Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-11-2011

(02-10-2011, 03:04 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Because in my opinion the root of the male problem is twofold
Fear of failure-so one never tries
And secondly believing power is through controlling external circumstances
Rather than the inner power that comes from breaking inner perceptual barriers
Which leads to more fulfillment and success-by taking action in the face of fear.
Even with the Alpha sub I have learned that I can be cool and indifferent as it comes but if Im not facing and pushing areas that I have been uncomftorable or afraid in while moving towards what I want in life, my lifes gonna stay the same, I love my life, so that's not bad, but I also wanna stay moving foward on purpose. Seek the challenge has helped tremendously
with just doing what I need to do, to take my life foward and therefore feel totally not held back, hiding behind
fear or apathy, I still fall short alot but Im getting way better.
The root of male insecurity is feeling trapped, not free, held in by fear or the illusion of some external factor, seek the challenge has helped
me break through many little areas of feeling held back and not free, into more inner
freedom.
Cortez, what has carpe diem done for u? I alway really want to do it, but can't stay on it, the negatives seem to outweigh the pros for it for me, longest I was on it was two and a half weeks I believe.

The Carpe Diem sub definitely got me out of my head once it really sunk in. I don't think it was really all that negative now that I look back on it. It helped me to act without thinking which is a useful thing. I may try that seek the challenge out and see if I like it.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-11-2011

Cool stuff, I could def use some luck
so Im going with luck magnifier for a bit

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-12-2011

Ok game over
Blueness, thank the lord for inspiring me to do luck magnifier
Alpha stage 4 + luck magnifier=Alpha sexy woman magnet
bought the luck magnifier today and listened for an hour after an hour of Alpha
Went out, felt GREAT, like I could do no wrong, I don't know if its Alpha + LM
but I was fearless, happy, giving energy everywhere I went, in the zone for 5 hours straight
And things just kept 'happening', I was just meeting amazing Girl after girl, and I mean Hot cool girls, but there was no trying, it was just happening, it feels like what I thought carpe diem would feel like. I
Made out with one girl who kept looking for me after I talked to her once, and when I left she called my name, me and my friends turned and she said" thanks Zak" in a shy blushy way. The weirdest thing was that my friend had this girl from college visiting, he was planning on hooking up with her but the chemistry did not seem quite there, anyway Im miding my business but she kept asking to dance with me on the walk over, and once in the bar/club she would not leave me alone. She was super sexy so I was down for dancing but everytime I tried to have her dance with my friend she kept dancing with me, we had an incredible connection, but still Im not gonna c>>kblock my best friend in the world especially when she came to visit him. But it was HARD not to because she was grabbing me multiple times and trying to make out with me. I just whispered to her that I want to so badly but cant, honestySmile
Then when I said goodbye and huged her, shed gives me a nice fat one for 5 second on the lips, and kept coming at it while I was pulling away, in front of my other friend lol But he, who usually get competitive so easily was super cool
with it, like nothing was going on. So far This sub works like magic, at least with Alpha 011. Stage 4 has been rough and challenging, luck magnifier seems to makes things super smooth and fun, and with Alpha in the background, its freakin awesome!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - WildFlower - 02-12-2011

(02-12-2011, 02:44 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Ok game over
Blueness, thank the lord for inspiring me to do luck magnifier
Alpha stage 4 + luck magnifier=Alpha sexy woman magnet
bought the luck magnifier today and listened for an hour after an hour of Alpha
Went out, felt GREAT, like I could do no wrong, I don't know if its Alpha + LM
but I was fearless, happy, giving energy everywhere I went, in the zone for 5 hours straight
And things just kept 'happening', I was just meeting amazing Girl after girl, and I mean Hot cool girls, but there was no trying, it was just happening, it feels like what I thought carpe diem would feel like. I
Made out with one girl who kept looking for me after I talked to her once, and when I left she called my name, me and my friends turned and she said" thanks Zak" in a shy blushy way. The weirdest thing was that my friend had this girl from college visiting, he was planning on hooking up with her but the chemistry did not seem quite there, anyway Im miding my business but she kept asking to dance with me on the walk over, and once in the bar/club she would not leave me alone. She was super sexy so I was down for dancing but everytime I tried to have her dance with my friend she kept dancing with me, we had an incredible connection, but still Im not gonna c>>kblock my best friend in the world especially when she came to visit him. But it was HARD not to because she was grabbing me multiple times and trying to make out with me. I just whispered to her that I want to so badly but cant, honestySmile
Then when I said goodbye and huged her, shed gives me a nice fat one for 5 second on the lips, and kept coming at it while I was pulling away, in front of my other friend lol But he, who usually get competitive so easily was super cool
with it, like nothing was going on. So far This sub works like magic, at least with Alpha 011. Stage 4 has been rough and challenging, luck magnifier seems to makes things super smooth and fun, and with Alpha in the background, its freakin awesome!

Luck Magnifier sounds like it's getting you guys great results. Nice little story, man.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - K-Train - 02-12-2011

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! What did I tell ya Rainbow? I told you that Luck Magnifier was the isshhhhhhhhh!!! Like I said: Short script, obvious results, and manifestation techniques. What's NOT to love about that?

Remember guys, Luck Magnifier is designed to manifest consious desires. So whatever's important to you will eventually manifest. A friend of mine also used Luck Magnifier and her main focus was money. She'd been using it for about 2-3 weeks and let's just say that she's not as worried about money as she was before. Wink

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Roy - 02-12-2011

Great results.How long have you listened to the luck magnifier?
Those results were different than those you got from the alpha set
before adding the luck magnifier?Do you get the same effects from
the alpha set when you add other subs or less results?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - WildFlower - 02-12-2011

I'm becoming intrigued by this Luck Sub. I thought it would be pretty esoteric but these results you guys are describing seem pretty concrete.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 02-12-2011

I'm very intrigued as well. I may merge luck magnifier with alpha stage 5!

Spiral, do a day or two of stage 5 before adding LM
Roy, I can't tell a diminishment in results from Alpha
But my day takes a huge turn of difference depending
On which sub I listened to before I leave the house.
Alpha stage 4 alone is mental bootcamp, it very challenging and tiring
and has helped with leading, indifference, social anxiety, approaching women, women hovering
around me and opening me occasionaly, and being that chill relaxed Alpha who doesn't care he's Alpha, but it has also brought up a bunch of depression, anxiety, apathy, feeling insecure, and socially ackward, and to be honest I think the Alpha sets actually take away a ton of female options, and add the more high quality ones. LM as of today and yesterday, takes away all the small but reoccuring negatives of stage 4.
K-train do u think it helps with more than one concious desire at a time? Like whatever I desire in the moment it will be easier to make it happen.

(02-12-2011, 11:47 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Spiral, do a day or two of stage 5 before adding LM
Roy, I can't tell a diminishment in results from Alpha
But my day takes a huge turn of difference depending
On which sub I listened to before I leave the house.
Alpha stage 4 alone is mental bootcamp, it very challenging and tiring
and has helped with leading, indifference, social anxiety, approaching women, women hovering
around me and opening me occasionaly, and being that chill relaxed Alpha who doesn't care he's Alpha, but it has also brought up a bunch of depression, anxiety, apathy, feeling insecure, and socially ackward, and to be honest I think the Alpha sets actually take away a ton of female options, and add the more high quality ones. LM as of today and yesterday, takes away all the small but reoccuring negatives of stage 4.
K-train do u think it helps with more than one concious desire at a time? Like whatever I desire in the moment it will be easier to make it happen.

Shannon could probably answer that question better than I can but I think so. If it's not too personal can you tell us what consious thoughts you had over the past 2 days?

If Blueness is reading this perhaps he can chime in on his experiences as well. It's still quite interesting that you saw such AMAZING results in as little as one hour of exposure. It actually reminds me of the Self-Confidence sub which affected me after only and hour or so of exposure and had a very pronouced effect on me until I stopped using it. I've just started using Luck Magnifier today and I *might* be seeing some effects but it's too early to call.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 02-12-2011

You guys with the luck magnifier made me want to buy it and try it as well lets see what happens Smile

K-train, my intention was to have girls try to pull me Smile

LMAO!!! And you listened to it for only an hour? Well good job then man.Cool I've also started using Luck Magnifier so it's going to be interesting to compare results. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're going to be using this sub for at least 4 weeks?

(02-12-2011, 07:10 PM)K-Train Wrote: LMAO!!! And you listened to it for only an hour? Well good job then man.Cool I've also started using Luck Magnifier so it's going to be interesting to compare results. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're going to be using this sub for at least 4 weeks?

Tongue for sure 4 weeks although I might stop it for 2 days to check out stage 5 by itself.
Subs hit me really hard first listen, the LM sub is no as strong today as it was for me yesterday, although its hard to say cause it still so noticable.
Good luck with it again, Im assuming ur 'concious desire' will be similar to mine:
were paving new trends and sub combos for subliminal posterity