program that help with meditation, concentration, vivid imagination, a program that clear your mind from unnecessary thinking, help you be in the moment. So to be able to put your mind in  any direction you wish without those little self doubt.
Laser Focus 5.75G? @Zane 
That'd help with any task at hand that needs most of your attention.

RE: Vote here for next program build suggestions. - THolt - 08-13-2019

Ultimate Friendship/Social skills sub